Sticking together has 6 BFP's Congrats Ladies xx

I bet it was you dirty girl ;) xxx hope you wiped it down afterwards ;) ;) ;) xxx

as it was Chris's fault, i made him do it :winkwink:

Getting fed up now!!!!! Am so sodding bored of this now!!!!! Waiting always sodding waiting!!!!! Blah blah blah.... IOC you haven't guessed I am fed up lol....
5dpo.... Still got cold.... Still got cramps... Still pissed off that I am sodding waiting... Lol

I know how you feel hun, I feel like I'm in limbo waiting for my body to sort itself out :cry: and to top it all of I have to go back to work today. Don't want to but it can't sit around feeling sorry for myself forever, need to get some normality back.

I'd like my lil bean back instead tho, have to test this morning and stupidly even though I know it should be negative I'm dreading seeing it :cry:

Eeeeeee Ladies,

I wish I had the drive to jump on the work tops!! lol, - Good for you Jill,

Awww poor you Rachw ith that cold, - I'm getting cold I think my throat is killing this morning, and I feel like I been hit by a bus!! Got no energy at all,. xx

LMAO Jill, loving it - my sex drive has died at the min, just so tired and feeling sick and dizzy all the time, OH's sex drive seem's to have rocketed tho!! ggrrr lol

Rach, sorry to hear your still feeling shitty hun!! FXed it's all for the right reasons xx

oh my god this morning was the hardest thing ever.

I did another test and its still + this is going to drive me insane, the nurse said to do one a week until i get a negative. I was so prepaired for a negative that i was dreading it, had never even considered what would happen if i got a +, was that wound up that by the time i got to work I sat in the toilets for 30 mins crying, this is shite :cry:

Oh hun how awful for you, I really hope things get back on track for you as soon as possible as this must be making things so much harder to deal with :hugs: xxx

on a positive note, i'v just had a phone call offering me the job i had the interview for Thursday xxxx

new start

Lintu - Sorry to hear that i can't begin to imagine how you are feeling.

Tammy - How are you? How is the pregnancy going?

Rach - Not long until you test, i have my fingers crossed for you.

Wel i defo didn't ov last month, my cycle was only 25 days long. i have no idea how long this cycle will be and i don't think i hold out much hope. I'm on CD9 today so i'll be dtd tonight, tomorrow, wed, thur (morining) and then i have to wait until Sunday as i've got ot go away for a few days.

Jill that's brilliant news hun, congrats :hugs: like you say a new start... hopefully the sign of things to come xx

Mish, i'm great thanks :) still can't quite believe it!! and other than being soo tired, constantly hungry, feeling sick morning noon and night and really dizzy with it i'm on cloud nine lol. Just can't wait to see peanut (OH's nick name for buba lol) on the scan :) seem's ages away yet tho, will keep fingers crossed for you for this cycle hun, we need more BFP's xxx

Mishc- week today I am gonna test... That's if SHE hasnt shown!!!! Temp still up... But only 5dpo... A lot can happen in 7 days "/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->