Sticking Together Crew

Oh, and I think it's a HUGE influence on my level of broodiness that my pregnancy and recovery were so easy. And the fact that Samuel is such a good baby. If I had had a rough pregnancy, difficult recovery, a high-needs colicky baby, and trouble losing the baby weight, I would NOT be wanting another one right now! :haha:

I think it would depend on the next pregnancy really. As in, if I did go for another vaginal birth I'd want them to be more certain on my baby's weight (growth scan or whatever) and I wouldn't want to go two weeks over. I think that's part of the reason Eden was so huge. However, I wouldn't want an induction as it sounds horrendous and is apparently a lot more painful, so I don't know. I guess that's something I'd have to discuss with a midwife when the time comes?

Seems like if you have one big baby, chances are good you'll have another... But not ALL the time. My mil had three 10+ pounders and then my DH was 8-something.

It's so hard to tell beforehand how it will go, you know? And they can be off by quite a bit with those estimations... Idk. Have to wait until the time comes, I suppose.

AFM... I think I might actually get :sex: today! :shock: We were talking about it a few days ago and he said, "We have two kids. I'm tired." Hehe I thought, sounds like a woman! Anyway, he said maybe on Sunday. So once the boys are in bed, I'm going to attack him. :thumbup:

Yay for sex jen lol... we have 2 kids and dh is tired but never too tired 4 that lol :) we have had lots already tmi iknow but the truth...

Im in the same boat, everything has been simple this go around :) dec is the earliest were starting though :)Bryce is such a happy baby :)

Hope ur all having a great wkend

Lol Eden is six months on Friday and we've STILL not done it. How bad is that? TMI we've done other stuff but we're either too tired or one of us goes to bed before the other, or just not got round to it, lol. It's not that we don't want to, it's just it comes further down my priority list than sleep...:blush:

Haha Rachel!
I think we went about six months after Thomas was born.
This time... it's been... eight months?? Crazy. I am seriously going to attack him!

Of course, with Thomas, my recovery took longer and I was depressed. PLUS being on bcp... so my libido was like nil. This time around, my libido is enough to kill a small horse. If libido ever killed anyone, that is... which I doubt it has... Anyway... ykwim.

Of course, with Thomas, my recovery took longer and I was depressed. PLUS being on bcp... so my libido was like nil. This time around, my libido is enough to kill a small horse. If libido ever killed anyone, that is... which I doubt it has... Anyway... ykwim.

Only if you were DTD with a really old guy... In which case you make sure it's a rich one lol!!

:rofl:
Hehe I have been calling him "old man" since he turned 31 a week ago.
I'll be 31 in August, but I like to tease him during those few weeks each year when he's a year older. :haha:

See Jen you need a younger one, they last longer. Ell's 2 years younger than me. Mind you the amount we're DTD (or NOT DTD as the case may be) I wouldn't wear him out if he were 30 years older than me, lol

haha..you guys made me feel better as we have only DTD twice in 4 months....

feels wrong putting this in the same post but here goes.....

Had darragh baptised yesterday...was glorious sunny day and apart from grumbling a bit with hunger and needing a quick feed in the loo immediately after the ceremony it was a fab day!!

haha..you guys made me feel better as we have only DTD twice in 4 months....

feels wrong putting this in the same post but here goes.....
Had darragh baptised yesterday...was glorious sunny day and apart from grumbling a bit with hunger and needing a quick feed in the loo immediately after the ceremony it was a fab day!!

:haha:

Sounds like a nice little ceremony. Was it part of the church service or separate?

Well, we FINALLY dtd last night. But he wasn't a good truck driver. So I could potentially have two babies one year and four days apart. :dohh:

Lmfao he wasn't a good truck driver? What on earth does that mean? Currently thinking all sorts of odd things involving 'loads' and not pulling out....

^^^ :rofl:

Congratulations to Darragh on his baptism :dance: Glad you had a lovely day!

Jen, yay for DTD, although you did say you were going to pounce. Guess DH had missed it too :haha:

Jen, its a separate ceremony, there was three other children being baptised the same time. It was lovely and relaxed ceremony. Will put some pics up on facebook!

and is that cd11 and dtd.....hmmm there could certainly be a baby in there...they do say you are extremely fertile after giving birth especially if you are not breastfeeding...could be an exciting month for you haha!

Hope your all doing well..

Jen use protection if you hope not.. just saying.. :)

Has andrea been on here in like forever.. miss everyone..

Not seen Andrea in forever on here or her journal. She occasionally pops up on FB. Guess work plus a baby is taking all her time, which is understandable.

Day of firsts for Darragh today...rolled from his back onto his tummy for the first time!! soo proud...he had been trying all morning then all of a sudden when he was buck naked getting a top and tail wash this morning over he went!! Then went swimming this afternoon and he did his first submersion under the water...didn't even cry...little star....now what are the chances he will sleep through for the first time tonight...haha...think i might be pushing it a bit...hmmm maybe just sleep more then 5/6 hours at once for the first time would be good too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->