Sticking Together Crew

Hi all :hi: im 26 and starting my 6th cycle of TTC, my AF started on the 20th, (6 days early) so im on CD 3 now, usually my cycle is 31-32 days but this month it came at 27 days, very odd!! my boyfriend was actually away over my ovulation, but i still was so hopefull i thaught that my usual pre AF symoptoms must be early pregnancy symptoms as AF wasnt due for more than a week, it was the 1st month that i had a little cry when AF arived :cry: this month i will be doing okp's and charting, my AF is due somewhere between the 17th and the 22nd feb. I'd be over the moon with either a baby boy or girl, my boyfriend is convinced we will get a girl, he has a name and everything! best of luck to you all this month, :dust: x

Hi girls! I'll join u as I also got af on 19.01.11 30dc!
I'm 23 ttc first baby and this will be my second month ttc!

@ Lubbird - We're pretty much the same age! That's cool :)

@ LadyLupton - LOL, 28's not old.. Your still young! One of my BF's is 29 :) Only difference is I can't drink yet :) I'd say that's the only bummer if I do get a BFP before turning 21.. I won't be able to have a night out like some of my friends have when turning of age.. But it's way worth it & I'd sacrifice it :)

@ Sun_Flower - I agree! I'll be happy with a gorgeous baby.. Gender doesn't matter much to me! :)

@ Traskey - Welcome! Wishing you your BFP! :) :dust:

@ Amaryllis - My grandmother loves girls (and she was blessed with plenty, 3 daughters 1 son, 6 granddaughters, 1 grandson).. My great aunt loves boys & she was blessed with 2 boys & plenty of grandsons.. :) Since OH wants a boy so bad, I guess I would say we're hoping for a boy, but if it was up to me, I'd honestly be happy with whatever we have! :)

@ lovie - Welcome!! My cycle was early this month as well, by 2-3 days (yours was way early though!) so sorry that you got your hopes up though! That damn :witch: !! Good luck with the charting! Hope this month is your month! :) We have girl & boy names pick out as well.. :shrug: Can't wait to actually be able to use them though.. :baby:

I will join you ladies.

Our daughter Anna has just turned 1 last week so this will be our first month TTC for no 2!!!

My af was 16th jan so this is day 8 for me....leading up to those important fertile days now....better remind OH that he did indeed agree that we would try for no2 when Anna turned 1!!!:flower:

LOL.. they sometimes tend to make promises then conveniently forget about them.. At least that's how my OH is, so I make him put things in writing (his writing) lol.. Good Luck in your 1st mo! If you fall pregnant right away that will be 2 under 2, sounds like fun! That's how I want mine to be :)

I'm gonna wait until the 16th. I don't think i'm PG since we've only just stopped using condoms!

We shall see.

Exciting isn't it? Can't wait to start symptom spotting.. :) It's nice that babyD started this forum so that all of us who have a very similar cycle can SS together :)

Hey ladies, Im 24, 25 in August.. this will be our 2nd month ttc no 2. have an 18 month old daughter.. had a mc at 12 weeks in November..

Good luck everyone.. cycle day 5

how long has everyone been trying? I have only been actively trying for one cycle now, though I stopped taking bc when we got married last august.

As far as gender, I know girls will be tougher when they are older, but they have such cute little things. Eventually we want to have one of each.

Exciting isn't it? Can't wait to start symptom spotting.. :) It's nice that babyD started this forum so that all of us who have a very similar cycle can SS together :)

Yeah its much more fun talking about these things with someone on the same cycle as me. My partner is excited but he just doesn't understand :haha:

So excited for the 16th but I feel like its soooo far away. We will have to keep each other from testing!

:brat:

how long has everyone been trying? I have only been actively trying for one cycle now, though I stopped taking bc when we got married last august.

As far as gender, I know girls will be tougher when they are older, but they have such cute little things. Eventually we want to have one of each.

I'd love one of each too :)

I stopped taking the pill a year ago and have been using condoms up to now. Its been a long year of waiting!!! This is our first cycle :happydance:

this is our 1st cycle TTC for #1.. We're excited, and OH also doesn't understand.. I've decided on using OPK's this month, he thinks that's overwhelming, he's just like "well we'll just do it & it'll happen"..

I really hope AF stops like now.. :growlmad: I refuse to go out & purchase more tampons! :nope:

So excited for the 16th but I feel like its soooo far away. We will have to keep each other from testing!

I think I won't be keeping any HPT's in the house & if AF doesn't arrive, I'll go out & buy one on the 16th.. I don't think I'll be able to hold out any other way though.. :nope:

I think I won't be keeping any HPT's in the house & if AF doesn't arrive, I'll go out & buy one on the 16th.. I don't think I'll be able to hold out any other way though.. :nope:

Same. I'm not keeping any in the house because i will test straight away lol.

Although I did send for 2 free preggo tests and I dunno when they arrive? Not gonna lie, if they arrive before 16th there is a 99% chance i will test with both.

Omg i'm gonna be one of those crazy testers who buys like 100 tests :blush:

lol, I'm sure your not the only one! I can keep myself from buying them, once they enter my house though, I think that's when I have to worry.. They won't last..

Woke up this morning and the :witch: was gone, like 100%.. Happy AF's over.. Now not sure what to do to pass the time til Ov.. :shrug: CD6 & I feel like time is dragging.. According to the Ov Calculator my fertile window is supposed to be from Sunday, January 30th to Friday February 4th.. I guess that means I should O on February 3rd, but not too sure.. I will just take OPK's until I get a +..

Hello ladies, how are we all doing today...Hope you all had a nice weekend..
CD6 of a 29-30 day cycle.. af is still here.. tom should be the last day.. yay! (hopefully last for 9 months) so what are you ladies doing to pass the time till o day.. i have been shopping and hanging out with my baby girl-18 months old..

AF's pretty much over for me too. Gonna be dtd every other day from tomorrow, lol. I'm trying to throw myself into work so that the time goes quicker!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->