Sticking together has 6 BFP's Congrats Ladies xx

sorry tad confusing, :haha: lovin the scans ladies :hugs:

and yes rach love the button :winkwink: i'm sure the other person is very flattered, let me know if they add you :haha:

and leah if you don't mind me saying your hubby is a hotty!!!

just figured to much discomfort sneezing really hurts :(

Belly button rocks!!!!! Lmfao ..... Have just been reading your offending stuff made me howl.... get em told lass xxx

Ha ha Lintu - Thanks, I dont really see it anymore, lol, after waking up with the monster for the last 7 years you tend not too, lol xxx

Belly button rocks!!!!! Lmfao ..... Have just been reading your offending stuff made me howl.... get em told lass xxx

whats really good though, is I find it all rather funny now.

I kinda enjoy the fact that i obviously get to her :muaha:

Ha ha Lintu - Thanks, I dont really see it anymore, lol, after waking up with the monster for the last 7 years you tend not too, lol xxx

ok ok rub it in, i wake up with my monster every day too cos chris goes to work early and my dog sneaks in for a cuddle :winkwink:

can you believe its just taken 3 goes to spell cute on bettys facey page! two aren't even close, Iv filled my boots with tea today im on a caffeine high :haha:

ok ok rub it in, i wake up with my monster every day too cos chris goes to work early and my dog sneaks in for a cuddle :winkwink:

Awwww bless the pooch, my pooch just wakes me up at the crack of dawn wanting a little pittle, xx

gave me IV paracetamol and said take the painkiller of you choice! (makes me sound like a dealer :haha:)

had some paracetamol before, when they gave me IV before I requested Vodka!!

Oh bless ya xxx sodding paras what are the supposed to do.... I agree drink some voddy!!!! Xxx

Oh My God..... I missed sooo much last night lol.

Lintu hun i'm so pleased you are feeling better but am at a complete loss for words at your hubby's family!!! how insensitive can they be?? I suddenly don't feel so bad about my OH's mate's comment lol xx

I have gone through and added you all on facebook, I haven't yet announced about being pregnant tho xx

No worries Teej,

We will keep the TTC / B&B a secret lol, xx

Its lush to actually put beautiful faces to names,xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back