Starting Clomid Wednesday! Anyone want to join!?

Anyone have any updates? I'm impatiently waiting to O

Hey!! Finished my Clomid on Monday! I am going for my U/S Thursday to check fillicle size :happydance: I think I may start taking Mucinex tonight to help CM. When should you O?

I took a cheapie now and now it said negative so I'm not sure whats going on, will test again tomorrow morning

Hey! Bummer about the blood test. It's so hard when Mother Nature gives us hope like being late and then its all just stress or whatever! :( is it possible you ovulater aren't positive yet for that reason!? Keep us updated! Hugs!

Hey! This is my 1st month taking clomid. 50mg. I am currently 4dpo just waiting. Any success stories from this post?

Hello!! :hello: we haven't yet, but just started the thread about a month ago! I conceived my daughter after two rounds of Clomid and the Ovidrel trigger shot! Good luck to you!!

Still waiting to O :( going in tomorrow to hopefully get my trigger and get things moving !

Still waiting to O :( going in tomorrow to hopefully get my trigger and get things moving !

Did you get the trigger yesterday? I had my U/S today and had an 18mm follicle and a 16mm fillicle both on the left side! :happydance: When we conceived my daughter, she was 19mm! I am so hopeful for this round! :blush: I am triggering tomorrow AM! Should be a good 4th of July!🇺🇸

Faith- we are basically on the same schedule! So exciting :)

Took my trigger shot this morning- had one follicle at 20.5 yesterday, so I'm hoping that by the time I O most likely tomorrow night, it's in the 22-24 range. The other was 14.5 and I don't think it'll make it up to 18 by tomorrow night, but I'll be honest- I only want ONE healthy baby haha. I have to go in for bloodwork and start taking Progesterone supplements on Monday. So much work, but it'll be worth it down the line !

Hope you ladies are doing well :) What's everyone's update? Happy almost July 4th :)

Did you get the trigger yesterday? I had my U/S today and had an 18mm follicle and a 16mm fillicle both on the left side! :happydance: When we conceived my daughter, she was 19mm! I am so hopeful for this round! :blush: I am triggering tomorrow AM! Should be a good 4th of July!🇺🇸

Woohoo, RayinNy!! That's so good to hear!! We both have nice size follicles and an even better chance than last cycle! 👍

Fx and babydust :) We will be in the tww together!

Did you try anything else this cycle? I added Pre-seed, extra mucinex, and soft cups starting tonight!

Woohoo, RayinNy!! That's so good to hear!! We both have nice size follicles and an even better chance than last cycle! 👍

Did you try anything else this cycle? I added Pre-seed, extra mucinex, and soft cups starting tonight!

I haven't! But... I have Mucinex in the medicine cabinet that I thought about taking tonight and over the weekend :) :blush: I know I was taking it when I got pg with my daughter! :thumbsup:

I tried Mucinex last cycle and didn't see a huge difference in CM, but I upped the dose this cycle and can see a difference!

I haven't! But... I have Mucinex in the medicine cabinet that I thought about taking tonight and over the weekend :) :blush: I know I was taking it when I got pg with my daughter! :thumbsup:

Hey ladies
I been busy for a while. Af arrived today 16 dpo. On to a new month and a new opportunity. I won't be taking clomid as my doctor recommended she wants clomid out of my system before she does blood tests in the cycle after this one. Clomid will probably still be in my system this month which is a good thing I guess.

Ttc monsie- what happened? Did AF arrive? I'm sorry to hear about the negative blood test. I hope it turns to BFP

Good luck faithforbaby and rayin on your current cycle!!

Hope we get our BFPs soon!!

So- I am guessing that I am 3dpo today assuming maybe that I O'd on Saturday. I triggered on Friday at 8:00am. We BDd Friday pm, Saturday am and Saurday pm late. We probably should have Sunday but we were gone all day and spent the night at my parents after falling asleep on the couch! How's everyone else doing!?

Hey ladies
I been busy for a while. Af arrived today 16 dpo. On to a new month and a new opportunity. I won't be taking clomid as my doctor recommended she wants clomid out of my system before she does blood tests in the cycle after this one. Clomid will probably still be in my system this month which is a good thing I guess.

Ttc monsie- what happened? Did AF arrive? I'm sorry to hear about the negative blood test. I hope it turns to BFP

Good luck faithforbaby and rayin on your current cycle!!

Hope we get our BFPs soon!!

Good luck, Taima! I have heard of TONS of people who conceive after a last round of Clomid!! Cheering for you!!👏

Hi girls-
I'm 4 DPO and started Progesterone suppositories last night. Apparently that can make your AF late so I feel like that could be a giant tease next week. I'm exhausted, but I think that's a product of me being really stressed/worn out more than anything else. Trying not to symptom spot this month- in fact, I'm very blah about the whole cycle. For whatever reason, I was optomistic and positive last month and this month, I just don't feel like this is it. Esp because AF is due on my birthday and that's not how things usually work out for me... sorry for my blahness-- hope you all are doing really well and lots of fx and baby dust for you all :)

Hi all, still no AF bit i think i ovulated late. I feel sore boobs so will probably get AF in a week or so. Gonna see a gynie tomorrow for a second opinion, i'm not so happy with mine. Will keep u updated. And goodluck to you all. Alwhere are you all from?

Ohio!!

RayinNy- I know the feeling! Lol I am concentrating more on getting back to running and being over all healthy!

Good luck, TTC Monsie!!

Wishing all of you ladies luck!

I ovulate on my own, but not til CD21, sometimes more. So I think my chemical pregnancies may have been due to weak ovulation, maybe degraded egg or crappy lining by the time implantation comes. Will be trying clomid or femara, maybe with a trigger next month. Just need to ovulate and get AF first, I'm on CD20, should ovulate soon!

I will have my fingers crossed for you ladies and I hope to join you soon!

A quick update from me...
Took Clomid 2-6. FF has me at ovulation CD20 which is rubbish! My temps are all wacky and I have no idea what's going on at all. Clomid upset my body this month it seems so onto next month once AF arrives.

How is everyone else doing? I had such high hopes but hope is fading. :-( xx

Hi all, had my 2nd opinion at another gynie, and i was officially diagnosed with PCOS, feeling very sad but gona start clomid for 6 months to get my cycle going so i will keep you updated. Goodluck to you all.

Hi all, had my 2nd opinion at another gynie, and i was officially diagnosed with PCOS, feeling very sad but gona start clomid for 6 months to get my cycle going so i will keep you updated. Goodluck to you all.

I hope Clomid works well for you and you get a BFP quickly. Wishing you all the best. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->