• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Starting clomid!

Hi Ladies..

Good luck to all in the tww and remember no symtpoms sometimes is good:thumbup:

Good ladies..

Hope to see some more bfps :)

Starting another clomid cycle 5/24/13 ;(

So sorry but still have alot of chances! Positive news is that you ahve no side effects of the clomid..I do 100 mg a month and really no side effects other then hotflashes and an extreme headache on CD 10..:hugs:

Well, ovulation confirmed with temps (3 dpo today) so I am putting the thermometer away and taking it easy the rest of the month. One thing that concernes me is that my post O temps aren't that high but still ovulated :thumbup: so will see what happens! :hugs:

Lilrojo...how did the US go today for you?? Anxious for some positive news from you!! So excited! :happydance:

Faither - Congrats on O!!! This is my first month temping, but I'm with you. I don't think it's worth the stress of doing it after O. I think I will do the same as you next month. Baby Dust to you :)

Littlerojo - how did it go?

I'm just sitting here in limbo. Waiting for a BFP or AF and my temps are all over the place so that's not helping.

Everything went great baby's hb Was 166 measured around 11 weeks she had 11+1 I go back in a month so June 20th

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 4
oh Lilrojo that is great news!!! How fast time goes by..already almost 3 months...wow..she is growing so fast!!

Hope..you ahve more stamina than I do! It is going to be hard to not temp but hubby is off work for the next 3 days so if he hears the alarm at 6..then he will give me that 'look'...so can't temp even if I wanted to! hehe...but already getting itchy to test for the love...have to be strong, have to be strong1!! hehe

Allocate congrats that's so exciting! Also littlerojo very exciting too! Before u know it'll you'll be able to find out what you're having!

Lovely scans ladies...I tested today and a Big fat BFN!now just waiting to start round 2 of cmoid 100mg...Af had better be on time.

Hope you all are having a great weekend.

Lovely scans ladies...I tested today and a Big fat BFN!now just waiting to start round 2 of cmoid 100mg...Af had better be on time.

What DPO are you? I'm 15dpo and got a negative today too. Don't know where AF is, she never arrives this late. I'll be starting Clomid 100mg round 2 also!

What DPO are you? I'm 15dpo and got a negative today too. Don't know where AF is, she never arrives this late. I'll be starting Clomid 100mg round 2 also!

i'm 12dp..I hope round 2 will work for us :hugs:

can i join ladies! congratulations to all who have gotten their bfp's!

I just started clomid this cycle. we are TTC our second and DH has severely low sperm count. it took 2 yrs to be blessed with DD and we are hoping for a bit of help this time with clomid. my cycles are always 50+ days and although clomid makes me ill I love that i O on cd 16! I have a few questions. before i Ovulated I was very ill felt like MS when i was pregnant with DD. After i Oed I felt better and then around 6 dpo i started to feel ill again for a day or so and now all i want to do is eat steak and eggs! I am super weepy and i have a flush feeling I took my temp and it was 99.7! am i crazy or could it be a bean snuggling in?

Oh and i almost forgot it's my B-day on the 31st that makes it 13 dpo for me testing day if i can hold out!

Can I join in this thread?

Congrats to all those with BFPs!!

I have just been prescribed Clomid and waiting for AF to show, I am CD 37 today so hoping she will show ASAP.

I have been given 50mg to take on day 2-6 and then have to have a scan between day 11-14 to see how it worked and to check I have the right dosage.

How many cycles of clomid did it take for the ladies who have their BFPs?

Hopethisyear and Mummywant2be - sorry about the BFN's :hugs:

Good luck Mrs. Ping and Pinkerbelle :thumbup:

Allicat and Lilrojo, thanks for sharing scan pic's - lovely! :cloud9:

I don't really know where I am in this cycle. I had about 5 days of +OPK's :nope: This has happened to me ever since I got AF back after my youngest and one of the reasons I am on clomid in the first place, although they can't actually pinpoint where I have a hormonal imbalance (nothing appears too out of whack) :dohh:. I also can't say I was able to pinpoint O, as although achey etc. I never had any real pain that would indicate O. Already feeling like I'm about to get AF. Have now stocked up on CFBM sticks and plan to use that next cycle. Am also wondering if I should up my dose to 100 mg next time (I recently moved country and have enough clomid packs should I choose too :shrug:)

Thanks peanut I took a dollar tree hpt last night and I think I saw a very light bfp. Could be line eye but dollar tree hpts are different now you only have 5 min instead of ten. I guess because of the evaps everyone has been having trouble with. Will do another maybe later or tomorrow. I'm only 11 dpo today and had a really light bfp at 12 dpo with DD. It was so light DH made me take another the next day!

Oh man..tears coming on...a good friend that has 2 little girls and has been sticking with me through this TTC trials..just announced on facebook that she is expecting...really???? I am very happy for her but feel betrayed in a stupid kind of way..she didn't even want to have another one yet..her youngest just turned 18 months...is that normal??? I am sitting here fighting back the tears...I give up...:cry: :cry: I guess I have to leave the baby making to the younger ladies..what a slap in the face!!!
:hugs: to everyone though and yeah....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->