Sticking Together Crew

you cant really do much.. i mc in Nov at 12 weeks.. after I saw the heartbeat and everything at 7.. so I have been through a loss as well.. Im constantly worried about it happening again.. but I have to have hope that it will not and I will be a mommy again.. I believe things happen for a reason.. I really hope you get your BFP this month.. do you have any children yet or are you trying for number 1

I so know what you girls are saying about the waiting! I feel bad wishing the time away but I do. Unfortunately my DH's got to go away on business both this week and the next but he's back in time for the fertile window. Now only to occupy myself until it's BD time...

I also check the due date, every month, always makes me smile.

It really feels like your always waiting.. wait to o, then wait to see if your preg or if af will show.. then start it all over again.. ugh.. at least most of the time the process is fun lol! my opks are on their way.. should be here the beg of Feb..
hope you all have a great night..

I BROKE MY BOYFRIEND!!!

OK this is a funny (but incredibly annoying) story. Me and OH were DTD last night and I broke him! Just as he was 'finishing' he was like 'ow ow ow OW!' and said he felt something snap. We had a look and a very important part of his anatomy was BLEEDING :( he's kinda torn a little, we have no idea how it happened. I'm due to OV on Wednesday so I'm REALLY hoping it heals by then otherwise no baby this month either :( :(

(feel free to giggle, I did after lol)

I BROKE MY BOYFRIEND!!!

OK this is a funny (but incredibly annoying) story. Me and OH were DTD last night and I broke him! Just as he was 'finishing' he was like 'ow ow ow OW!' and said he felt something snap. We had a look and a very important part of his anatomy was BLEEDING :( he's kinda torn a little, we have no idea how it happened. I'm due to OV on Wednesday so I'm REALLY hoping it heals by then otherwise no baby this month either :( :(

oh no...:haha: hope he will be ok...

Poor guy!

Hope he feels better soon. It's never good to break them ;)

oh no sunflower! the same thing happened to my OH last year .... TMI coming up, but I thaught AF had come in the middle of my cycle but it was him poor guy! the good news is that he got better really quickly, i think the skin there is really quick to heal (a bit like your mouth) so fingers crossed he will be ok for you OV!! :thumbup:

Ooh Sun_Flower, that description made me wince and I don't even have that part of the anatomy! Hope he's ok!
I have to admit though, for some reason it does make me want to giggle. Shows me that I haven't really grown up, despite the mortgage, the marriage and the trying for a baby :rofl:

I BROKE MY BOYFRIEND!!!

OMG, kind of funny :haha: , but really not :nope: , hope he's back to normal soon!

LOL.. So how are you doing this anyway? I'm due to Ov on Feb.2nd (Wednesday). I was thinking that I try tonight, Saturday night, Monday night then Wednesday night.. But then just realized it might be best to be sure we get it in on Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday.. But I don't want to over do it! Ahh.. :wacko:

im trying to wait and only dtd every other day, had to just tuck my OH up in bed and wait for him to go to sleep so we are not tempted!!!!

we are also just dtd every other night.. till i get a pos opk.. then we will do that night too.. hope they get here in time.. haha.. if not just continue bding every other night.. let whatever happens happen....

Were getting there ladies.. about one week left for us.. then we can start the dreaded TWW... Fxed for us all..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->