Sticking together has 6 BFP's Congrats Ladies xx

Hey everyone, sorry to see things are not great for everyone :( just hope you all start to feel better/happier soon xxx

Elhaym, good luck hun, hopefully you'll catch that :spermy: this month xx

Hey ladies not been round much been lurking....lol...tammy i have 3 preg friends at the mo and they all showed me there scans and going by the nub thing i have got 2 right one to go...so just post scan pics on here and i'll have a look....i wont be 100% but if pic is good enough i say approx 80% right xxx
Been having a random time lately....was bored few days ago and poas and i got yet again a faint pos...bear in mind i was the cd9!!! day after poas again...faint line little darker...well poas stick today and anyways been to docs today regarding these "lines" and afs and she was puzzled...so seeing the gyn doc at my surgery on monday....also my temps haven't gone to post ov temps....been doing both vag temp and oral temps lol...(seperate thermometer lmfao before you go errrgggggghhhhhh lmfao) vag temps are higher but my oral temps are still above what would be my coverline for last cycle.....they haven't dropped below once....RANDOM....i asked about my scan results i had back last year july/august and she said they were 100% normal....cos i was thinking maybe pcos dunno why just was and she said it was doubtful cos i was regular which i am...all be it light and short...so here we go again getting stabbed, prodded and poked to buggery....lol....btw my last lot of baseline blood came back normal...thyroid normal everything NORMAL!!!!!!! arrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhhh lmfao....
Glad everyone is ok and all the ladies wi bumps are groovy xxx cannot believe we've got 2nd trimester ladies already!!!! times flying by!!!!

hi guys, thought i would check in xx

Iv had a mega + week with my lil self, it helps that I have two days left in my old job then a week holiday and i start my new job on the 9th March :happydance:

still nothing to report at my end, the odd lil bit of brown when i wipe but thats only like once a day and not every day. Had some blood taken last friday to test my thyroid levels and my hormone and HGC levels as the Dr didnt think i should still be getting :bfp: she said if im still getting :bfp: this weekend then i have to go back for more bloods to check the HGC is going down, if not have to go for a scan :shrug:

So still a little in limbo with everything but mentally deffo better xxx just need the outlaws to fall off the face of the earth now :haha:

Teej cant believe your 8 weeks already, it seemed to drag when i was in my 1st tri but seems to have flown by for you xx

lol, trust me hun it feel's like it's flying by for everyone else for me too, feel's like ilve got forever to wait till my 12 week scan lol.
Glad you are feeling more positive hun, I just really can't believe your still having outlaw problems?!?! What on earth is wrong with them??? xx

Rach, really hope you get an answer soon hun, must be so frustrating and confusing keep seeing bfp's... You never know, it's nit impossible that you are!! Good luck hun xx

I had my midwife app yesterday and all is great other than low blood pressure and they couldn't get the blood's they need so gotta go back next week for more blood's to be done. OH is being soo sweet, he has bought me a subscription to Mother and Baby magazine cause he know's i like to read about everything lol xx

whoop whoop never thought id be so happy and at the same time so sorry to see a :bfn: but it means my body is now healing bring on my next :bfp: lets hope this one goes to term

Oh hun that's (kinda) great news, glad your body is starting to sort itself out xx

it is confusing but i have got used to my body being random...hopefully gyn doc will have some answers on monday....:wacko:

Glad you got a BFN Jill you can start healing and prepare for next time xxx

Hope everyone else is doing ok and Rach hopefully the docs can sort out the issues your having xxxxx

Oh My God!!!

I have been finding my bra's really tight and uncomfy at the min so I went to the shop to see about getting another one.... I have already gone from an E cup to an F cup :wacko: OH is loving it but they are so sore I can't put any pressure on them, even struggling to get comfy in bed now!!

right this is officially shit, drs just rang i know have an infection, god will this never end!!!!!!!!!

how did you get on Rach

Oh hugs Jill xxx
The doc thinks I might have high prolactin... So gotta have bloods done in morning!!!! :( he's checking my thyroid again as well!!!! Been reading up about high prolactin levels and tbh I don't think they are.... Cos I am ovulating and still having periods so don't think it's that!!!! He said not to worry about the fact that my af's are so short... He said if I'd still not caught on after 12 months then they'd investigate.... He thinks my meds might have something to do with it.... But to speak wi shrink to see if he thinks it could be??!!! WTF...
On a plus side I am having MAJOR stabbing pains on my left side... Ov is due on cd 20-24 so in my mind I'm thinking no but it feels like ov pains!!! Waaaaaaa if it is.... We'll have to see why me temps do... But tbh I don't think it is cos my cervix isn't high or soft... It's midway and not quite soft as yet!!!! It's open though lol....

No temp rise this am... So maybe not... Am hungry and thirsty blood tests at 11.05am... I just wanna drink :(

Hey Ladies,

Just popping back in!! How is everyone??

Jill - Sorry to hear about your infection chick, hope everything clears up soon and your back fighting fit!!! Biggg hugsss, xx

Rach - Poor you honey, do you have to wait another 12 months from now before they investegate?? Hope all comes good for you soon honey,

Hows the rest of the ladies getting on, on here?? xxx

xxx

No Leah 12 months since when I started xxx
Well I am really pissed off!!!! When I was diagnosed wi bipolar back in 2009 my shrink told me to claim for dla (disability living allowance) which I did... And I get middle rate care and lower mobility... Well anyway I got a letter saying they are investigating my claim cos someone has told em I'm not entitled to it!!!! WTF they made the decision not me!!!! They awarded it not me!!!! So had to fill in all the forms again which took me 5 and a half hours!!!! With everything that I have to go through everyday... What I think when I'm depressed what happens when im manic!!!! I hate having to drag up how I am feeling for some random stranger.... Last time I held back on somethings but this time I thought you wanna know fine you shall know!!!! So I hope the person who reads it gets nightmares just like I get every day of my life!!!!
I know who it was that has done it and I know why!!!! Cos she hasn't been given it she thinks I shouldn't have it!!! (she's bipolar as well) now my head is hurting from all the thinking and I am so angry.... Well I'll know in 2/3 weeks time if I am gonna get it taken away from me!!!!
Fuming is not the word!!!!

They also gonna speak to my shrink... I hope they enjoy what he has to say cos when I phoned him he was not happy... He put me into higher care cos he knows I am a time bomb... I'm guessing I should put off trying at the mo cos I know it's gonna fuck me up!!!! Mentally!!!! If that's ever possible!!!!

Awww Honey,

Dont let tham wind you up chick, I know easier said than done, stay positive honey, xx

Yeah I am xxx wankers lol xxx

Haha... at least you know you can vent away on here hun!! Like I said I really hope this all get's sorted and soon, hopefully with no more stress to you!! I wish I could be a fly on the wall when your shrink gives em what for!! xx

Lintu hun, sorry to hear you now have an infection! I hope it's nothing too bad and your back on the mend soon xx :hugs: xx

Well I'm feeling relatively good at the min!! Had a bad couple of day's at the beginning of the week emotionally and just broke down crying but am feeling a lot better and happier at the min, I had a whole day of not feeling sick yesterday and so far so good today!! I've so tempted fate now though lol.

hiya guys,

I'm ok had a chat with the Dr and she said it's nothing to worry about just a secondary infection after surgery, i have a massive amount of antibiotics tho! Good job i went cos had nothing other than the spotting wasn't stopping :shrug:

But hay ho, not much i can do know just wait it out and pray AF shows up soon.

On a lighter note i am now off for 5 days then start my new job next wed :happydance: and my wedding album came and i am so made up with it it's beautiful xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->