• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Stash pics?

I'm glad we can't mix as it means we finally get a Christmas just us...no visitors and not having to go out! Not seen my parents since March though.

My mum might not be coming now. Because she usually stays in a hotel when she comes to see us she was going to see us, stay in a hotel and go home the next day, but hotels will be closed here. Shes going to see if she can get somewhere on the outskirts of London so she can still come. I saw her in October but that was for my Grandad's funeral so not nice circumstances. She hasn't met Reuben, and the other boys haven't seen her since last Christmas, so I really hope she can find somewhere. She can't change the date as she booked it off work and will be working between Christmas and New Year so can't come then.
This whole thing sucks.

Hopefully your mum will be able to find a hotel somewhere so you can all see her and she can meet her grandson.
I would do anything to see my mum again, even if it were breaking the rules! :xmas23:

ahh that sucks!! I hope you find a way to spend some time together !

We finally got everything out the loft so I can start wrapping this week and hopefully do updated stash pics, though everyone's presents are mixed in together so we will see if I can be bothered haha I've still got one or two bits of the boys to be delivered

I finally got DH Christmas gifts , and the kids big things ,we’ll start wrapping hopefully by next week ,:xmas12:

I'm "that parent" :oops: I was shocked unloading it all and now definitely ashamed. Didn't realise there was this much when all I've seen is it all packed away in 3 bags. This is just DD1's. I'm dreading getting DD2's out.

IMG_20201217_160656.jpg

I'm "that parent" :oops: I was shocked unloading it all and now definitely ashamed. Didn't realise there was this much when all I've seen is it all packed away in 3 bags. This is just DD1's. I'm dreading getting DD2's out.

View attachment 1091931
I'm probably that parent as well. But I don't care. As long as you can afford it, and you don't go around rubbing it in peoples faces, and you teach your kids to be grateful for everything they get then what is the harm in spoiling them for one day?
Mine only get new things on Christmas and birthdays unless they buy with their own money. They will be grateful for clothes and the tiny stocking fillers as much as the video games and big toy sets. If you ask them their favourite thing about Christmas they will say the food or the music or playing board games all day on Christmas Eve.

Smartie that is an amazing stash. My girls would loveee it.
Where do you put it all though :xmas1:

I'm probably that parent as well. But I don't care. As long as you can afford it, and you don't go around rubbing it in peoples faces, and you teach your kids to be grateful for everything they get then what is the harm in spoiling them for one day?
Mine only get new things on Christmas and birthdays unless they buy with their own money. They will be grateful for clothes and the tiny stocking fillers as much as the video games and big toy sets. If you ask them their favourite thing about Christmas they will say the food or the music or playing board games all day on Christmas Eve.

So much for me cutting down this year! Normally I don't care but this is ridiculous even to me. Working where I work isn't the greatest help with impulse buying. The girls asked for 5 maybe 6 things each - which have been bought (most expensive 'santa' request was £40) and they are grateful for everything they receive and nothing is for the sake of it as they are based off interests. They don't get anything throughout the year nor do they ask, bar monthly Robux subscription and birthdays. This year has been a shit year and they've dealt with it great, and I've worked hard through it (I know not many were able to unfortunately) so I'm thankful I could afford it. I'm just silently judging myself. It doesn't look as much wrapped which I'm happy about.

Thank you :flower:

Smartie that is an amazing stash. My girls would loveee it.
Where do you put it all though :xmas1:

In my bedroom in these bags! But now they're wrapped and less fitting, I'm braving the large homebargains shopping bags.

Screenshot_20201217_172143.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->