• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Starting clomid in February... buddies?

Sorry mocha about af! I hope the next cycle is for you!
Krissie well done on the weight loss!

Welcome back krissie! It will be here before you know it.

Sorry mocha about AF. I'm thinking she's right around the corner for me. I've been having cramps same as I always do . My only last bit of hope is that it's from implantation. But highly doubting my chances. I had a feeling that even with the clomid we wouldn't get pregnant. :(

Angela fingers crossed for you hun! You're going to wait until the 17th?? I was thinking about doing an internet cheapie tomorrow. I know it will probably be a false positive bc of the hcg shot I got but I've never had a positive test and I want to see one! Ok I know I've gone mad lol

I hope AF hasn't got you Dogmommy when will AF be due FX it hasn't and you get your BFP XX

I'm going to test with the really early 10miu sticks on 11th I've only got three of them left as I stupidly tested today which is far too early to tell I've got a 4 day early one too and I refuse to buy anymore as it's just too tempting so if I don't get a BFP on Friday I may test once more on Sunday but if still BFN then I'm not testing again till after 17th as by then AF should have definitely arrived xx I don't know why though but this month I'm just not feeling it like I'm not getting any vibes that I might be but saying that for the past 4 months I've thought I am and got a BFN and felt really down about it so maybe that's why xx we shall see only two days left till testing commences xx

Krissie-welcome back!!! Mocha- sorry AF showed :( Dogmommy-why do you take progesterone suppositories? I'm sorry you are feeling down!!!!! Redrose-I am crossing my fingers for you!!!!

AFM I got the HCG trigger yesterday (had a fellow nurse come in and give it to me). She is like what are we doing, and I explained to her, and she is like yeah I can't get pregnant either! It was so comforting to hear that also. She has a 3 year old daughter and hasn't gotten pregnant since :( She was inspired by me to get some clomid from her obgyn lol.

Anyways, she gave me the trigger and I felt NOTHING I was like what!? I think I could give it to myself but the angle of trying to look over your shoulder and get right into your butt is a little tricky lol. After a few hours it felt like somebody punched me in the butt. hahaha!!!!

So tomorrow we go in at noon. Hubby does his part (been abstaining since Saturday. Can't wait to DTD when we get home tomorrow! LOL!!!!). Then they wash the semen and I come back at 1:30. They want me to have a full bladder (yay jk).

I plan on DTD after we get home and the next few days just to cover our bases :) Feeling super positive!!!!!!!!

AFM I keep waking up early which is annoying I feel restless I'm DPO9 and my temp has shot back up on FF it says it could be an Implantation dip that I had on DPO7 but who knows we shall see only two more days till I test on DPO11 I am getting impatient now though still bloated still getting cramps only slight and still getting slight backache in the lower back I'm just hoping this isn't dreaded AF symptoms wish me luck xx

Goodluck for tomorrow ashley FX you get your BFP after
tomorrow you will be in your TWW exciting times ahead when are you thinking about testing xx

Please ladies tell me you can see the second line and im not going crazy! I can see it in real but its faint! 10 dpo today so its early

Attachments

• received_10153960717419731.jpg
    received_10153960717419731.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 12
  • received_10153960732219731.jpg
    received_10153960732219731.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 8
Redrose I'm so sorry I can't see it but due to it being faint it might not show on pics do another tomorrow hopefully it will be darker xx

Ashley good luck! Fingers crossed you catch it! Did you have multiple follicles?

Red rose I can't see anything there seems to be a shadow over where it would be.

Angela we seem to be in the same boat. I'm super bloated today. Could be AF symptoms but cramps seem to be gone. Not getting my hopes up. I'll have two more cycles with clomid if I end up with AF next week.

I am spotting today so I'm hoping af is on her way. If she is that would mean only one more cycle to wait. :happydance:

That's great Krissie FX it comes for you xx

Dogmommy not long till test day now and my backache and cramps seem to be subsiding too I've got little twinges today but not as much at all as other days so we shall see I felt like testing again today but I refrained which I'm happy about as I don't want to waste anymore tests I've got 4 left and refuse to buy anymore xx when is AF due dogmommy mines due between 12-16 so I'm hoping by 11 I might see something xx

Redrose-I don't see it, but I know its better to see it in person than a picture on the computer :)

IUI went great! I layed on the table for 15 minutes after. I was sitting in there envisioning the perfect sperm meeting with the perfect egg. AND THEN IT HAPPENED......

You girls ever see the movie "look whos talking" and in the beginning the beach boys song "I get around" song plays and you see a bunch of sperm swimming towards the egg???

THAT SONG came on over the speakers in the room I was in! I was like this is a SIGN!

I could not stop grinning :) Anyways after 15 mins the nurse came in and gave me some progesterone, and told me that I would need to take these if my levels were low in a week

Doctors orders of intercourse tonight!!!!!

Ashley that made me giggle lol FX that it works I got a feeling in my waters that this is your time officially in the dreaded TWW with me and redrose xx

Angela and Krissie YES it has to be my month lol!!!!!!!! I still can't believe that it happened. I was like no way this is a coincidence lol :D :D :D

AFM I'm a little confused my FF says from my temps I'm only DPO8 but I thought I was DPO10 took another 10mum hpts this morning BFN, I'm worried now that I've missed my chance as if FF is correct then due to what was happening with DH'S gramps we didn't BD on O day or the day after that in fact it was 5 days later when we felt in the mood again all the way for 5 days prior to O we BD so I'm hoping that was enough as it says sperm can live up to 2-3 days so here's hoping but I don't know why I'm just not feeling it this month I feel like I already know that I'm out if I'm honest, I've now decided I'm going to listen to FF and class myself as DPO8, it says I should AF by 17th so I'm going to hold off till then I think before I test again as don't think I can take the disappointment of seeing constant BFN's it's only another week away and if AF hasn't shown by then, then I can get my hopes up xx also my symptoms seem to have subsided slightly still getting slight pains in stomach low down especially on the left side but nothing too major but like I've said before when I did get my BFP last year I got no symptoms at all till I missed AF.

Anyway how is everyone getting on xx we need to start seeing some BFPS on here soon and hopefully all of us will have our BFPS before long 2016 BFPS all round would be amazing xx

Ashley I've got high hopes for you I believe in signs and that one has got to be a clear winner FX for you and babydust xx can't wait to hear your good news in TW times xx

redrose have you took another test today is it darker I hope it is xx

Ashley that's definitely a sign!! Fingers and toes crossed for you!

Angela sorry it's giving you such a hard time.

I took a test today and BFN :( kind of expected but still going to go get a beta on 14th in case there is a miracle.

Angela love your picture!! I'll have to post a pic of my "babies"
I think I'm 12 dpo technically later tonight. So I think a bfn means I'm out. I've already started thinking of next cycle. We leave for vacation in 5 days and I'll be enjoying some margaritas!

Lol dogmommy you go girl what if you've got it wrong and your earlier than that or do you know for sure, oh well just enjoy yourself hun and if it turns out you are then everything will be good FX for you and hope you have a great time xx

Angela I'm not sure if they will be virgin margaritas now! The dr told me not to do any tests bc of the hcg trigger but I did one this morning and now it looks very faintly positive. It may be the trigger playing tricks on me. I'll try agAin tomorrow to see if it's darker. Thinking I'm not bc of the strong AF cramps I have. The progesterone will hold off the bleeding until I stop so here I am in limbo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->