Sticking Together Crew

Hi there lilrojo & Sun_Flower.. I've sort of just thrown myself into work as well.. I work from home, so it's like err... I want to go out, like maybe that will make the time go faster, but I'm tied to these walls 8:30-5!! My mom & I are actually trying to start our own insurance agency, so that will surely be time consuming.

I think we will :sex: every other night starting Thursday night.. A little scared it will start to feel like a chore, but want to make sure that we don't miss out on our window of opportunity! :nope:

Hey ladies, Af is over for me too.. yay! I'm a stay at home mom.. so no work to pass the time except for the housework and child work.. haha.. i love it.. I know what you mean about not wanting it to be a chore.. ttc sex always seems so much more like a chore.. all the planning.. etc.. i think we will start on thursday too.. i know i more than likely wont be oing yet but i also dont want to miss my fertile days.. i ordered some opks so they should come the end of this week.. then i will start testing.. just dtd everyother night till i get a + then the next few nights..

How are all of you today??

:loopy::loopy:time seems to be dragging for me as well...I would throw myself into work ( I am a neuroscientist) but I am currently sick with the flu...hope this doesn't effect my fertility.

I wish I had the same self restraint as alot of you ladies, keeping HPTs out of your house. I am all stocked up. But I have loads of internet cheapies and some 10 mIU sensitive ones as well as FRER, ANSWER and Clearblue :loopy: Okay...I have a serious problem. But I will try and hold out for at least 8 DPO. I have such a long cycle, that it seems to drag on forever. taking clomid this cycle so hopefully that speeds things up. Last cycle I oed on CD 21. :(

I swear I am wishing my life away! Days to OV and then days post OV :shrug:

lilrojo - how much do you pay for OPK's when ordering online? Walgreens has them, but they are like $30 for 7 tests, and that seems a bit expensive..?

DrGomps - don't feel bad.. If I get the sudden urge (which I might), I might end up testing on like Valentines day or something earlier than when AF should arrive.. I will try to hold out because I see a (-) & think, well theres still a chance, and I will start testing every day after that.. So I've got to keep it undercontrol until :af: is supposed to arrive or as close to that date as possible! :huh:

Traskey - I know how you feel... This really sucks.. :brat: I've got 8 days til Ov & then another 14 days after that.. Ugh, TIME IS DRAGGING!! :wacko:

I was wondering, am I the only person that goes and searches for a due date calculator & tries to see what my due date would be if i got pregnant this cycle.. Just wondering :) BTW, if I did get pregnant, due date would be October 26th. :wohoo:

I was wondering, am I the only person that goes and searches for a due date calculator & tries to see what my due date would be if i got pregnant this cycle.. Just wondering :) BTW, if I did get pregnant, due date would be October 26th. :wohoo:

Ha ha i've done this! For like 7 months worth aswell. :blush:

Lol my due date would be October 26th too. Future Bump Buddies? :p lol xx

I do that every single month!! November 2. :)
CD 6 and the witch is still here. But with my long cycle, we won't be BD'ing with a purpose 'til about CD 18. These long cycles take for.ev.er.
I'm still holding on to my one hpt. The very day I took the first one (BFN) was the very day AF showed up, a little later. So I'm saving this one 'til it counts.

I do that every single month!! November 2. :)
CD 6 and the witch is still here. But with my long cycle, we won't be BD'ing with a purpose 'til about CD 18. These long cycles take for.ev.er.
I'm still holding on to my one hpt. The very day I took the first one (BFN) was the very day AF showed up, a little later. So I'm saving this one 'til it counts.

Well hopefully, since all of our cycles are fairly close, we can all go on to be bump buddies together! :hugs:

When I was younger, my cycles used to be super long & I used to bleed FOREVER.. BC has kind of leveled me out though & helped a lot.. This was my 1st cycle off of BC & I half expected a super long period (my periods used to be 10+ days) but it was only 5 days long.. So hopefully, if I get a BFN, they stay that way..!

yay the :witch: is gone!! I hope you are all doing well this month, im charting for the 1st time its kinda hard to remember 1st thing in the morning, yesterday i fell asleep with the the thermoniter in my mouth! I have baught so OPK and couldnt help using one today im only on CD 5 but im not very good at having them in the house, I think this month might be the 1st month I do an early pregnancy test, I havnt baught any so for because I know i would just use them all! My OPK was - but still had quite a distinct line, I hope this is ok im going to test again tomorrow. :sex: for the 1st time this cycle today, does anyone have any advice as to which is better everyday or every other day? bady dust to all of you :dust: xxxx

From what I've been told in this post, it's best to wait every-other day to :sex: so that's what I'll be doing :)

:dust:

I've been told every other d\y so OH's sperm has a chance to replenish? not sure if that's right but we're giving it a go!

every other day it is then :) thanks ladies xx

lilrojo - how much do you pay for OPK's when ordering online? Walgreens has them, but they are like $30 for 7 tests, and that seems a bit expensive..?

DrGomps - don't feel bad.. If I get the sudden urge (which I might), I might end up testing on like Valentines day or something earlier than when AF should arrive.. I will try to hold out because I see a (-) & think, well theres still a chance, and I will start testing every day after that.. So I've got to keep it undercontrol until :af: is supposed to arrive or as close to that date as possible! :huh:

Traskey - I know how you feel... This really sucks.. :brat: I've got 8 days til Ov & then another 14 days after that.. Ugh, TIME IS DRAGGING!! :wacko:

Hey I ordered mine off Amazon.com, I got a 20 pack of the clearblue digital opks for like 24 dollars..
& yes I always look at my due date haha.. this month it would be between the 28-30th of Oct depending on when I actually o.. next month would be around Nov 30th haha..

lol, we weren't starting until Thursday.. but OH had other plans.. He also asked me not to temp & just let us "try" this month, so change of plans, we'll be doing it that way.. Guess it's good we started early then, just in case I Ov sooner than when I expect..

sometimes i think thats the best way to do it.. just relax and enjoy.. thats what im going to do.. relax more.. been a lot more worried about everything and stressed after my mc..just need to relax and let things happen.. more fun that way.. although i will be using opks.. thats it..hope you catch your eggy and have fun!

Yeah, I'll try it his way & see what happens..? We MC'd last June, I was 6wks to the day. I'm terrified that when we get our + I will loose the baby again.. It's a super scary experience... But what can you do...?

That's what OH says too, 'let it happen on it's own".. We'll see :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->