Stash pics?

Wowsa @SmartieMeUp !! Don’t forget feel bad! I’m sure your DD will love all of it and after this year we deserve to spoil our kids that bit extra even if it’s just one present more or one extra chocolate bar !

If I worked in HB I’d have no wages left at the end of the month ! It’s my fav shop to the point I’m on first term names with some of the staff hahaha!!

I hope you’ve got plenty of storage space come Christmas day !

Wowsa @SmartieMeUp !! Don’t forget feel bad! I’m sure your DD will love all of it and after this year we deserve to spoil our kids that bit extra even if it’s just one present more or one extra chocolate bar !

If I worked in HB I’d have no wages left at the end of the month ! It’s my fav shop to the point I’m on first term names with some of the staff hahaha!!

I hope you’ve got plenty of storage space come Christmas day !

I’d be the same if I worked in home bargains haha I’m always in there and the woman laughs at me now I say oh I’ve been looking for these for ages! Last week it was a Christmas planner people have been going on on Facebook about I said well it’s a bit late for it now but hey ho I can use it next year

I’d be the same if I worked in home bargains haha I’m always in there and the woman laughs at me now I say oh I’ve been looking for these for ages! Last week it was a Christmas planner people have been going on on Facebook about I said well it’s a bit late for it now but hey ho I can use it next year
Oh I seen those Christmas planners a few weeks back !
HB I just love it . So handy has everything !

Oh I seen those Christmas planners a few weeks back !
HB I just love it . So handy has everything !
I’ve looked for weeks and none then suddenly I went in last week and they had loads haha for 99p they are a steal.
It really is, I’ve never gone in and come out with nothing haha!

I’ve looked for weeks and none then suddenly I went in last week and they had loads haha for 99p they are a steal.
It really is, I’ve never gone in and come out with nothing haha!
Haha I’ve never spent less than £20 in there it’s just so easy to buy all kinds for 79p or 99p haha

Haha I’ve never spent less than £20 in there it’s just so easy to buy all kinds for 79p or 99p haha
It quickly adds up doesn’t it even though you think oh this is cheap, this is cheap get to till and think oops

I found mens Christmas socks in there, and long sleeves bibs. Had been everywhere both times and they were the only shops with them

Oh yeah it sells EVERYTHING !! Even things you didn’t know you needed :xmas13:

It quickly adds up doesn’t it even though you think oh this is cheap, this is cheap get to till and think oops
Hahah yeah that’s me most of the time ! I am not going in there now until after Xmas . I did a bit of shopping today for food so DH will take care of the rest !

Christmas planners! I need one of those in my life!

We have a new HB near us and I love stocking up on cleaning bits and pieces and it's been great for Christmas bits too although their toy section isn't great. I haven't seen half the stuff Smartie has picked up....probably a good thing ha ha

I've taken some pics as I wrap.

Here is dd2's stocking.
vfQMrMi.jpg

Here is dd1's stocking. The tube that's lighting up is a fairy jar toy with a fairy doll in it. It wouldn't stop lighting up :laugh2:
86rYAJ7.jpg

This is ds's stocking.
h6iixvh.jpg

This is dd2's stash. I do have a nice doll and a remote control ufo toddler toy for her as well but I may keep those for her birthday. It depends on how many gifts the other 2 have.
DIb227P.jpg

Lovely stashes! I love the look of mini brands, would you say they're worth it? Currently £7 in the UK

Here's DD2's excluding her chair as it's too big to fit in the tiny space I had. I'm supposed to be done but I'm going to pick her a barbie set or 2 up tomorrow after/from work as she really only has collectable bits.

Decided to try wrap as much as possible tonight to lessen the stress tomorrow - managed half before my back started aching. *scribbled out the unorganised mess* :oops:

IMG_20201223_232008.jpg

Amazing @smartie !!

I picked up DD2 a barbie type doll on a bike in HB last week ! Was only £5 so couldn’t help myself haha

Here is ds's non-stocking stash. DH said we get too much stuff because when I have it all out to wrap you can barely walk. But I told him it's really not that much. It's rather a small stash.
bwJuqzr.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->