Starting clomid in February... buddies?

So my hcg seems to of gone from 25hcg at 10dpo to 200 ish hcg in 4 days.. anyone know if that's normal, good?

Red they are good results xx

Well Im 34 I did want 3 children always have but due to difficulties in conceiving we can have 2 possibly and that will be it for us xx

Maybe the vasectomy not going ahead is a sign just see how things go xx

We had always discussed at least 2 and up to 4. I think this pregnancy really did my DH in with all my problems and to top it off I'm still having issues almost a week after delivery with blood pressure (never an issue before this).

We discussed it and I think I'm gonna get an iud and probably discuss it in another year or two. The soonest I would want to try is probably mid-2020 anyways so we have plenty of time to sort finances and emotions. Plus it would give us a similar age gap which I all just enjoying so much.

Great scan Angela! I think girl too :happydance:

Krissie how is Alice settling in? Are you nursing? I haven't decided one way or another. I've heard how tough it is.

Red great results!!

Brandi any updates? There's so much luck in this group right now.

Afm 37+2 and feeling ok. Wondering if she will come on her own or if we will end up inducing. My nerves have started!

How exciting dogmommy! I'm not even to my due date yet. It feels so weird that she is here already.

She is doing really well. She is formula fed and is eating 2-3 oz every 3ish hours. She is really quite a content baby and so curious. She is also a bit too strong for my liking. She can get herself rolled onto her side when sleeping and wiggles all over. I have the feeling she is gonna be motivated to move at a young age. Her brother didn't crawl until 10.5 months or walk until 15 so this will be a new adventure.

Afm, I'm now on a second bp med trying to get it under control. The doctor did labs last week and it appears it is still the preeclampsia causing issues. 10 days pp and I'm still swelling up, dealing with headaches, and feeling unwell. My DH goes back to work tomorrow so I'm really hoping this settles down.

I tried bfing with my son and I think he had a latch issue and I had low supply. I stuck it out for over 2 weeks and he ended up losing almost 25% of his body weight. It was a pretty traumatic event for me, so this time I decided to just ff from the start. Ironically, I'm pretty sure my supply was a lot better this time as I had leaking problems for days (never did with ds) but by that point I couldn't get her to latch and I've been too unwell to see a lactation consultant so decided to continue with ff. If you want to bf I would definitely use the lactation consultant at the hospital. They are really helpful and can give you a lot of tips and info.

Krissie Im so glad she is doing so well I really hope you start feeling better soon xx

Dogmommy seriously not long now you are on the home stretch right now I hope she goes naturally for you xx

Induction day tomorrow! So excited to finally hold her tomorrow. It's been such a long journey!!!!

Goodluck Dogmommy cant wait to hear how it all went and see a pic of your baby xx

Krissie howare things with you loving your new pic by the way so cute xx

Alice is doing really well. She is still just a good and happy baby. Ds has adjusted well and just adores her. Although he has been telling me he wants her to be bigger so she can play tractors with him. :cloud9: In the meantime I'm having him show her all of his tractors and explain them to and show her books of his tractors.

As for me, my blood pressure has gone down out of the dangerous range but still remains High. I'm supposed to follow up with my doctor the beginning of March and I'm hoping by then it'll be back down into the normal range. I am feeling a lot better and able to function so that has been nice.

I'm focusing on losing weight in hopes that helps too. So far I'm only 12 lbs above my pre-pregnancy weight so I'm feeling happy with that.

Krissie Im so glad everything is going well and Im sure your blood pressure will go back to normal x that's fantastic that you only put on 12lb I really hope I take after you but I very much doubt it Ive already gone up a size and Ive only just hit the 2nd tri. Im trying to eat healthy more fruit and veg less processed food to hopefully help keep my weight down xx

Yea, the day I went in to be induced I was up 38 lbs. I really struggled with weight gain. However, it appears most of it was fluid. I was pretty swollen and had a lot of amniotic fluid as well.

Alice has a stuffy nose. It's really causing me a lot of anxiety as she cannot breathe well and sounds terrible. Apparently newborns don't breathe through their mouths. So it's 1 am and I'm just laying here watching to make sure she's okay.

Hi ladies I had a scan on Tuesday and it was amazing! Little beanie heartbeat was pumping away! Made my heart melt! So glad everything is ok

That's wonderful news red. I'm so happy everything is going well.

How are you doing Angela?

Congrats Red! Such a relief seeing that flickering heart beat!

Krissie so sad when such little babies are sick. I hope alice is feeling better. Glad to hear bp has come down. Good luck on the weight loss. Its so hard for us ladies.

Angela 2nd tri! How exciting. I found it hard to eat healthy during my pregnancy but i also used it as an excuse to eat dessert after every meal!

Afm Quinn Savannah made her apperamce after a terrible long induction. If we get pregnant again i will NOT do the ballon induction again. Long story short i contracted thursday until saturday. I guess technically it wasnt labor but it was exhasuting. But totally worth every moment bc i can't take my eyes off her and the past few days have been amazing with her ��

Congrats on your little girl dogmommy. I love her name.

I actually had really good success with the balloon both times. I guess it always depends on the person.

Sorry to hear about the long induction but huge congratulations! And yay your a mommy now! Enjoy these next few days/ weeks as it goes so fast

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->