Sticking Together Crew

im trying to wait and only dtd every other day, had to just tuck my OH up in bed and wait for him to go to sleep so we are not tempted!!!!

sounds easier said than done.. :)

i cant help doing my opk as soon as AF has gone... I have done 4 allready and I only have a pack of 7 silly me! I live in Sweden and everything is super expensive 20 pounds for 7!!!! has anyone else started ther OPK's i do mine partly because I worry that the line is allways here! has anyone else had this? :hugs::hugs:

just an update ladies, my OH is healing well (lol) so we're hoping to be able to BD again sunday or monday, then we're gonna try Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday (if he can manage it) and start the 2WW. I'm not holding out much hope for this month though because we won't have been able to do it very often. Oh well!

Glad to hear he's better! You will be BD'ing during the important days though, so FX'd for you! :dust:

just an update ladies, my OH is healing well (lol) so we're hoping to be able to BD again sunday or monday, then we're gonna try Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday (if he can manage it) and start the 2WW. I'm not holding out much hope for this month though because we won't have been able to do it very often. Oh well!

Thats great.. I agree you will be doing it the most important days!! Good luck and Fxed for you!!!

i cant help doing my opk as soon as AF has gone... I have done 4 allready and I only have a pack of 7 silly me! I live in Sweden and everything is super expensive 20 pounds for 7!!!! has anyone else started ther OPK's i do mine partly because I worry that the line is allways here! has anyone else had this? :hugs::hugs:

I ordered mine off the internet.. got the digi ones.. they havent arrived yet but should be there tomorrow.. then i will start its a pack of 20 so your supposed to start them early.. ha not worried about the line always being there.. its there most of the time but not dark.. so if you dont get cheap tests i wouldnt test right away.. thats my advice.. you dont want to waste money.. Good Luck to you and FXed for your BFP this month!!

thanks lilroja I cant tell myself if i aam being neurotic these days and I ask my OH "do you think its bad that there is often a line" hes like "how on earth should I know!" good luck with the digi tests, I've got my FX for you too! :hugs:

so glad to here he is on the mend sunflower! and you know what having a change from your normal TTC rutine might be just what you need to get your BFP! baby dust for you! xx

I'm a day behind you, CD1 was 20th for me! Cycle between 28/34 and so ovulation around the first week feb eeek, excited/scared! Good luck to all! x

Can I join in...19th was CD1 for me too.....30 day ish cycle so ovulating hopefully end of next week!!! This cycle seems to be taking forever!! Can't wait till next week to get :sex: then at least I feel we are getting somewhere....then move onto the impatient TWW.

Good luck everyone for a feb :bfp:

anyone testing valentines??? i shouldn't but i might cave in.....

xxx

Hi Sept :flower: , the 19th was CD1 for me too. due to Ov around feb 2nd i think, & AF should appear around the 16th.. Will be testing that day.. :dust: , GL!

Hi Sept :flower: , the 19th was CD1 for me too. due to Ov around feb 2nd i think, & AF should appear around the 16th.. Will be testing that day.. :dust: , GL!

Well i should ovulate feb 4th and due for af the 17/18th!!! Wanna buddy??

Fingers crossed for us both this month:happydance:

this is my 5th cycle...how bout you???

Hi sept :) I'm due to OV. 1st/2nd of february and 19th was CD1 for me too :)

Well i should ovulate feb 4th and due for af the 17/18th!!! Wanna buddy??

Fingers crossed for us both this month:happydance:

this is my 5th cycle...how bout you???

This is 1st cycle for us.. I stopped BC Jan 10th (i stopped it a few days after I Ov'd because I didn't want to wait & finish my packet, I wanted to give it time to leave my system.. Sure we can be buddies! :hugs: FX'd

Lovie, you can order opks that are quite cheap, I got 40 OPKS and 10 hpt for $10 on amazon. I am not sure if you can order from amazon in sweden, but I am sure there is some sort of equivalent. The only problem is you have to pee in a cup and dip the stick. Makes it difficult to do at work ( I sneak in a small test tube-benefits of working in a lab). I normally O on CD 21 but took my first OPK today and it was quite bright, not positive, but bright, so I am hopeful! Maybe clomid will help me ovulate earlier! I know clomid can create a false positive, but I waited 3 days since my last dose...so should be real. Here's hoping for a positive soon! The wait is killing me...

thank you for the info dr gomps!! im fine with peeing in a cup, i find it easier than trying to "catch" my flow. My OH thinks that we can get amazon to deliver to Sweden so thats great news. I hope that you are close to OVing soon:flower: I love your profile pic! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->