Sticking together has 6 BFP's Congrats Ladies xx

OMG leah, just saw you are almost at 3 months already! You're a third of the way there! :D

Hey Elhaym,

I'm 13 weeks, so I'm 3 months 1 week!!! Wooooop wiooooop. Time is flying by, I need to start buying, hows you getting on honey?? Where you been chick?? xx

Aww, bet you'll have loads of fun buying, have you been looking at prams or anything yet?

I'm good thanks, feeling much more positive than last month, OH says we are just taking a 'what happens, happens' approach so NTNP again for the meantime! It's easy for him to be relaxed about it though, he doesn't have to symptom spot and wonder what every twinge is :haha: AF due in 6 days so we'll see! xx

Very true honey,

Yes been looking at the most unpractical of prams etc, but gorgeous, however I think I best get the practicality cap on and look at things that will fit in a Corsa and not prams that I need a trailor for!! lol, xx

Not long till you'll feel baby moving now Leah.... It is an awesome feeling... Not so much when full term though xxx

I had a little flutter yesterday like as if a butterfly was in my knickers, and felt it once last week, my sis in laws sister said probs wind, but not like any wind feeling Ive ever had, lol, xx

Another low temp for me :( no ov this month... Cp really low and rock hard... Af due next week on my sodding birthday.... Groovy!!!!!

aww hun, I know it's no consolation but hopefully this cycle will be over soon and you can get back on track! I think next month is your's hunny xxx

Is it possible to feel sick and be so damn hungry!? Cause i am lol, keep having funny turns at night too, going really dizzy and feeling very sick, almost went over last night! Off to see if i can register at new doc's today, my current one is about 3 miles away and we have one almost on our door step, it's only a 5 min walk! I figured that may be a lot better if i need to get there and OH has the car.

How are the rest of you getting on xx

Yes Tammy it is totally normal xxx I was dizzy with all my boys very early on xxx and always starving lol xxx
Registering at a doc's closer by is a good move cos once your big fat and pregnant you may struggle to drive lol xxx
Am a bit gutted that no ov this cycle but hey ho.... It'll happen when it happens xxx

But I have a question.... Do y'all think I'll get af when she's due after no ov???

not sure rach huni, i dont know if i ovulated everytime during the last 12 mths cos i was hopeless at picking it up but i was always regular :shrug:

Tammy that was the norm for me hun, I was alway worse at night i used to laugh about having evening sickness, but the hunger was there from day one, its a crazy insatiable hunger! :hugs:

I'm feeling very empty today, its strange have been so good since the op on monday but today my bloat has finally gone and i look normal again but i feel very empty, the urge to be pregnant again is kinda wierd

Thanks guy's, I feel a little more normal now.. well as normal as I get anyway lol xx

Rach, I didn't OV the month before getting BFP and I got AF as normal hun xx

Jill, I know how you feel hunny and it's horrible :hugs: will you get straight back to TTC?? xx

Well the plan is going to try NTNP until about June and see where that gets me, I'm sure I will be counting from first AF don't really know where I am at the moment.

Need a new job now :hugs:

Afternoon everyone, hope you're all well! I'm not sure how I feel today - last night and today I'm sure I'm feeling very mild nausea, or is it just nerves as it's test day soon? Also boobs a LITTLE achey and twingey, but again nothing massively noticeable. I am 10 dpo today. Gah....

Are you doing anything nice for your birthday Rach? x

Got nowt planned for birthday... Never do.... I don't celebrate my birthdays tbh it's pointless.... I just make my kids birthdays special.... Xxx
I hope af does turn up as usual... Cannot be arsed wi waiting for that to show up lol xxx

Fingers crossed for ya elhaym xxx

Thank you hunny :flower:

I know what you mean about birthdays, they are a real non event really arent they? Got bored of mine after being a teenager :D Can't wait to have birthday parties for little uns in the future though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->