Stash pics?

I think the rule of just 3 is silly I mean what about bigger families? I am one of 4 siblings so what my parents have to say to one of us sorry I am not seeing you at Christmas :shrug: we have had a shit year with my youngest sister being diagnosed with stage 4 breast cancer so I AM seeing my family over Christmas as we do not know what the future holds *sorry Boris*

I think the rule of just 3 is silly I mean what about bigger families? I am one of 4 siblings so what my parents have to say to one of us sorry I am not seeing you at Christmas :shrug: we have had a shit year with my youngest sister being diagnosed with stage 4 breast cancer so I AM seeing my family over Christmas as we do not know what the future holds *sorry Boris*

Do what you have to do my lovely, I hope your sister will be ok. Enjoy Christmas with your family xxx

I agree its silly, I dont know where the number 3 came from and think it would have made more sense to just lift it or say no mixing. Its not fair to ask people to choose some family members over others

Go for it. These times are too prescious. X

I would do it too hun :hugs:

Oh so sorry about your sister sending all our love and best wishes to you all!

I agree this may be the last Christmas for many loved ones as like you say god forbid we don’t know what’s going to happen the next few months xx

Sorry to hear about your sister sending love and well wishes to you all.

Tier 3 for us! Tbh I am not that fussed as wasn't planning on going anywhere (apart from food shopping)

What I am finding the worst is explaining to the children why they cannot see our family & friends and have playdates they have just had enough of it all now :(

It's so sad. They've missed out on enough this year and it just seems to be one thing after another being cancelled for them at the moment :(

This is the 1st year ever in their life we will not be going to see Santa :(

We are now T2 from T3 .

What I am finding the worst is explaining to the children why they cannot see our family & friends and have playdates they have just had enough of it all now :(

This is the only thing that’s affecting us too Twag - my girls are getting fed up of not being able to see their grandparents . It’s been a long few months and I know grandparents are feeling the same moreso as Christmas approaches too x

Same for mine, unless things change when reviewed next month
Mine too . More gutted because DD1 might not believe next year! I think we may get next year as she still fully believes now but they just grow up so fast ! Soon as a grotto opens near us I’m booking the first slots !

Mine have been rather good but explaining we can't play outside school or in the park is starting to really upset them. I have explained it's not my fault and it's the stupid virus. Luckily they have each other. I feel for only children who can't have friends over etc

Gutted we can't see Santa this year (but equally glad I haven't booked anything) hopefully we can find other ways to make it special. Mine are 8/6 so I feel our time is running out before they stop believing.

What I don't get, is we could potentially go get our hair done, go to the gym, go shopping all in one day but can't pop in and see a friend for a coffee for 15 min. I'd rather just have one set of rules but I totally understand it's also about helping businesses and the economy too.
A right mess! I don't think there's a right answer to any of it x

Mine have been pretty ok, ds2 has missed his football, but we don't often see anyone, my mum lives too far to see regularly and although dh used to take his mum shopping every week we as a family didn't see her regularly.
My mum is bringing our Christmas presents in a couple of weeks, so we will see them for the afternoon. I cant expect them to travel for like 4 hours, to leave them in the garden and go without meeting the baby. Hes 7 months and she's not seen more than a photo on Facebook of him! Then closer to Christmas we will see MIL to exchange presents. That'll be it for us.

Mine too . More gutted because DD1 might not believe next year! I think we may get next year as she still fully believes now but they just grow up so fast ! Soon as a grotto opens near us I’m booking the first slots !
Yes I was so excited to go all out this Christmas because i know it will be the last my oldest will want to participate, he will go to comp next September so I’m especially gutted.

Yes I was so excited to go all out this Christmas because i know it will be the last my oldest will want to participate, he will go to comp next September so I’m especially gutted.

Aww yeh. I’m just determined to make the most of it !! Hopefully a grotto will open up otherwise it’s a family member dressed in a Santa costume in the garden haha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->