Starting clomid in February... buddies?

Red thats amazing so happy all went well at scan and theres a beautiful HB xx

Dogmommy huge congrats so made up for you and what a beautiful name xx

Im good thanks guys not much to report really Im 16+1 now and my 20 wk scan is on 20th March just waiting for that bump is getting bigger and Im just made up and can wait to see my baby again at the next scan and find out the sex xx

Well your right Red had an early scan today and yes its a boy xx

Oh wow how exciting to finally know! How are you feeling now you know? Happy ? Excited ? Surprised ? No judgement here!

I am really wanting a little girl this time but I know statistically it's probably another boy! That will be amazing too and I will be a mama of boys and will love the baby dearly! But it would be nice to do abit of flowers and pink for a change... another 10 to 12 weeks before I know :coffee:

Ftx you get your girl red.

I had a blood test that actually said Alice was a boy. I was a little disappointed when it came back like that. But her 20 week ultrasound was definitely a girl.

Do you guys have a name Angela?

Afm, Alice has been doing good. She is sleeping so much better so I get 4-5 hours of sleep before she wakes for her first feed and then another 2 hours or so after that. I'm actually feeling pretty good now. She is about 8.5 lbs and 19 inches now, so growing well.

This experience has been so different from my son. I've really enjoyed it and I'm sad I go back to work soon. :nope: I have 9 weeks of work and then summer break so I'm trying to focus on that.

Red I really hope you get a little girl hun fingers crossed xx

Krissie so glad all is going well hun and little Alice is doing good them 9 wks will fly by in no time hun xx

I like Alex so for now the name is Alex xx

Alex is a great name if you go with it.

Of course I might be biased as my son is Christian Alexander. I wish we'd done Alexander as his first name but dh was adamant on Christian.

My brother is Alex. I like that name.
I only have a girls name so far as David chose it and I just melted that he was coming up with names so Matilda for a girl

I actually think I'm having another boy which is fine. I feel exactly the same as the boys

Well I'm 17+4 today and finally felt the baby move not like butterflies but like something is physically moving around inside me its crazy but I love it xx

Matilda is such a cute name I love it xx will you be finding out Red xx

Hey ladies! I am so excited for all of you. You are all going to make such wonderful mothers!!!! :) I can't wait to see precious baby pictures.

AFM, not much here! I've been consistently attending my workout classes, and I'm down about 12 lbs. My husband and I will be heading back to the doctor in May. We are very excited, but also anxious.

I look forward to your update in May Brandi!

Yes Angela I can't wait! I thought about waiting but I just need to know lol

Yay for baby moments! I'm getting a butterfly feeling now. When did yours start?

I hope its a short process for you brandi!

Red- I'd always have to find out too. I just get too excited and love to plan.

Angela- that's great you're feeling baby already. It's such a great feeling.

Brandi thats amazing 12lb down and I wish you all the luck in May Brandi what will you be trying xx

Red I think I skipped the butterfly feeling maybe I did feel it but because Ive never been pregnant before I think Ive not registered that that was what it was xx amazing your getting that feeling so soon though hun makes it more real xx

Happy Mothers Day guys my husband didnt wish me happy mothers day this morning and I was so upset but Ive come home from work to two cards one from him and from Alex (the bump) perfume a new work mug as my other broke flowers and a nice bath I was so made up xx

Aww how sweet Angela.

I'm still angry at my DH for the mother's day I was pregnant. He refused to acknowledge it and and told me I wasn't a mother yet. :growlmad:

Aww no that's not fair krissie! I actually can't remember my first mothers day while pregnant.

This mothers day David Took us out for the day it was a long drive and I know how he hates to drive long distance so I felt lucky he took us. He also got my this amazing onesie it's like a very expensive fancy baby onesie so white! I said it's almost too fancy to use on a messy baby haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->