starting a new cycle! CD1 Dec 15

And another happy new year message!!

I'm CD20 and still no clear sign that I've ov'd. Last cycle was 23 days so the next week should be interesting.

Am annoyed with hubbie as in his sleep he turned on our electric underblanket so at 5am I was really, really hot. Suspect that affected this morning's temp reading :dohh:

I'm starting to think I'm ruled out for this month, unless I secretly ovulated but my traipsing around the country has messed up my temps so I can't tell when it was.

Oh well. At least I'm not counting the DPOs as I don't even know if there was an O!

well i was meant to Ov today but i havent cos i have had no pains and my opk i did at tea time was 3 times darker than yesterdays (yesterday was as strong as the control line) this is even stronger, doubt ill be getting any :sex: tonight of OH he has work early and we still have MIL staying! Im so annoyed i thought last nights :sex: would have been perfect timing! So i could well be out this month as well depending on later tonight :(

4DPO for me today. Not feeling much so far. Was v emotional today and a bit yesterday like I could have cried at just about anything, but I am chalking that up to lack of sleep over the past weeks catching up with me.
Just counting down the days till I get to see the OBGYN.

Hope you all had a good new year!

CD21

Still no clear temp sign that I've ov'd. Now my temps have started to rise but I'm finding it difficult to consider that I may have ov'd only a day or two ago.

I had ov pains on CD13 as expected but my dratted temps are not helping.

Let's see if :witch: turns up in the next few days and then I can start again and forget this ridiculous cycle. I think it's a dead loss! Sigh.

managed to get :sex: last night still no Ov pains thou so dont think ive ovulated yet pos opk again today this is 3rd day of pos opk very strange....

Really? Darker than control? I got scolded for counting lines that were not as dark or darker than control lol! Maybe you are oving on both sides this time and that's y you have such strong results! :dust:

Well it (the eggy) must really want out!

CD18

I am feeling great today as I got a pos opk!!!!! I got the little smiley face and I am relieved. We bd this morning before I did the test but still won't stop us later. I've told dh about the smiley face and told him that he was not to refuse bd for the next 3 days, lol! He said "OK"! lol

I don't know if this is ov pains but I have a feeling in my tum as if someone has punched and winded me. Yesterday I also noticed that my skin was breaking out and my breasts were also itchy.

So I'm off to catch that eggy girls!

Oh, then when do I ov?

8 dpo
Hey all, I have been so pre occupied with the holidays, that this is the first I have made it on here. So far this cycle has been easier, but I am back to work Monday where I am in front of the computer all day checking symptos.

I am sure I O'd on CD 14 (Christmas Day) and on 5 dpo I had this weird burning stinging sensation in both my nipples at the same time. It happened twice for about 10 seconds and that was it. Never have a felt that before. They are still a little sore which is early for me. But every month I tend to get a new symptom......so I guess all I can do is hang in there. Hope everyone else is hanging in there, I had this wait!!

:dust:

8 dpo
Hey all, I have been so pre occupied with the holidays, that this is the first I have made it on here. So far this cycle has been easier, but I am back to work Monday where I am in front of the computer all day checking symptos.

I am sure I O'd on CD 14 (Christmas Day) and on 5 dpo I had this weird burning stinging sensation in both my nipples at the same time. It happened twice for about 10 seconds and that was it. Never have a felt that before. They are still a little sore which is early for me. But every month I tend to get a new symptom......so I guess all I can do is hang in there. Hope everyone else is hanging in there, I had this wait!!

:dust:

Hunny! I was woken up at 2am in the morning with the exact same pain in my nipples for about half a min, never had that before either and it was also 5dpo. Lets hope its a sign:hugs:

CD 15

dont think im going to ovulate this month, had 3 positive opk's in a row but no OV pain will start temping next month and if that shows im not ovulating will go to docs.

:(

CD 15

dont think im going to ovulate this month, had 3 positive opk's in a row but no OV pain will start temping next month and if that shows im not ovulating will go to docs.

what form of contraception, if any was you on before you started TTC and if so how long since you stopped taking it!
:hug:

CD 15

I was on depro, and kept getting positive opks but it was not untill i started temping that i realised although i was getting positive surges i was not actually ovulating then on month 8 it finally happened and my body was back to normal so although i am on cycle 10 only the last 2 i have ovulated. I would recomend that you start temping as OPKs are not an indicator that ovulation has taken place the only way you will pinpoint this is by temping:hugs:

yes i will start temping next month, i just assumed i ovulated because of the regularity of my cycle the pos opk and the OV pain i usually get, and the fact that it was so easy to fall with my daughter, since then i have lost one of my ovaries though and all they have done is scanned my other ovary every 4 months it and said it all looks fine, i was using condoms before i started TTC and was very regular then as well :( i will temp next month and then go to the docs if it shows im not ovulating. Thanks hun xx

Hi girls - Can I join too?!

We were waiting 'till Jan 10 but after months of resistance my OH announced he's ready!
So... I've just come over from WTT and I'm waiting for the inevitable AF on 12th Jan.

I'm not used to the TTC lingo so hope this makes sense...
CD 1 was on the 14th Dec - so I'm bang on for this cycle group.
I think we missed the ov window but we did have one romp on the 28th so I've got my fingers crossed for a little miracle!

I'm BBT charting ready for next time and have just joined fertilityfriend - not sure how helpful the the free package will be though. Anyone else finding it useful?

Are we looking for BFPs in less than 2 weeks?!

CD 16

OVULATION PAIN AT LAST :dance::dance::dance::dance:

and i had :sex: this morning!! 2 days late Ov this month but its really strong pain like what i get every month so im happy i know its not 100% that it means ive ovulated but its consistent with pain i get every other month so fingers crossed :happydance:

only thing is i will be testing on the 18th dec rather than the 16th.

good luck girlies xx hope we get lots of :bfp: from this group

Hi + thanks for that! I'm so excited about all of this but just know I'm going to be devastated when it doesn't happen straight away (I've only got one ovary)
How're you finding it 7 cycles in?
Any advice for a newbie TTC-er?

cazd, sorry to here you only have 1 ovary as well did they tell you you should still ovulate every month? they said my left one should pick up the slack of the right one not being there and i should still ovulate every month.

Im finding it stressful i thought since i spent so much of my life on contrecption trying not to get preg how hard could it be to get preg i fell 1st month with my 1st daughter (this was when i had 2 ovaries) how wrong was i!! its hardwork and i am so depressed when i get my period but i guess i just keep plodding on,

Advice i would say try not to stress to much work out your dates use opk's so you know you are having sex at the right time of the month (very cheap on ebay and amazon) try to have fun and dont test early lol (god i wish i could take my owne advice) lots of luck to you and your new year BFP!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->