Sticking together has 6 BFP's Congrats Ladies xx

I have everything crossed for you darl!!!! (well legs are till I finish af then sorry no they aren't lol xxx so you got 3 more days Hun lol) xxx

Katie, don't worry too much about us hun, we know you have a lot going on and understand if your not about much, were here if you need us tho xxx

Defo Hun xxx

Haha true to Rach form! You do make me giggle!
And thanks Tammy xxxx :hug: xxxx

How cheeky am I lol I ment to quote that but my stupid I phone copied and pasted (stole) what you just said Tammy xxx lol

Hahaha.. no worries, I take it your still on the Black russian :haha:

Just realised how bad that sounds, sorry hun lmao xxx

Lmfao @ Tammy is there any black Russians in Russia??? Not they've given me headache and thought better not get sloshes on a school night!!!! Lol xxx
Bet- your welcome hunny xxx you know where we are xxx if we can but offer a outlet to rant etc at feel free xxx much love to you and your mommy xxx

Omg I really must proof read things lol I'm not drinking booze now lol xxx

hahahaha, worryingly I knew what you meant!! and I can't say that i've ever seen a black russian!! did I even get the name of the drink right after all that?!?!?! lol

Anyway ladies, i'm signing off for the night xx night night xx

Mmmmm yummy I've just passed some lovely blood clots!!!! Very concerned!!!!

hey laies, you guys sure have been busy here today! I need to go to the old thread to see what's going on but since they aren't here I guess there isn't bad news yet!

Rach- I have passed clots (tmi) every p since I ha mirena removed. This is the 6th cycle. It is so gross and I am concerned. Thankfully they aren't terribly large, range from pea size to pecan I guess. (ok, way tmi now!)

I should think about one of those microscopes!

Oh yes, intro...

I am Chloe 31, oh is 30. TTC for 2 months or so. I think I am the only "old crew" member in the U.S. I plan to temp and possibly do the microscope thing this month. I am the type who likes to have control over as much as possible so I can't simply wait this out and stand idly by.

Mmmmm yummy I've just passed some lovely blood clots!!!! Very concerned!!!!

Hey Rach, i pass clots every single month, have done for years!
I had fibriods removed begining of last year and they said that should stop it but it hasn't - hospital doesn't seem to concerned about it, but in saying that, they don't seem to concerned about anything really!!!!

Hope everyone is well this morning, wasn't on last night as i was having a soap night.....poor Jack in Corrie, i was sobbing like a baby watching it :cry:

Can't wait for AF to leave the building, she's such a pain :growlmad:

Girlies,
I know you might all now think I'm off my rocker however does anyone else find themselves googling and searching through Kiddiecare.com, BabiesRUs, Mothercare, mamas and Papas and the such likes websites or is that just me??

I did ask Rach the same question, but was just windering if I was possibly a little obsessed about the whole thing??? I just want to buy a pram!!!! lol

Crackers I know - but just wondering if any of you lovely ladies were finding yourselves doing the same and realy quite getting excited??? lol :haha::
xx

Hi, I'm another reject from the early November thread. I'm CD5 of a 30-ish day cycle, cycle 3 of NTNP. Taking a more relaxed approach for now but still looking forward to testing. :D Would love to have some girls to chat to![/QUOTE

Welcome on board Elhaym !!! xxx

Girlies,
I know you might all now think I'm off my rocker however does anyone else find themselves googling and searching through Kiddiecare.com, BabiesRUs, Mothercare, mamas and Papas and the such likes websites or is that just me??

I did ask Rach the same question, but was just windering if I was possibly a little obsessed about the whole thing??? I just want to buy a pram!!!! lol

Crackers I know - but just wondering if any of you lovely ladies were finding yourselves doing the same and realy quite getting excited??? lol :haha::
xx

Yep, thought I was going a little crazy found myself looking at maternity clothing, really mad but i cant wait :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->