Sticking together has 6 BFP's Congrats Ladies xx

Fingers crossed for you Rach, it only takes one spermy, you never know :hugs:

I'm 12 DPO and still feeling eh - constipation a bit better (lovely!) but some heartburn and pains in abdomen. Pretty sure my body is just doing the whole 'Here, have every pregnancy symptom possible for a day until AF arrives' thing. :(

Testing Monday, though I was thinking I may test Sunday morning as I'm going to see my mum and would be nice to have some good news for her on the offchance I get a BFP - aarrgh, need to not get hopes up though! :D

Ohh it all sounds very promising hun!! Make sure you post on here when you test, so hope you get your BFP xxx

Thanks hun! Could well be my body playing tricks, we shall see though! :D xx

Tattoo al done I love it, mik put another lil one next to it said it looked lonely and it didn't matter how many I had it still means the same bless him. Iv put my pic on facey, will put on here later when I'm home xxx

Good luck to everyone for this cycle :hugs:

seen it hun...its lovely and i thought it ment mummy and angel baby...the big one being you...xxx

Don't scare it away but my temp gone north whoop whoop!!!! I knew I ov'd 3 days ago!!!! Got the mandatory sore boobs!!!! Still feel like shite though :( xxx but ya!!!! Af due valentines day!!!! Groovy!!!! Not holding out fir that :bfp: ;) ;) ;) lol

Rach I think there's a good chance hunny, FXed for you xx

Jill not seen it yet but it sounds lovely, will have a looksee in a bit, how you feeling now xx

Im getting there thanx Teej, had a bit of a wobble again this morning, just thought this was going to be my year and so far its been shite. meant to be going out tonight and i just really cant bring myself to go ATM.

I'm trying so hard to keep a PMA but im losing my grip again today, god how do people go through this several times, another will finish me off. Just really dont know what to do for the best, i just want to not feel like this anymore.

Strange how you go from gloriously happy to this in the blink of an eye.

Sorry girls im really trying to stay +, just not happening today

Don't scare it away but my temp gone north whoop whoop!!!! I knew I ov'd 3 days ago!!!! Got the mandatory sore boobs!!!! Still feel like shite though :( xxx but ya!!!! Af due valentines day!!!! Groovy!!!! Not holding out fir that :bfp: ;) ;) ;) lol

Yay! Good luck! :D

My symptoms seem to have disappeared - no doubt AF will show and I'll feel silly for getting my hopes up again. :(

lintu, sorry you are having a low day. :hugs: it's entirely natural, please don't apologise. This thread is for venting xx

Thanks elhaym xxx

Jill hunny I know how you are feeling and how hurt and lost ya feel xxx when I had my miscarriages everytime I felt such a failure.... And that was soul destroying... But after each loss I got straight back on the horse and I have 3 big strapping healthy lads ( well 2 are one is a skinny mini lol :/ ) talking is the best medicine in this case...talk to Chris talk to your family about everything.... Come on here and talk rant whatever ya need to do.... We are all here to help each and everyone xxx and if you are still feeling not too groovy go to the doc's ask for something... Just to help you through it xxx ( here I go again wi cyber drug encouragement lol )
Go out with your friend tonight if you feel ready and up to it... Otherwise take a rain check... Remember booze has depressing effects... So while you'll feel good at one point in the blink of an eye you could be down there xxx
Look at me rambling bollocks again xxx
Am here for you hunny xxx

Thanx Rach huni, thats whay im concerned about tonight but i will be with people who dont know and i think chris needs the night out. Have already said im not going to drink much xx

Awwww a mate of mine just sent me her scan pics awwwwww baby xxx am dead jealous lol xxx

Ffs!!!!! Another friend of mine has just announced she's 11weeks today!!!!! Why can't I get up the duff???? Why???.....
Well 4dpo still ill and got bad cramps... And backache :( temp still up but not high... X

awww rach huni :hugs:

I went out last night and had an awsome much needed night out.

My bleeding stoped yesterday, 7 days after ERPC.

So we DTD twice this morning making up for the lack of sex drive whilst pregnant, just pounced again for DH to stop half way through cos i'm bleeding again aaaarrrrrggggghhhhhhh thought i was getting back to normal.

Going to do a HPT tomorrow, nurse recomended i do one in a week to see if its still showing positive

Awwww bless ya Jill hunny xxx glad you had a good night last night xxx lol at pouncing on your dh but I bet he wasn't complaining lol ;) xxx

certainly wasnt christened the kitchen worktops this morning :haha: :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->