Sticking together has 6 BFP's Congrats Ladies xx

Oh Elhaym, when are you going to test hun??? FXed this is your month xxx

Oh and i'm looking like a teenager again!! Normally this would be a great thing but in this case it's because i'm breaking out in spots!!! ggrrrrr!!!

hello ladies. didnt post for a while.... i got another BFN and i was feeling really upset. today i discovered that my best friend got a BFP and i was the last one to know... its so sad and frustrating.. i feel so much hurt... i am taking loads of fertility pills and medication to help my mucus but nothing is working .what is wrong with me? can i just conceive???

Aww Isabel hun :hugs: I tried with my CM and never really saw much of a change and I still caught huni. It's so frustrating but our time will come Hun just have to try and stay strong

aaarrrggghhh girls this is killing me, I am normally a come out swinging kinda girl.

I hate things dragging out i like to address things head on, say my bit have the fight and move on. It would seem that my outlaws work differently, were talking head in the sand different and i'm so wound up i'm like a bottle of pop.

can you believe that they have not addressed the issues of what went down Monday? i cant believe it how long are they are going to do this to Chris, they have totally ignored him, now I hate to make the first move when it's not my fault and i am 100% that this is not my doing but I dont see how anything is going to progress without someone being the grown up here!!

I have responded a 100 times to my SIL but never sent them, i refuse to lower myself and feel that its not me who has to justify my actions, but this is like waiting in the trenches knowing that the enemy are going to strike any moment (sorry little dramatic!!)

The longer they leave it that worse I'm going to get and i already hate them for doing this to him!

Why cant i have him without all this crap that comes with it, there is no way they are even seeing my children

Awwww Lintu Honey,

I agree, I cant have things dragging out either, I like to say my bit, and clear the air and hopefully get on.

Although not your fault the outlaws may not know their faults and how they have upset you honey in the first place - if that makes sense, to us its common sense but in this world common sense it not very common!!!!!!

Maybe you will have to make the first move for the sake of Chris, I would probs speak to Chris's mother first of all on her own meet for coffee or somthing and tell her exactally what you felt and how her actions upset you and try to sort this out from there, afterall they are Chris's family and life is too short babe, - however non of this was brough on by you!!!!!! - you are the better person and more the adult.

Hope this makes sense and helps honey, xx

Yeah cheers huni, that's the point tho they are aware I rang to speak to his mum Monday afternoon after I felt a little better but she had gone to work so I spoke to his dad they are fully aware :shrug: just don't think they give a damn

I bet it would have been different if it was your sil???!!!! The bunch of heartless chuffs!!!! Do they not realise it was still a grandchild of theirs!!!
I had as similar thing happen and now 11 years down the line I am still not talking to my family and I never will!!! My grandma died 2 or 3 years ago... We hadnt spoken at all... She never saw my middle and youngest kids.... My mum doesn't even know I've got Ben (youngest)... Some awful things were said about cam when he was born... Along the lines of she wished he'd died so I knew what pain and heartache was!!!! God knows why but she is just a sick twisted bitch who I cannot wait to see go in the ground!!!!
It's hard Hun but I'd just remove myself from them... If Chris wants owt to do with them fair enough but they really couldn't careless about him if they didn't respect his wishes... Then to behave so badly when your angel was taken from you...

(sorry if any of that made no sense am ill and medicated up to busting!!!)

OMG,

I've never had any experience of this, and I;m now beginning to understand when my best friend who is a lot older than me tells me I have the most fantastic family in the world. I just thought everyones families where great together. My family do everything for me, and if they thought they'd upset me in the tiniest way they would be devastated - but thats never happened. I cant belive some families are like this. My goodness I count my blessings each day, and I'll never take them for granted again.

I cant beleive some people in real life could be nasty to such wonderful people such as yourselves - your all amazing and why someone wouldnt want you in their lives or want to hurt or upset you is beyond me!!!

You ladies would enhance anyones life in so many ways, this is their loss, and as a life coach once said to me "dont surround yourself with anyone that does not enhance your own life in some way shape or form" !!!!!!!!!!!

You ladies are lush, - dont forget that!!! xxx

I can totally sympathise with the ladies who have family trouble I've got my fair share of twisted members! You gotta remember that just because they are family you don't HAVE to speak to them!

You girls are amazing ALL of you and I've found a really nice bunch of friends xxxx

I am also so lucky to have a family that are amazing, we have our down points but if something is wrong we talk about it... it's normally between me and my sister lol, but we are also more like best friends than sisters!! As for OH's family, I am also very lucky there too, I get on so well with them, although I'm not too sure OH's mum has taken the news well... she hasn't congratulated me and won't tell OH's stepdad.. oops!! but I know she'll be ok once she get's her head around it and if not... tough!!

I couldn't imagine what you are going through Jill, I feel for you so much as it must be an awful thing to have to go through and must drag you down so much, but, as Katie has said you don't have to talk to them, as awkward as that may be, you have enough going on in your life without having to cope with their crap!! You are an amazing person and don't let anyone else say otherwise hun xxx

Aww rach :hugs: I just didn't want Chris to be like that lifes too short I don't give a damn what they think of me I dont seek nor want there approval, I'm happy with me and Chris loves me and thats all that matters.

But I'm like Leah my family are ace they gave there faults but they would do anything for me and I hate spineless people who don't address things. It's Chris they are hurting not me that just makes me hate them more, I always thought everyones family were the same but these people need sectioning xx

I agree with Betty I'm so glad iv found this thread you ladies are truly awesome xxxx

Rach hope your feeling better soon darlin and Leah going to take that advice from your life coach xxx

Feel like poop....

My hubby cannot understand how and why my family are evil but he has heard my mum saying evil stuff yo me and being nasty about my kids!!!!
His family are lovely and I find it bizarre because I never experienced it in my life.... From a very young age my mum used to be nasty to me... I was never planned... She was told she couldn't have anymore kids after my brother because of complications she had... I was never hugged... never told I was loved basically never spoken to or acknowledged... The only person who cared about me was my grandad... I was always with him...
That more than like why I am so screwed up and have bipolar lol...
My kids are my world I would never treat them how I was treated... I hug them and tell them I love them daily... But being boys they tell me to get off and stop being soppy lol xxx

Hello girls,

Just to let you know that I am going to be off BNB for a while.. I need time to relax and keep my mind off everything. i am trying to forget all about TTC. Please pray for me as I really need your prayers.

Sorry to hear that some of you are going through hard times TTC and other problems. I will promise you that you’ll all be in my prayers.

Rach, sorry to hear what you have been through.. Thank God that He gave you loving kids and husband. I am sure you can be a very good mother. Wish I can hug you.

Baby dust to all girls XXXXXX

Thanks Isabel Hun xxx
You will be in my thoughts and prayers hunny xxx it is a good idea to take a step back xxx have some you time xxx much love to you darl xxx

I'll say lots of prayers for you Hun and hopefully time away will do you good xxx take care and see you soon xxx

2nd temp rise but guessing it is down to being poorly.... But boobs starting to hurt and they hurt after ov so guessing I might have.... And I know I ain't bd'd enough!!!! Oh well never know.... So going by lp af due 14th.... Sodding valentines day....

Will be thinking of you Isabel hun xx take care of yourself xx

Rach, i didn't think i'd done enough when i got my BFP hun, we'd only dtd twice so you never know xxx FXed for you hun xx

Or maybe it won't be? I keep looking at when we DTD around and I think we did it twice. 5 days before and 2 days after? You just never know with TTC I don't think you can ever be certain so stay positive xxx valentines day might bring you a perfect gift xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->