• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Starting a new cycle.....come join!

Exciting samzi and claire! So exciting!

Irish your temp is still in line with your others (day 10 is just throwing you off). Things are looking good irish for you!

My temp is clinging on for dear life. It seems to have stablized a bit... but not what I was hoping for. Ah well.. I only need to have PMA for one more day - AF should arrive tomorrow or Sat.

Well, I have just been to the loo and tmi...when I wiped there was this small bit of glob on the tissue. It wasn't yellow or brown but sort of in between so to be honest I think thats her on her way. I am still getting the AF feelings on tops of legs and tum.

Hi ladies - I'm waiting in anticipation of at least one :bfp:

One of you will be leaving here with our top prize!

PMA girls dont give up yet, my boobs still hurt and this is to much info haha but there isa big horrible blue vein i havent noticed before running right thru my right boob down to my nipple dont even know what that means lol i also peed on a opk and the 2nd line was quite strong not as strong as control line but still i would say half as strong ( i have done this before with opk thou so not getting my hopes up by it but this was this morning as well so LH is meant to build up as the day goes on and i peed on it 2nd wee of the day.

PMA irish, i had that!

Now its turned brown and this morn it was like proper blood! but nothing since :happydance:

Well back from the loo again and there is two small light brown marks on my liner...sorry tmi!!!!

ive had more old blood this arvo.

irish, do not worry, sounds good to me ;)

samzi - should still show up if its pos, do u think its just old blood then?? oo exciting stuff

I don't know if its old blood I have, there very very little of it too tell.

Either that or it is just the beginning of AF.

Oh, how can you tell its old blood? Because its brown?

Well I think that is me out...after a bm..sorry tmi...I had bright red blood on wiping...still not on liner though but so so so low on PMA!!! You can read my journal for indepth story. :cry:

Claire, how are your symptoms? Irish are you feeling better?

My AF will show up tomorrow or tonight if she is going to come. I had the nastiest globs of what I can only describe as vaginal snot (GROSS I KNOW!) come out of me tonight... definitely a new experience. Not sure if it is AF coming or maybe a pregnancy symptom.

I hope tomorrow brings a high temp and no AF but I am ready for the :witch: too. I feel tons better overall today.

I had the nastiest globs of what I can only describe as vaginal snot come out of me tonight

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oh that's so funny!

Well you all sound sodding pregnant to me and I'm uber jealous!

Big veins on boobies... that's gotta be the most significant PG sign yet.
Oh - and AF not properly turning up for AGES Samzi...

Come on ladies - give me some hope that it's still physically possible to conceive when you're trying!

off to work soon so maybe all the walking about i do will bring her on properly. just want her to arrive properly or not at all.

x

Same here Samzi, its the...is she or is she not...part that is doing my head in as you are thinking "I'm still in" only to be let down for the witch to show!!!

well I have decided to come on over here lol

:witch: got me this morning, so Im day 1 of cycle 3 ttc no 2 lol, but it does mean I had a 23 day cycle last time so getting better

Ive started b complex vitamins today.

I must admit Im gutted really though we had done it,

but hey nice to be here

well my boobs are pretty much bk to normal now :cry: nipples hurt a little but nothing like what they have been, guess its the progestronge falling for :witch: also very teary :cry:

Still got creamy CM

Woke OH this morning to make appintment at GP for his sperm sample and he wouldnt make the appointment, made a load of excuses how he is to busy and said he would go next week...heard it all before dont know why i bother.

Hope at least 1 person has sum good news from this cycle x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->