Sticking together has 6 BFP's Congrats Ladies xx

Good luck Lintu, hope all goes well, will be thinking of you xxx

Aww hun, it sucks not OVing, feels like a wasted month xx

It does feel like a wasted month... But having said that maybe cos of the chemical that's why??? X

Hey hope your all well... I'm so freaking annoyed at the min!!

We decided to tell our closest friends last night, they are a married couple and my OH has been friends with them for about 20 years, well, we told them and Mrs B was really happy for us... Mr B (who has too many opinions of his own anyway) said nothing, I could tell he wasn't impressed, so when he went out for a fag, my OH went out to talk to him and Mr B turned around to my OH and said "soooo... she's pregnant - You gonna stay with her???" What a dick!!! He was looking at me like I had trapped OH not that we had made this decision together and been trying for 5 months... grrrrrr

Sorry rant over xx

Wow, what an arse! Such an inappropriate thing to say! He sounds like a knob, if you don't mind me saying :D

Trust me I have called him worse!! OH told me when we got home and didn't think anything of it, he just saw it as Mr B being Mr B but it has annoyed me so much!!! He's supposed to be one of our best friends although in all honesty I never really thought much to him!!

I have one word "prick".... Sorry but what a knob WTF has it gotta do wi him? Nowt like making a pregnant woman worried!!!!
I'd be annoyed to hunny xxx maybe he's jealous that you are preg and that his best mate will have some one else in his life that is more important than him!!!!

Well him and OH have biking holidays and he's been trying to convince OH to buy a campervan cause he has one and we can all go on holidays in them together... I think not!!! A campervan really isn't high on my list of priorities so I said I don't think we should get one, well... while I was away visiting family last time, he tried convince my OH to try and buy one without telling me, that way I couldn't say no!! He just tries his hardest to try and cause problems!!

Who does this guy think he is??

What made him say or think that?? Were you in earshot or did OH tell you??

Wierd prick, xx

OH told me when we were home, Mr B is one of these guy's who doesn't give a shit about anyone else, his wife has been desperate for a baby for years, they have been NTNP for about 5 years now and nothing, she's now 38 and has had all tests but she is fine, Mr B won't even cum in a pot to be checked, it's beneath him... He's an arse!

Oh God,

I pitty his wife, I know the kind you mean, although thankfully I dont know any well enough for them to matter, lol.

Was a knob head, I'm guessing he is feeling that your OH is more of a man than him because he has not yet managed to reproduce, yet wont go for tests for the fear of the problem lying with him!!! Urrggghhh - Knob head, x

aww Teej huni, what a knob!! :hugs: to u and OH.

Well ladies for the first day in 8 weeks I feel like me, :happydance: it's over proberly shouldnt feel this happy but its a huge weight. I'm so proud of my little self, only cried once today and that is when i got to theatre and i just lost it big time, i got to hospital at 8, went down at 9 and was in recovery at 10.10 at mums by 14.30. Little bit of pain and discomfort but other than that I'm fine, think i'm all cried out. Chris just gave me a big hug and said yeahy i have my baby back i'v been really woried about you :hugs: bless him, he has been awesome xxxx

But let me fill you in on the latest instalment from my outlaws, make sure you are sat down this is a doozy, bearin mind when i got this i had been round from my GA about an hr!!

The girls at work have been gossiping and fishing for info as to whats going on, i went for a scan week and a half ago and havent been back, thats all they know, so this morning on facebook i put this

To all the gossip hounds who insist on talking about me, I'm so sorry that your life is that f**king crap that you have to talk about mine, or at least what you think you know. Suggestion grow a set and talk to me if your that interested

after putting this my mum (who took me to hospital) advised that OH nana & aunty send there love, now remember i have asked his mum to tell NO ONE!!! so naturally i flipped, txt chris who txt his mum who obviously went running to my SIL, who responded with the following, via facebook (this is what i got after surgery)

Well we're all sorry for caring, you've broke my mums heart, I hope you're f**king happy with yourself, Chris has a family too so stop being so selfish and grow up.

I have edited the sware words, this was followed by

That was from me, Jenny you stupid f**king bitch.
I dont want to know you, I don't want to have anything to do with you, you think the world revolves around your big fat face, go fuck yourself and leave my mum alone. We come from a family that cares about each other and talk to each other out of pure f**king concern, unlike you you selfish, heartless cow.
Go seek attention elsewhere you silly little girl

again edited

OK so this family are supoosed to care, chris has a Sister, brother, nana, aunty, mum & dad all apparently know what is going on and not one of them has picked up the phone and asked if he is alright??

If the MIL had done as she was asked and respected our wishes she wouldnt have felt guilty and wouldnt have thought the status was about her, but if the cap fits.

Deffo trying to get me sectioned, sorry about the novel

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->