• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Starting a new cycle.....come join!

well another :bfn: this morning and no evap whoever says clearblue are crap are telling me fibs! nevamind.

Boobs killing today back ache quite bad, and my mood is very :muaha: its ok with my daughter but i just had a massive row with my OH and then told him to go f*** himself and put the phone down, (which feels good actually :rofl:)
he said he would make appt at the doctors to ask for a sperm analaysis i have made my appt for 20th feb and i dont know if they will order tests for him i just want him to go on his owne and sort his side of things out but oh nooooo after a few beers he said he will in the reality of the day that would just be to hard for him, he said he doesnt know when he will get there so no point making a appointment, arsehole, well im not speaking to him. Its our daughters 3rd birthday tomorow as well we are meant to be spending the day together but i would sooner take her swimming by myself at the min.

:hissy::hissy::hissy: who can tell my PMT has well and truly kicked in!

Oh dear. Making babies should be fun - all this extra baggage is a killer.
I'm wondering if we should pretend we've been trying for ages and go get tests done - just to find out if we're OK. Not sure how OH would take it though.
Is yours just putting it off 'cos he's nervous?

cazd - he hates doctors ive been with him 7 years and i have never actually know him go to the doctors for anything. He also thought he had super sperm like most men think to match there ego's i guess the possibilty of him maybe not having super sperm after all is hitting home. I still think its more likely i have the problem since i only have one ovary and i get random pains but it was just to rule him out really.

Claire, you may only have one ovary but whos to say that its you is the problem. Seriously, if you want him to get checked out you are better off making the app for him and taking him to it. He's a man!!!! They just don't want to admit that they could be the problem. I have high prolactin levels and I explained to dh all about this when we first got together, I told him there may be a possibility that I might not be able to have babies, this was never confirmed by doctors only me giving him the heads up. Now I have found out that high prolactin levels can be fixed easily by taking a tablet and you can get pg if you have this. So I have been taking my tablet for months now and I know my levels have come down, I know I O and therefore nothing is wrong with me. But dh keeps referring to me not to get my hopes up that I may not be able to have babies, I really had to nip that in the bud. I told him that I O and therefore nothing is wrong. I think he was gobsmacked.

irish- its good you nipped it in the bud i know what u mean all i ever get when i say we might need to get your sperm checked is 'says the girl with 1 ovary' but i am pretty sure i ovulate i get pos opk, regular periods, sore boobs after indicating a rise in protgesrone ovulation pain my cervix goes high soft and open. So he shouldnt really asume its me with the problem 'if' there was to be a problem

how u feeling anyway hun? got any more symptoms or anything? are u feeling positive how many days past ov are you now?

11dpo for me feel like hacking my boobs of cos they hurt soooooooooooooo much (carnt actually recall them hurting this much before) but did a clearblue this am and BFN so im doubtful it means anything. Also feel emotional.

how u feeling anyway hun? got any more symptoms or anything? are u feeling positive how many days past ov are you now?

11dpo for me feel like hacking my boobs of cos they hurt soooooooooooooo much (carnt actually recall them hurting this much before) but did a clearblue this am and BFN so im doubtful it means anything. Also feel emotional.

I feeling fine, I don't feel any major pg symptoms. My temps are quite high at the minute but that can plummet any time and the only thing that I had today was I cried....at GMTV!!!! Yeah, are you watching that in the mornings when they are doing the proposals? I know you would go "aaahhh" and choke abit but no I was in hysterics, even the dog got scared!!! But that could be the start of PMS so not holding my breath. BBS are tender, not overly achy but sore to touch but I had that all last month as well. The only other thing that is standing out for me is burning cheeks. I am one me freezing to the next roasting but my cheeks feel as if they are on fire. But metal tastes in mouth...frequent urination...constipation...diaheorra...NOPE!!!

Still may be a bit early to test hun at 11dpo. According to FF I am 10dpo but I am not ruling out the fact that I could be 8dpo or 9dpo.

irish aw well im keeping my fingers crossed for you to bring us the 1st BFP in this group, you made me chuckle at the gmtv thing with you crying! lol the week before my AF i cry at anything i have just stopped blubbing at a film (although it was very sad) but i remember in december crying at the x factor from start to finish haha. It can be a sign of pregnancy as well, when i was pregnant with my daughter i stood and cried in the toiler toll aisle in tesco cos they didnt have any pink left and thats what would match my bathroom...lol so keep them fingers and toes tightly crossed that this is your month xxx

Hey claire, I know you probably want to end this cycle because you feel so down about it but I really think you should wait until AF is due before testing. Each day you come here and report your BFN you seem to get sadder and sadder! :hugs:

Although we seem to all be getting sadder and sadder as AF approaches, I think both because of the hormones but also because of the stress of "will she arrive or will this be the month?"

I was thinking about it tonight and I was like "I just want to test and get this over with"... but then I realized it won't end it. It will make it worse because BFN or BFP I won't truly know the answer until 18 days into my luteal or the :witch: shows... *sigh*

snuggleboot, you are so right i know testing early is the wrong thing to do itd not accuarate and it just puts you on a downer. I always say i wont test then i always cave mainly because i just want to know either way but like you say it doesnt end it. Im feeling poitive that i have a doctors appt a week on friday anyway and my OH said last night he will go have his sperm checked as long as i hand it in...lol

Anyway 12dpo and my boobs are just getting worse sooooo sore my nipples feel like they are on fire and they just ache all over. When i got up to go to the loo in the night even walking to the loo hurts them and im sat here now and there aching so bad.

Its my daughters 3rd birthday today so im in a good mood and we are going to have a fun day!! XXX

snuggleboot good luck for your BFP!! really hope you get it xxx

Don't think this month is for me girls. Temp dropped today I will be bringing my tampons with me to work today. Bottom's up to v-day. :sad:

snuggleboot im so very sorry hunni!! XXXX what a great valentines we are all going to have on our periods eh! :(

Sorry Snuggle about your temp, but it's still not over yet!! Some women get a dip in their temp and still get a BFP, maybe its an implantation dip and you O'd earlier then you thought? Stay away from my girls you :witch:

I know that someone is going to get a :bfp: Samzi how you doing? I saw the test you posted in the gallery, but it was too small to see. Did you get your :bfp:?

Thanks ladies but I am pretty sure with three days in a row of dropping temps that this cycle will soon be over. Definitely disappointing but onwards we go. Onto cycle 5 or 6 now I think.

Well girls I think I may be out too. Yesterday I got a dip in my temp and although it when up today by 0.03c, I have AF pains. I feel as if I even have AF now. I am normally quite gassy through AF and I am feeling that. Although the last time I looked she wasn't there. Another thing that I have noticed is, these passed 2 days I have been feeling abit....randy!!! :laugh2: I am always like this when AF is around and is due. Can't see that being a pg sign.

Ah well, onto to cycle 3!!!! Third time lucky I hope. Might get a St Patty's Day :bfp:
Now that would be fitting!!!

well ladies i think im out.

will see how it goes but pretty sure shes here.

never mind hey.

irish i get randy to hahahaha its the only time of the month i actually want to ravish my OH was liein in bed last night and was thinking hmmmm should i wake him then i fell asleep haha. Ok good points, i have lots of creamy CM 11 days in a row now, and my boobs are hurting for the 4th day this is unusual only lasts 1 day normally. The bad points i have period pain, back pain and im feeling very emotional.

so much for her being here. no sign now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->