Sticking together has 6 BFP's Congrats Ladies xx

Yay for EWCM! Make sure to BD just in case ;) I know you will anyway! LOL

I'm not too bad thanks, feeling much better than I was last month! OH and I are getting along great, we had a bit of a crappy time last month due to the whole 'might not want to TTC' thing. Now it seems we're just leaving it up to fate. I am 5 DPO and so bored of this 2ww, it's too early to feel anything yet so I am slowly driving myself up the wall. :haha:

How about you m'dear? xx

Awwwwww bless ya Hun xxx
Yeah am good hub pissing me off every now and again but ok... Have decided that my spare room need revamping it's going to be the nursery so might just do it lol make it all neutral so could be ok for either sex.... :) might do it next week....

yeahy rach :happydance: I know how you feel you should see my arms after they took blood from me, they are black and blue :(

My tat is booked for next Friday, chris and I decided it was best to have it done after Monday :hugs: xx

It sucks I am sick of blood tests!!!! I don't mind being stabbed its just going there!!!! The doctors holds such bad memories there and it makes me freak out lol.... Oh well got me loopy pills to pick up so two birds, one stone xxx

:cry::cry: oh good god...today is cd20 and i am hoping to see a lovely rise in myn temp tomorrow to tell me i have ovd!!!! but i doubt it...bd last night and this morning...gonna have some more tomorrow am...until that sodding rise...but tbh i cannot be arsed!!!! :blush::blush::blush:
if i ov later my lp is gonna be under 12 days!!! bugger....does anyone think i should give soy a whirl??? or not bother??? :shrug::shrug: ffs why is this so hard now....when i was younger all i had to do was look at hubby and i was up duff!!!! but now cycle 4 and still no sticky bean...yeah i know it can take a while but damn i'm getting impatient now!!! i wanna be big fat and preggo....NOW!!! :growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:
Sorry to moan on...lol....:haha:

I debated soy for ages Hun, I bought some opened them and toy'd every mth I never got the balls to take them.

The problem is that too much oestrogen can have the opposite effect, I decided that because I was regular I didn't want to f**k anything up :shrug:

I would say read up on it all and decide what's best for you :hugs:

I agree with Lintu - IMO it is not a good idea to mess with hormones unless it's on advice from a doctor, as excess oestrogen can cause its own problems (the risk of some cancers increases, for example). Maybe ask your doc for advice? xx

Well yeah thats what I though.... Why mess with something that ain't broken!!!.... Just have to see....

this is the info I found when I was researching Soy.

Soy deffo has the potential too, it's sold as a menopause aid, it works like Clomid. Soy foods contain phytoestrogens, literally meaning plant-derived estrogen. They act as antiestrogens, to reduce the activity of estrogen.

The soy isoflavones are an anti-estrogen - they make your body think its lacking estrogen and thus it increases it,stimulating follicle maturation and ovulation. It then creats hyperovulation, the problem is that if you have too much estrogen, the less likely you are going to ovulate and thus not get pregnant (birth control pills have high levels of Estrogen and this is how they work)

Thats what ultimatley made my decision :hugs:

Lintu - I'm so sorry to hear about the MC i can not imagine what you must be feeling right now. Your mil sounds like a complete idiot who needs a slap a to think before she speaks! I hope you're feeling better soon and good luck with the tattoo!

Rach - how come you have to have blood tests? Whoow on Ov-ing. I didn't ov this month but af is on it's way. There is a tiny bit of brown blood on the odd occasion when i wipe after a wee (tim)

Tammy - How are you feeling?

Hey mish tbh I don't know why they want bloods?!!! They just want all baseline bloods doing??? So dunno if they want bloods that can have em.... Am past caring lol.... Xxx
Hope your well sweet xxx

Mish, im tired, bloated, feel sick and my boobs hurt and never been happier about it lol xx

Rach I really hope you've caught it this month hunny xx

Fingers x'd for you rach xx well peeps it's my D day tomorrow, wish me luck

Rach - Good to hear you ov-ed i have my fingers crossed for you.

Tammy - Good to hear you're feeling pretty crappy it's a great sign everythings well :)

Lintu - Good luck for tomorrow hunny.

Well AF came last night so i only had a 25 day cycle and i'm certain i dodn't ovulate. I'm so tired today its untrue i'm off to be at 9pm tonight in hope that i feel better timorrow.

fx my body sorts itself oyr next month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"