Sticking together has 6 BFP's Congrats Ladies xx

WOW hun I really hope this is it for you!!! I can def see a second faint line there!!! As Katie said it is very possible to get one, you are apparently more fertile after a MC and I can well imagine with all you have going on actually getting PG was one of the last things on your mind so you would have been more relaxed while BDing... FXed hun xxxx

Omg I can so see that line!!!!! I hope it's a beany xxx all very exciting!!!!
D-day today....:( really worried... I actually cried this morning before drew left... On another note... I think I've ov'd??? Cd21 just gonna wait for tomorrow to be sure.... But I know I won't be this cycle... The whole bloods thing...

Well finally got my blood results and everything is great but i have unusual antibodies in my blood that they couldn't figure out what it is so gotta have bloods redone so they can test to see what it is!! Apparently it's not a problem to me or baby... just unusual - thats me!!! lol xxx

Liver is poorly :( my levels are abnormally high :( more tests coming my way.... Bad times!!!!

Tammy - I had too many White blood cells in my urine about 4 weeks ago and now I don't so it may be a hormone fluctuation so fingers crossed xxx

Eeeeek Ladies,

Just popping in, Fab news for you lintu, hoping this is it for you, have you dont another this morning yet chick?? sooo excited to see, xxxx

Rach - Your luck is round the corner chick, youve had a string of bad surely the good isnt too far away, massive hugs honey, xxx

Teej - lovely to see a little scan pic as your prof piccy, when did you have it done chick?? xx

Hows everyone else getting on?? xx

Leah Hun it's the same all the time!!!! I am the worlds most unlucky person!!!! I tell y'all!!!!

Awwww honey, your luck has to change chick, sending you a massive hug, xxxx

Thanks Leah, I had it done on Tuesday :) got 12 week scan 2 weeks tomorrow too :) xxx

Rach I think your amazing hun, you have so much to cope with and just get on with it... not many would!! Hope things turn around for you soon hun xxx

Thanks Tammy xxx
Feeling very sorry for myself today... Decided this will be my last cycle of trying until I know what's happening...
Ff said I ov'd cd21 so now 3dpo... Not much to add...

I can't say i'm surprised hun, you have been through so much!! maybe you should try doing something for you to help lift your spirits xx FX for this cycle xx

I woke up to CD1 must have been a chemical :shrug: but at least I know I'm back to normal and can start TTC :happydance:

Awwww hun :-( I was hoping to come on to some better news! But at least you are back to a normal cycle and you can get on with trying xx big hug xxx

yeah, feel like its all over now xxxx

need to keep an eye out this mth as I dont know how long this one will be and so not sure when i will ov, better make a conscious effort to temp and do my saliva better

Thats the sprit Jill!!!!

Although not good news with good news and a fresh start, at least now you kinda know where you are and can plan, chart and prepare again!!! Wishing you all the luck in the world honey, you will get there honey, massive hug and baby dust to youuuu, xxxx

Jill, sorry to hear AF got you hun but it's great that you are taking it as a positive and looking forward!! Really do hope this is your month xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->