Sticking Together Crew

I have to admit I would absolutely LOVE a little girl, I've always wanted a daughter! But I think my husband isn't too fussed either way. Not to say I wouldn't love a little boy just as much!
I feel really impatient at the minute, feels like it's going to take ages to get to ovulation! Does anyone feel like they're so desperate to get to ovulation that they almost wish their lives away?

We have a boy already, too, so I want a girl... on the other hand, we already have lots of boy STUFF, so another boy would save us some money. :) But yes, a healthy squishy baby would be just fine thank you. :) That made me laugh.
I hope you all get your Valentine's BFPs... my cycle is longer, so doesn't that mean I'll have to wait later? I'm not expecting the next AF til maybe Feb 23 or 24th. I won't O until the 9th or 10th... I won't test until I'm actually technically late anyway, but...

Hello ladies,Hope your all having a nice weekend...I would love a little boy.. I already have a daughter who is 18 months old right now.. but like all of you a baby of either sex is just fine..i also would love a girl to save money!! :)

I am already very tired of waiting for ovulation.. seems like it takes forever.. on cd4 so three more days of af being here.. then to thinking about the fun... Im happy I have my nephews 4th birthday on the 30th so that will distract me some, then my husbands is the the 13th of Feb..so that should help some with the TWW...

Well hoping you ladies have a great day!

I am on CD4 too today, AF is slowing and I am HOPING by tomorrow evening she will be completely gone so that I can enjoy my holiday.

Pielette, it feels like so long doesnt it when you are at the beginning? I still cannot believe our first month is over though. I think it was because I was expecting my cycles to be well and truely out of wack but she came like clockwork, just as though id never had the coil. I wonder if it will be the same this month, all we can do is wait and see. I think thats what makes it so long and hard, you just have to wait and see. We are normally in control of most area's of our lives and choices but getting pregnant when you want to sometimes isn't your choice and as they say we have to wait for our turn. I am just really hoping that its not 8months + down the line, for the sake of my sanity.:cry: The charting and OPKs got me through the month great actually as they gave me things to do and made me feel somewhat in control and at least a little in the know :shrug:

As George grew, all his baby clothes and things got sold, handed down to a friend or got thrown- how stupid:dohh:. I wish i had kept it all now and everything was brought new and was fit for purpose! The clothes espeically i am gutted about as i sold them in huge bundles and there was so much beautiful stuff for so little. I think this time we are going to look at getting some second hand bits as they just grow too fast, that being said tescos and asdas have some gorgeous bits for peanuts!:cloud9:

AR, you might have to wait a little bit longer but we will still be here cheering you on :happydance:

Lots of :dust::dust::dust::dust: to you all

Hi Ladies,

The witch got me on the 19th as well, so can I join you? I've got a 32 day cycle. It's our second month of trying. AF coming along as opposed to a BFP wasn't much fun but I'm feeling much better about it now.

We're moving house on the 10th, so with the stress of that I'm not holding my breath that month. That said, I still think we'll be at it like rabbits, DH is loving this TTC malarky!

Amy - I'd count the eve of your AF as CD1 just to be on the safe side.

babydustcass - bring something warm when you come to Florida! it's chilly & super windy out & temps are supposed to drop to 30's tonight! On the up-side, there's not a cloud in the sky.. :)

Okay Ladies.. I need some tips or anything that would be helpful in our 1st month TTC.. When were got pregnant the 1st time, it sort of just happened & wasn't really meant to.. Now that we are trying & after reading all these stories on BnB, I'm a little worried that TTC could take us forever (even though we're only into our 1st cycle)..

What are some do's & donts you guys could share? Like for instance, I've read here on BnB that if you :sex: to often, that it will lower your OH's :spermy: count.. I've also ready that if you :sex: often, that it can increase your OH's :spermy: quality.. Just trying to get some feedback before Ov arrives.. :)

There's so many different tips out there aren't there?! I have mainly heard that you shouldn't be doing it too often because the sperm don't have time to mature. As far as I know it's every other day to give them that time.
Other than that I don't really know anything else! It was our first cycle just gone as well, but I am learning so much! I had no idea that you could use your temperature to work out when you ovulate, or that the egg dissolves after 12-24 hours, or that there's only a window of around 5 days when you can get pregnant in a cylce! I was woefully uninformed. :blush:

hey guys, just starting my second cycle too, I'm on CD3 today. Fingers crossed for a Valentines BFP, I should be testing around the 16th of Feb :)

Hey everyone :) I hope you don't mind me jumping in! I'm on CD3 today also.

I'm excted for the things that come with both boys and girls, so I don't think I have a preference. If i had to pick straight away I would probably wish for a girl :)

Hi Lubbird! Glad to see you joined :) Hopeful that we get our BFP's! :)

How old is everyone? Just wondering & trying to make convo... I'm 20 (21 in March) & TTC# 1.. How about you..?

babydustcass, I know what you mean about trying to stay busy with charting and OPKs. This is only my second month of trying and already its getting old.

When is everyone going to test? I think I am going to have to wait until Feb 22nd since my cycle is long, unless I ovulate earlier this month.

Floridagirl, I am 27.

How old is everyone? Just wondering & trying to make convo... I'm 20 (21 in March) & TTC# 1.. How about you..?

I too am 20. I turn 21 in December. TTC #1 and this is my first cycle :)

Oh and thanks for inviting me :flower:

I'm 28, having a minor existential crisis - suddenly feeling very old! But then my grandma had for first at age 40 and her last baby at 46, so on that scale I'm a spring chicken, sigh...

About boys vs girls: I ALWAYS wanted girls, lots of them but after meeting my DH I wouldn't mind a boy, but only if he's just like my DH. God, that's soppy, I do apologise!

I'm 24, 25 in May :) as for boys or girls I don't really have a preference, a gorgeous baby will be fine with me!

Hey girls, can I join in too? I am on cd5 :witch: got me on the 19th and I have a 30 days cycle. We are ttc number 1 and i'm 38 years old. If I get pregnant this month it will be the most amazing miracle for my 39th birthday x

I'm 29.
I won't be testing until I'm officially late, which won't be until Feb. 23-ish, so I'm right there with you, DrG.
I always wanted a girl until my son was born. Little boys are just the best. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->