Sticking together has 6 BFP's Congrats Ladies xx

Lintu I'm so glad you are feeling better! Onwards and upwards with the TTC! Your braver than me with everything you have been through that's for sure xxx

And as for the Family feud! Your right in what you have said and done! It's got to be one of the hardest times ever for you and Chris. As for Facebook if the cap fits indeed! Xxx

Lintu my lovely, been thinking of you today!! I'm pleased you are feeling better and back to normal as can be. Massive Hugs, xxx

OMG Lintu,

What a strange and catty family!!! I cant belive people would stoop so low especially on facebook too, and as you say if the cap fits and all that. Eeeek I really cant get over it, rise above it honey, they sound a bit chavtastic, sorry if th're not.

By the way if you or any of you other ladies want to add me on facebook feel free xx

i was starting to worry it was me that was wrong and everyone else normal!!! :haha:

deffo gonna get back on the wagon so to speak, PMA is being fixed firmly in place, going to give NTNP a go for a few and see what happens

:hugs: to everyone your all gems each and everyone of you xxxx

By the way if you or any of you other ladies want to add me on facebook feel free its Leah Louise Kosepinar. xxx

I keep thinking that too, obviously wont mention TTC :hugs:

https://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/jill.yarwood

Honey, I cant find you facey, there is a prof pic of a Jill yarwood but she is more of less naked with hearts on her nipples?????? lol, if you can add me , xx

I'v added you huni, my maden name is Yarwood, married name is denton.

I know have to find the Jill Yarwood you found for Chris !

Ladies I'm Katie o'shaughnessy add away the whoe world knows I'm pregnant now anyway announced it yesterday xxxx

Oh my fucking god!!!! How the hell do you speak to them at all!!!! My gob dropped open!!! The heartless insensitive fuckers!!! Sorry bout the language but wtf!!!!
On facy I am get ready.... Lady Rachael Sykes-Coates.... Lol xxx

No my pic is a snow drop, for some reason that link don't work :shrug: my name is now Jill Denton

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->