Starting to test, update :took a frer .

Those lines are progressing nicely :)
I'm feeling very good this time about baby , keeping up the positive thoughts. Other than food not tasting the same, and my boobs killing me to no end doing pretty good right now. We went out to eat got my fav thing didnt taste the same.

Started spotting pink this morning. Not much but I tested anyways
Dang it hope it's not another Cp. Time will tell. Fmu test.
PicsArt_10-07-09.50.46.jpg PicsArt_10-07-09.42.44.jpg

I decided to take another 2hr hold and these tests look the best yet. Fmu test and smu 2hr hold. Pics taken in natural light. I am cramping now boohoo =(
Thinking it's a cp now. This stinks.
Top hpt newest 1.
PicsArt_10-07-10.25.50.jpg PicsArt_10-07-10.25.11.jpg
I'm holding on to hope ...sighs.

Last edited:
Keeping everything crossed for you that it’s just some innocent spotting

I spotted for days and had horrible cramps but everything was okay. Hope your tests keep getting stronger and that it’s just baby snuggling in x

I spotted for days and had horrible cramps but everything was okay. Hope your tests keep getting stronger and that it’s just baby snuggling in x
I hope so to. Will keep everyone updated as I go along.

I had spotting at about 4weeks, the day I got my BFP. It stopped quicky and I am still pregnant now, 6 weeks and my tests kept on getting darker. Don’t lose hope.

I had spotting at about 4weeks, the day I got my BFP. It stopped quicky and I am still pregnant now, 6 weeks and my tests kept on getting darker. Don’t lose hope.
If tests go negative then I'll know . Going to keep testing. Still having prego symptoms hopefully a good sign.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->