Starting clomid in February... buddies?

Oh god atleast he has shown interest my mates kid was obsessed when they had a new son but she couldnt leave them alone as Luke thinking he was helping would try and feed max toast and yoghurt etc but he couldnt eat that yet was still on milk lol xx

Yea, he was trying to give her a pacifier. She really isn't keen on it anyways so I just moved it to another room so he'd stop.

It wouldn't surprise me if he tried to feed her. He isn't a big eater and would probably figure better her than him. :haha:

Ladies.. went to the bathroom and wheb I wiped there was a pinhead spot of pink blood and yellow/every so slightly brown cm likw i hadto really look to see it had a slight colour... I've never spotted with the boys ever.. feeling nervous

Krissie congrats!! She's a perfect little peanut. Yikes I'm sorry you didn't get the epidural. She looks great tho and what a beautiful name!

Red OMG congrats to you! I'm so glad the injection worked for you. Spotting is very normal. Fingers crossed it stops for you.

Angela I'm glad everything is going well for you! Are you going to find out the gender?

Afm life has been so busy working full time and trying to get everything ready for the baby. Had our 35 week checkup and she looks to be right on track for her due date. Dr mentioned that we can induce at 39 weeks unless we are against it. We shall see!

Red unless your getting cramps and heavy bleeding I wouldnt worry its possibly implantation bleeding but I understand your worry if you have more go Drs Im bleeding turns out its erosion of cervix caused by pregnancy and very common its not affecting baby at all so it could be nothing hun xx

Dogmommy thats amazing so glad its all going well cant believe your 35 wks already thats crazy xx

Yes I will be finding out the sex lol Im too impatient not to xx

Ive got my dating scan tomorrow Ill be 12wks 2days nearly out the 1st tri I class 13wks as 2nd tri

I hope your scan goes well Angela, let us know how it goes,

Dogmommy wow so close now!

Dogmommy- you're getting so close now! I would honestly not go for induction unless there is a medical reason. With my first I had pitocin, this one while "induced" it was through non medicinal means and the birth and recovery have been vastly different. I am 4 days pp and feel amazing compared to my son.

Angela- I can't wait to see your little bean.

Red- think of you hun. I hope there has been no more spotting.

Afm, I am very weepy. I was this way after DS as well so I think it is just pp hormones. DH is getting a vasectomy right now. I know it's what we both want but my pp hormones are wrecking havoc on me. But we have had this appt for months and never a second thought so I know it's hormones. Edit: apparently DH needs a more invasive surgery so that will be rescheduled for this summer.

My little Alice is doing so well. She is 4 days old and we had her first check up today. She has only lost one ounce since leaving the hospital. She is such a tiny thing. 6th percentile for her weight and below 1st for height. My son is also small so I am not surprised.

Krissie Im not really a weepy person at all but my god these pregnancy hormones are horrendous I cry about anything at all anything soppy I see I weep its crazy lol xx

My scan went really well baby is perfectly fine seen it moving and it was swallowing looked like it was sucking its thumb could see the jaw and nose and even its fingers and feet so lovely Im in love already xx

They checked the heart could see its ventricles forming and the brain split into 4 sections said all looks perfect. They did the down syndrome test checked fluid at back of head said anything over 3mm is a worry mine was 1.6mm so is perfect based on my previous bloods the scan my age and bmi they would put me low risk but I just have to wait for my new bloods to come back. Im so made up Im also ahead they said Im 12wks and 5days so new due date is 9th August xx

Attachments

• 20180130_220651.jpg
    20180130_220651.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 0
I'm gonna say boy! Lol which ever! One healthy amazing baby

Lol Krissie you would be the only one that thinks girl everyone is saying boy lol xx

I'm ok, tired, crampy but no spotting and starting to wonder if I saw it wrong that it was more greeny/yellow cm not brown as I'm getting it a bit more now and think it was just dark I didn't see properly and panicked

Im sure all is okay hun and even if there was blood most of the time its nothing to be concerned about like mine was very common and nothing to worry about xx

My CM during 1st tri went wierd I had tons of it and it also had a yellow/green tinge to it at times I panicked about that bit got told its normal and not to worry xx

I had funky cm this pregnancy too. Everything from yellow, green, and excessive. Sounds like things are looking up Red!

Angela- boys are fun for sure. I'm so glad we had a boy first. Plus girl diapers are so much harder to change. I'm sure that sounds weird. :haha:

I was so sure we were done at 2. Now my hormones are messing with me. DH is pretty adamant no more though and I likely will be too in a few months. The very soonest I would even want to try is after she turns 2, maybe even 2.5. And to be honest I feel like that might be pushing my own age a bit much as I'd be 34 with a 6 year old and toddler I'm just not sure I'll have the capacity for another pregnancy and newborn. But since DH couldn't have his vasectomy in office I guess we'll have a bit of time to figure it out.

Well I'd ask to consider your feelings and just wait a year or two before getting it done? Just till ye decide for sure. This is baby 3 and I'm not 100% sure I'm done.. I guess I will know once he or she is here

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->