Sticking Together Crew

I'm so busy. :( mainly trying to focus on work and get ahead some but so sleepy. Been trying to slowly catch up on journals this week, I'm so behind. Vday was Tuesday for me. :)

Tracey, saw your news in your journal but congrats again!

Wow, Ysa, 24 weeks already!! That's like... 60% if I can do math. How are you feeling? Still thinking you'll work until they're born? I couldn't work with ONE, let alone TWO!!

Nothing new here. My tailbone is still killing me. Ugh.

How is everyone?

yeah, I do plan on working up until I go into labor. May go part time, but I've got too much work to leave behind and no one to pick up the slack for me :(

What's wrong with your tailbone?

I'm still here, lol! Busy sorting some stuff out - hopefully moving soon if we get approved for the house we want. Ell FINALLY has a job interview next week after being jobless for nearly a year and only working part time since he graduated uni in 09. Got EVERYTHING crossed! Hope everyone is doing ok xxx

Hi all been gone 4 a bit sorry...

lots to catch up on

Happy bday to sarah & rachel so sorry i was late, hope they were great!

Congrats Tracey :) 2 girls wonderful...

Ysa wow 24 weeks flying :)

Stacey hope ur well & sleeping

Hi vicki, erika, jen, and andrea... miss u all :)

Erika u ready to b preggo soon :) 3-4 months ekks.. look at me 5 months +, time is flying

AFM doing good... bryce is 3 months and sleeping through the night... :) yay... his baptism is june 3rd, so soon :) 4 days to the 1 yr of my second mc.. which led me to my dr and my son :) Just found out a friend is preg and hers will be 17 months apart, gives me hope i could do it.. but i want at least 18 months +.... have my annual in nov so will talk with my dr then..headed back to college in aug part-time for my pre reqs... nervous on that, all i have ever known is being a sahm.. hope i can do it all with 2 kids and being preg in the future then 3 kids...my one arm is gettin tired as hes sleepin on me.. b back later :)

Haha as I was reading that I was thinking... she's holding Bryce while she's writing this!! :haha:

Ysa, I totally responded to your tailbone question and my post got eaten. :(
Anyway, it's sore. It just started a few days ago. It hurts really bad and I don't know what it's related to whether something digestive or pregnancy or if I fell on it at some point and don't remember... ??? Yesterday took Thomas to the dentist and it was a 25 minute drive each way and I could hardly get out of the car. :(

Yay Elliot-- what's the job?

Jen - it's a job in a local company, something to do with payroll etc. The company REALLY look after their employees though so if he got it, it would be so great xx

BTW I don't mean to be deliberately vague I just don't know the full details myself, lol! xx

Hehe it's okay. :)
That's cool to work for a good company like that...
I know with my DH, he is a manager at a pizza shop. And he's been there for four years. It's not like he loves being a manager at a pizza shop, but his bosses have been great to him. When his brother passed away, his boss gave him a week off with pay, which he didn't have to do. When he had his car accident, they basically told him take as long as you need. His boss has loaned him money on numerous occasions and often writes off the last $50 or $100. And he's been known to just give him raises and then walk by one day and tell him, oh, by the way... :)

I mean, my DH is a hard worker, almost NEVER calls off work, but I know there are lots of places out there where they don't treat their employees so well.
So anytime he gets frustrated and starts talking about going somewhere else, I remind him how good they've been to our family over the years. :)

Ysa, sorry I missed your V day, congrats. I'm impressed that you are planning on working up to the end!

Jen, sorry your back is so sore, is it the lifting Samuel that's causing it or something else?

Sarah, good luck to your DH on the job front. It's hard to get work so wishing you all the best for a positive outcome.

Logan, lovely to see you. I'm sure you'll cope with school and children :hugs:

No, it seems like it was caused by (or at least worsened by) digestive issues. :shrug: It's much better now, though still a little sore. But nothing I can't cope with.

omg after a week of darragh only feeding twice in the night ( a few nights he woke up other times but settled) last night he was feeding at 10.30, 00.30, 2.00, 4.30, 6.20 and up for the day at 7.30!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! need sleep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We tried Eden in her own room last night - did NOT go well. She went down fine at 8pm, and slept ok for a while. She normally stirs maybe once in a night? Last night I was up and in her room 6 times between 11pm and 3.30am when she just WOULD not settle and ended up coming in with us, and then she woke up at 6am and would not go back to sleep. She is in a FOUL mood today too :( Normally she sleeps from 8pm till 8am, no problem. TIRED today!

darragh just went 4 hours bsince his last feed...i had to wake him after he napped for 2.5 hours.......hmmmm.......think he may be confusing day/night!!!! fx'd tonight goes better...

rach good luck with eden.....i'm gonna try the pick up/ put down method tonight and try to stick with it as i'm sure he isn't hungry every time.....its hard though especially at 3/4 am when you haven't had much sleep!!!!

Aww big hugs for both of you today. No wonder you are tired, with getting no sleep last night. I really hope that you both have a better night tonight :hugs:

Sarah-- sounds like the 4 month sleep regression? I've heard it's rough. But it will pass. :hugs:

Raych-- was that the first time trying Eden in her own room?
I think it's funny how they are asleep, but it's still comforting to know mommy and daddy are there.
We moved Thomas gradually-- first to the living room and then to his bedroom. I think he was about 6-7 months when we made the first move and about a year when we made the second one? Not entirely sure.

AFM... the :witch: is making me miserable. Sooo heavy for three days in a row now. It almost makes me want to go on the pill temporarily to see if it would lighten up... The pill I have says it might even make it go away entirely. That would be nice. But then what would happen after? It could come back heavy again AND take me forever to get pregnant. :wacko: So. Bad idea.

Jen - yeah it was the first move. She's developed a really awful cold though so she's unsettled anyway - she was in with us again last night because she'd woken up a few times before I'd even managed to get to bed. We'll try again when she's over this cold, as it's not like her to wake up like that :S She's napped in their fine today though, so maybe that's the answer? Naps in their first and lead up to sleeping overnight? xx

Hmm, that could work.
What are you doing for her cold?
Samuel just started getting a cough yesterday. :( I thought it might happen since Thomas had one, but then Thomas was better and Sam wasn't sick, so I thought we were in the clear. :nope:
So far it's not too bad and I figure the dr would just say tylenol and steam? Which I plan to do.

This is her second cold now, pretty much just steam, calpol every so often (which I think is the british equivalent of tylenol) and saline nasal spray to clear her nose. This time it's more of a... gross wet cold so the saline spray doesn't clear it as much as it used to xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->