• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Starting clomid in February... buddies?

I'm jealous of you all but so excited for you!!! I hope you all get your BFPs!

I had another flashing smiley today. Day 6. I am trying to remain positive, but as its CD 20 and nothing yet, we will just see. My temp did jump half a degree, but not above my coverline, so I don't think I've O'd.

Sorry to hear that Brandi I hope you do get your positive xx are you going for any ultrasounds or anything soon xx

Thank you Angela!!!

Unfortunately, I am not being monitored this cycle. Per my doctor's instructions...."Have a lot of intercourse, and take a pregnancy test on day 35."

I think she just wanted to have a feel for how I would respond to the medicine. I just took another test (with somewhat diluted urine) and my second line is really light. I still received a flashing smiley face. I would be wondering if I missed my surge, but my temps are still pretty low. I don't see how ovulation could have occurred without me noticing, either. I've been testing at least 3 times per day.

Another update....I took another test, but put it in a new reader (from where I bought my new pack). I read online that you will keep getting flashing smiley faces until you peak, which is why I have gotten so many of them, but I never peaked. In the new reader, my test was a total negative (not even a flashing smiley).

Looks like the first month of Clomid was a failure for me. Didn't even O. :cry:

I am still going to BD every other day for a few more days, take an HPT on CD 35, and then just move on to the next cycle. I knew it would take time, but I'm surprisingly depressed.

Fingers crossed that maybe I just didn't catch O.

I will be stalking you ladies to see if you get your BFPs! I hope so!

Brandi my first round of Clomid was a complete failure too like my body was trying to get use to it I never got any symptoms at all of O never got a positive on Opks and it shortened my cycle but this month everything has changed on clomid they say on clomid your more likely to get a BFP on your second and third cycle so don't give up hope you might be like me and next cycle will be a good one for you but if you are like me then invest in some Preseed or mucinex as Clomid this cycle dried me up xx

Well DPO3 couldn't BD last night in the end as dhs gramps is very ill in hospital so we had to rush over which of course killed the mood we both didn't feel up to it when we got home but I'm hoping I've already done enough I had my dip in temp and last two days temp has risen with each test so just see if rises again tomorrow and keeps high temperatures till the day I do a hpts and doesn't drop, also off for my follicle tracking today so that should confirm O I'll keep you posted guys

Oh and Brandi my first month of Clomid all they did was CD21 bloods that was it but this month there doing follicle tracking and next month they'll up the tests again if unsuccessful so I would contact your docs and see if there is a plan of action for next month and tell them about what's been going on xx

Brandi how much Clomid did you take? I could be just you need to go up Anit? I took 50mg first and it didn't work, I was moved up to 100mg and its now working it's why your Dr should scan you so you know if it's working or not. I had those flashy and Solid ovulation sticks because how they work is when you get a surge oestrogen you get the flashy smiley, then that causes a surge in ph which then gives you the solid smiley, but if you've taken Clomid or got pcos those tests are so inaccurate your better of temping to be honest if they wont scan you.

Well just as I thought it was too late to see any eggs as I've already O but this is the gulp bit all that pain I felt was because I have released three eggs Three follicles all of good size ruptured one follicle on right and two on the left one follicle more dominant than the other two but from Doc all of very good size yikes triplets lol xx so I'm hoping that atleast one got fertilized I've got three little eggs so my chances are good this month FX for me so excited next 9 days are going to be such a long wait before I can test eeeekkk xx

How exciting! I'd love twins! But trips week. I doubt I've any risk of twins since there was only one follicle.
I've such bad cramps today right low down, the tops of my legs and my lower back are all killing me. I felt so hungry and weak today as well as on off heartburn!
I'm starting to get So impatient

I'm sorry Brandi maybe you need a higher mg I read that a lot. But don't count yourself out yet!

Angela so exciting!!!! I'm so glad that they were able to tell you had three release. Same as me!! Fingers crossed that one of those eggys implants in next week.

Mocha how are you doing????

Tomorrow I get day 21 progesterone labs drawn. Fingers crossed its over 10 this time!

Good luck everyone!!!!!

I was only on 50mg. I know it's the lowest dosage, and that perhaps a higher dosage will work. I'm just bummed that it didn't! Lol! It makes me wonder if even 100mg would work. I wish I could just go straight to 150.

Brandi Alot find that 100 works so keep hopeful hun.

Dogmommy and redrose FX that you get your sticky egg babydust all round. Well I'm going to hold out testing till the 12th still odd little twinge and a bit of backache but nothing else I've been told not to bother with CD21 bloods as the follicle tracking has told me everything I need to know that I have Od so just tracking my temp which has kept rising the past three days xx

Yeah you might find 100mg will work for you Brandi,

For me today I feel so nauseous and major cramps! Surely it's still too early for such signs! I guess I'll find out next week, good luck ladies!
I've ordered two frers they should be here by Wednesday in time for testing

Ooohhh not long to wait FX redrose that you get your sticky egg so hope you tell us good news on Weds how many DPO are you xx

Hey mamas :) Just figured I would pop in. Today I had an ultrasound and it showed that my lining was great/normal and I had 2 14mm follicles on my right side. None on my left :( I am just waiting for my RE to call and let me know what time to give myself the HCG trigger shot. I will be doing the IUI Monday or Tuesday. I have to work on Monday so I am hoping we can do Tuesday. I hope that Tuesday isn't too late though!!!!

Ashley it all sounds really positive for you FX for Mon or Tues and you get your BFP not long before you will be in the TWW xx Goodluck xx

TGIF girls! Ashley thats great! All you need is one follicle :)

Red rose good signs!! Wednesday is right around the corner!

Angela are you feeling any symptoms?

I'm feeling none! I got my day 21 progesterone and it was 56. Dr said it was much better. Without the clomid it was at an 8. But it doesn't mean anything unless the sperm caught the eggy. Hopefully this next week flies by!

Not long to wait redrose FX for you

Dogmommy not really got many symptoms I've been getting slight backache and cramping since day I got a positive OPK and bloating but that's about it the backache and cramping though isn't that bad so nothing that will give me a positive sign. My temp is still high but dipped slightly so just got to hope it keeps high and I get my BFP next week when are you testing again dogmommy.

To be fair though if I remember last time I got pregnant which unfortunately ended in MC I didn't get any symptoms at all I can recall a few days prior to testing my boobs felt huge and heavy and my stomach bloated out for no reason but apart from that nothing xx

Its so hard to know what is af symptoms or pregnancy. Fingers crossed it's early pregnancy ones.

With my son I didn't realise I was pregnant til 6 weeks so I find it hard to remember what symptoms where at what point of my pregnancy but the main one for me was v sore boobs I couldn't even lie on the bed without making them sore. And I'd major af like cramps that went into my legs and my lower back too. Nausea came around after I tested at 6 weeks

I know redrose I'm not going to symptom spot I don't think as since MC every month I get tender boobs, bloating, cramps I get myself worked thinking could I be AF I get BFN which really upsets me then AF shows and I end up breaking down so this month I'm just going to try and chill out a bit I think xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->