Starting clomid in February... buddies?

Hello gals, hope you don't mind if I join in. I see my doctor on February 1 for clomid. I've been on metformin since November and nothing so we'll see what clomid does. I do have an ultrasound on Jan. 27 though to check everything out first and see if we're dealing with anything else. If I get cleared it's clomid time!

How are all of you doing? How many days of clomid are you on/has ovulation occurred/is anyone in the tww?

Welcome Ursaula. Good luck at your appt. I hope everything looks good and you can proceed with clomid.

I took it days 2-6. I'm still waiting to o and getting very impatient.

Thanks Krissie! Looking at your chart it looks like you had a positive OPK. Fx'd for the tww now :)

We are so close to February! How is everybody doing? I just saw a smear of pinkish cm yesterday so I know AF will be here Wed or Thurs. My RE instructed me to call their facility on CD1, then I have to get some blood work. If everything comes back normal, I will proceed with 50mg clomid and our first IUI.

Things are going alright here. I think my positive opk on Saturday was not my positive. I got two very positives today. So with no temp spike and those I'm certain today was my surge. So hoping for my temp rise now.

Ashley: Have you hit cd1 yet? Hoping everything works out for you :)

Krissie: Looks like you're getting your rise! Hoping it stays up there :)

For me, I have my ultrasound tomorrow to see what's going on. Can't wait to get some answers!

Hi Ursaula! I am on the last day of my period. I did bloodwork, and everything looks normal. I have a pelvic ultrasound wednesday. I was confused and I thought I would be starting clomid after the ultrasound. But after doing some googling, I am assuming I am too late this month, and that the Dr. will probably start the clomid next cycle. UGH! LOL

Ashley- sounds like it will be next cycle. That sucks you have to wait another cycle.

I am currently 7 dpo.

How is everyone else doing?

Hi girls. The name of the post caught my eye bc I'm going to try three rounds of clomid starting next cycle. I just had a lap done for endometriosis in January and now have to wait for AF to start Clomid! Will Clomid affect my temperatures?

Ashley- That sucks! I'm hoping you either get a BFP or this cycle passes quickly for you.

Dogmommy: I haven't personally tried clomid yet, but I have heard it will raise your temperature slightly.

Afm: My us/endo scan both came back on Monday. Everything is completely normal. My doctor wants to increase my metformin once first and then clomid will be added. Fx'd!

Clomid does raise my temps. Quite a bit actually. They are around post o levels. But they go down in time to get a pattern to identify my shift and confirm o.

Ursaula- good luck with theverything metformin increase. I hope it's enough to do the trick. Great news your tests came back negative.

Hey ladies! I hope that you don't mind if I join as well! My husband and I haven't been using any contraceptives for the last 18 months, and we have been actively trying with meds since November 2015.

I am starting my progesterone tonight to bring on AF. I'm supposed to take 200 mg of Prometrium for ten days, and then take the Clomid from CD 5-9. Last month, when I took my progesterone, I got AF on day 9 of taking the pills, so I'm really hoping the same thing will happen this month.

I'm starting on 50 mg. I have read so many success stories and am just really nervous and excited to get started! This will be my first cycle taking Clomid. I'm also on Metformin 1000mg per day.

So glad for this little support group! Have any of you started taking it?

I took it my January cycle. I am now 10 dpo. I am expecting af on Sunday. Or hopefully a bfp!

I haven't started it yet. I'm waiting for AF so I can start. For the first time in 20 months I'm hoping everyday she would show up!

Thanks for the info krissie I'll try and see what happens!

Did you have any side effects with it?

I totally know what you mean about wishing af would arrive! It does seem so crazy.

My s/e were hot flashes. So I took it at night and occasionally woke up with a night sweat. I am also a bit more emotional but not crazy.

Hi ladies,

I'm a little late arriving, but hope you don't mind me joining in.

I started my first round of Clomid 50mg, with Metformin 750xl, and progesterone in January. Unfortunately AF showed today, albeit 2 days late. I experienced light cramping off and on from the day I ovulated, so let me know if any of you girls experience the same thing... Wishing you all baby dust!

So sorry af got you rami. I will know Sunday if she is going to show. But I'm figuring she will and will be starting round 2.

What days are you taking it?

Hope you guys don't mind if I join...

I've been ttc officially since July 2014... we became pregnant Oct 15' after 2 rounds of clomid however it ended in mc with d&c...

Started my 3rd round of clomid today :) ... feeling hopeful!!

babydust to all!!

Welcome bee! I am sorry about your loss. Fx this cycle works out for you.

Good morning girls!
Brandi have you started clomid yet?
I'm sorry AF got you Rami. Fingers crossed this cycle.
Bee I'm sorry for your loss. Baby dust to you!
Krissie any updates?
AFM still waiting on AF to get this ball rolling...
Oh and just curious have any of you been diagnosed with endometriosis?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->