Starting Clomid Wednesday! Anyone want to join!?

Hi T. Yeah I'm gonna wait till after I've seen the dr tomorrow bacause if i do have a cyst that could delay AF, so if ot is not cyst then hopefully that means bfp hehehe. I will let you know as soon as i saw dr. Baby dust to you all. Xoxox

Good evening ladies. Any news or symptoms from you? I'm 11dpo today, hubby says boobs look huge and so does my aereolas sorry hehehe

TTC Monsie- I definetely think youre still in! Fingers crossed!! I don't temp because I really can't with the Clomid (?? Never had. I wonder if people do).

Taima- 6dpo! Woo hoo :) I love getting unto that point! Sticky dust to you! I definitely think IB is a good sign! :happydance:

Yea 7dpo and to be honest I don't feel anything. No symptoms that would make me think I'm pregnant. Just had some pressure in my lower tummy yesterday but that's not a sign. Sore boobs but that happens some cycles with BFN. And only yellow Cm and very little of it, way less than I'm used to. No implantation bleed so far. I would be over the moon if I were to see IB!

What happened to your cycle? After AF stopped? Did you take another test?
AF came back full force on Tuesday. I start my Clomid tomorrow, which is cycle day three. We are doing 100 mg again. I am just happy to be back in the game!

Hi ladies I'm so happy, i dont have cysts at all, theres actually a 19mm follicles self grown on my left side. Have to do a blood test monday to see if I'm pregnant. Hold thumbs plz.... Mwa

CD 3 today!! :happydance:
I am starting my Clomid 100mg today! I will go back for a follow up U/S in Thursday! I am really hoping to see bigger follicles this time... Maybe like 18mm?? :winkwink:

Here we come hot flashes! :haha: Currently sitting in the couch watching TV and drinking coffee :coffee: since I got the day off at the hospital due to low census! :thumbup: My husband and I have our friends wedding this weekend and we are both in it, so it is sure to be a fun filled weekend:happydance:

Any plans for all of you!?

Well since I've been married for only 3 months, we have to do some work at the house, we people will just never stop working. Does any of you ladies k ow what cm we have before AF, when i feel cervix i have a lot of white lotion cm so I'm scared AF is coming although i have no symptoms of AF. Any advice.

I have no expertise in cm. I usually try and pay attention to it, but have not noticed a lot of consistency in type. I had creamy lotiony this time, but not sure if that means anything or not lol

Hi ladies, i need advice I'm 14dpo and for some stupid reason did an opk it came out positve the test line was darker than the control line, the dr saw on ultrasound i ovulated 2 weeks ago i cannot ovulate again .

You could be pregnant!

Hi ladies - went for my us this morning at cd 10 and had 5 follicles under 10 on the left and 3 at 14.5, 12.5, and 12.5 on the right. I have to keep taking opk until wed, at which point if I don't get a positive , I have to go in to get a trigger. When I have o-d either with trigger or on my own, I have to go in for bloodwork and taking progesterone suppositories because I had weird brown spotting on 10 dpo and got a really, really heavy period at 11 dpo. Has anyone else had to do this?
Hi ladies, i need advice I'm 14dpo and
for some stupid reason did an opk it came out positve the test line was darker than the control line, the dr saw on ultrasound i ovulated 2 weeks ago i cannot ovulate again .

Hi Rayin, i have no clue what that might be, did your dr say anything? Is it possible that a opk will show positive but an htp neg? Rayin keep me updated.

Can i email one of you girls my opk pics, just to make sure I'm not seeing things?

Ladies, i got a very very very faint line on the htp but i didnt check the time so it could be after the check time but if i wasnt pregnant then it still wouldnt turn positive even after hours right? Pls tell me im right

I took a cheapie now and now it said negative so I'm not sure whats going on, will test again tomorrow morning

Hi all, i went to get a blood test done today so i will have my results tomorrow, AF havent arrived yet although i have back ache but its not the same. Will keep you updated.

Hey! This is my 1st month taking clomid. 50mg. I am currently 4dpo just waiting. Any success stories from this post?

Hi all, my blood test came back negative but AF is 2 days late.....i dont know what to do....i feel so negative

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->