Starting Clomid Wednesday! Anyone want to join!?

Faithforbaby, it's not over till the witch shows her face.

RayinNY, sorry to hear AF came but good luck to you on your new cycle.

I have ovulated on CD17 (a 20mm follicle) and now I'm 4dpo. Yesterday at 3dpo I went and had a scan. My doctor confirmed that I had ovulated and was so happy with my uterine lining.

I hope we all get our BFPs soon!

Hi ladies. Just a quick question. How many days after your last tablet did you ovulate? I took mine CD2-6 and impatiently waiting for ovulation!
I am gutted I wasn't able to have a follicle scan this cycle as it sounds like it's great to know exactly what's going on in there. I just have to keep temping and hope for the best. :-( xx

Hi ladies. Just a quick question. How many days after your last tablet did you ovulate? I took mine CD2-6 and impatiently waiting for ovulation!
I am gutted I wasn't able to have a follicle scan this cycle as it sounds like it's great to know exactly what's going on in there. I just have to keep temping and hope for the best. :-( xx

Hi teeny, I took it 3-7 and ovulated on day 17 on my own. However I was offered the trigger shot at CD13 because follicle was 19mm definitely matured and good uterine lining. Didn't take it. Clomid delays ovulation. It won't necessarily be on CD14.

What CYcle day are you at?

Good luck!

I'm only CD9 and I'm going to start OPKs tomorrow. Last month without Clomid I didn't ovulate until CD23! Anything before then will be a bonus!
A few months ago, taking it 3-7 I ovulated CD14. Working in this I should ovulate in the next week hopefully.
I'll update once it happens. Thanks for the reply Taima. Xx

Good morning ladies, howbare you all doing? I'm so sorry the witch showed her ugly face hunny, but atleast now you can go on to another month which i hope is your month ☺.
I'm so confused, I'm either 7dpo or 8dpo, i have no real symptoms of AF the only thing i notices yesterday was a spot of blood in my underwear but haha my underwear was red as well but you could see it was blood. Its very cold in pretoria South Africa and when i take my bbt in the morning its like 36.1 maybe 36.2. But when i sleep later like 8am its 36.7 so i have no clue what to think... Im soo confused about whats going on. Im suppose to start AF anywhere from saturday and usually my boobs hurt by no. I have absolutely no AF symptoms of any sort. And my cervix is still high, soft and closed i think. Any advice please im gong mad..... ☺��

Ttc monsie, how big was the spot? Did you try wiping to see if there was more?

When I had my Implantation bleeding last time it was brown and with sticky discharge and it filled the daily pad i had on. That continued to the end of the day and stopped. But some people see red and some pink and some see a little and some see a lot more. If you think it's implantation bleeding then test in 3 days.

Good luck to you. Hope it was IB.

Hi taima, it wasn't a lot and when i wiped there was nothing. The previous night i had brown discharge with stringy cm, but i have had an upset stomach for 2days now, not too bad and my tummy keeps rumbling and I'm constantly hungry and i now have a headache when i wake up from yesterday and now today again. I will test in 3 to 4 days and hopefulle it bfp. I don't really have sore bbs but they feel a bit heavy and my abdomin feels heavy if that makes sense too you, last night i also had a few stabbing pain i vagin (sorry) and i have twinges right sode of my bellybutton. Maybe I'm seeing things but yeah not sure what to think....

What else could cause blood besides ib? I have don't have my usual AF symptoms like by now my bbs would have hurt already and still nothing.... So I'm sure its not AF? Anything else that could cause it? And never ever have i spotted between periods.... ☺

Hi taima, it wasn't a lot and when i wiped there was nothing. The previous night i had brown discharge with stringy cm, but i have had an upset stomach for 2days now, not too bad and my tummy keeps rumbling and I'm constantly hungry and i now have a headache when i wake up from yesterday and now today again. I will test in 3 to 4 days and hopefulle it bfp. I don't really have sore bbs but they feel a bit heavy and my abdomin feels heavy if that makes sense too you, last night i also had a few stabbing pain i vagin (sorry) and i have twinges right sode of my bellybutton. Maybe I'm seeing things but yeah not sure what to think....

Sounds like IMplantation bleeding !!! Keep us updated !! I have a feeling you'll get a BFP!! Good luck to you! So excited for you. Reminds me of my experience.

Only other thing I can think of is luteal phase defects and low progesterone and since you never had spotting in the TWW then high chance it's IB!!

AF got me :( I'm ok though! On to next round. Isn't weird how knowing you're out makes you feel relieved ...... Just knowing you arent in limbo anymore.

Gooooood luck to us all!!!!! And fingers crossed for all still in the game! 👍

Hi ladies, I'm either 8/9 dpo i tested this morning and bfn obviously. I looked at my bbs and my nippels sorry girls look bigger its usually very small. It might just be me seeing things hehe. No signs of AF. Usually my boobs would have hurt by now but still nothing. So I'm so confused. Ill test friday then hopefulle its bfp☺. Sorry faith that the witch got you. New month for you. Keep us updated please. Baby dust to you all.

Exactly how I felt, Faith... disappointed, but it's so nice to be out of the TWW and just KNOW!

Fx for those still in and for the rest of us, fx for July :) Spring would be a nice time to be home with a new baby :)

AF got me :( I'm ok though! On to next round. Isn't weird how knowing you're out makes you feel relieved ...... Just knowing you arent in limbo anymore.

Gooooood luck to us all!!!!! And fingers crossed for all still in the game! 👍

So confused right now. Yesterday when I thought AF was here, it was shortly after BDing. I had it after the restroom when wiping (tmi sorry). Now...nothing! Just light brown with with pinching/cramps?? What gives?! I guess I'll wait and see lol

Hi again ladies, I've got some news from what I've read its good news, but I'm not sure. I've noticed yesterday my aereolas is bigger and a bit darker. Any opinion on that?

Hi again ladies, I've got some news from what I've read its good news, but I'm not sure. I've noticed yesterday my aereolas is bigger and a bit darker. Any opinion on that?

I've seen that a lot of women get that in early pregnancy!! Fingers crossed!

Morning girls, I'm not sure if I'm pregnant. I woke up this morning and took my bbt vaginally and it was 36.3 °c, I'm not sure if that's normal or to low.... I feel very negative today.... I have hypothyroidism and I'm on eltroxin for it can this lower bbt? Any news from you ladies?

Faith, I hope it turns out as a BFP!! You never know sometimes implantation takes place much later than expected.

Monsie, what dpo are you? Taking temps after ovulation is so stressful. Over analyzing every temp. Don't worry. Just wait. I personally stopped taking my temp 3 dpo because it's useless to take temps after that. Just adds unnecessary stress.

I am 6 dpo, nothing new. Im not looking into symptoms this month especially since it's a medicated cycle. The only sure sign for me is implantation bleeding but I have nothing other than yellow CM on my daily pads(sorry TMI). I am just trying to stay positive regardless of the outcome this month.

i hope we all get our BFPs soon.

Hi ladies, i called the dr about the ivary and back pain the dr said it might be a possible cyst but we dont know for sure. I'm seeing him in 2 days, can i still be pregnant if it is a cyst?

Cyst will not interfere with pregnancy I think and You probably don't have a cyst. That's what I though when I was pregnant due to the ovary pains

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->