Sticking together has 6 BFP's Congrats Ladies xx

Thanks tammy i would also love to be a fly on the wall as well...he wasn't happy cos he said they had basically underminded his knowledge on the subject and if he didn't think i was entitled to it he wouldn't have advised me to apply...(i wouldn't cos i only thought it applied to severly disabled people) :blush: its gonna make for interesting reading though...oh well...
i have a huge bruise from having me bloods taken yesterday...ouch..:( she took 6 vials from me...bloody 6....and she was as rough as buggery!!!!! should know outcome in 7 days...yeah i know thats quite a while but my surgery don't rush lol...
picked me monthly meds up yesterday and they have given me like 3 months worth???!!! errrrmmmmmmmm it only said on the script 30...mmmmmmmmm lol...my doc cannot give me more than a months worth at a time cos i am a "suicide risk" lmfao....cos a months worth aint gonna do it is it lol...muppets...:dohh:
Jill: hopefully it'll clear up quick...infections suck....
Tammy: bless ya xxx its all those hormones racing round ya body...doesn't get any better i'm afraid....hugs xxx

lmfao... i really don't remember posting yesterday....lol...just been reading and was like WTF???? lol...my memory is going lol...but i did take my meds early yesterday cos me head was mashed!!! lol...that could be why lol....:blush:

Cd17 today and a slight temp rise... Might have ov'd yesterday but not 100% sure... Shall see what temp says over next few days... If I have ovd on cd16 my ov date has moved 4-8 days forward!!!!!

Well FXed hun, really hope this is your month xx

fingers x'd rach :hugs:

Well i have had really bad ovulation type cramps today and now feel really bloated and heavy this is consistent with ovulation for me too, so fingers x'd my AF starts in the next few weeks and i can get going again. Should note my scope hasnt picked up and ferning

This is like the longest 2ww ever, thats how it feels just waiting for AF, at least with that you have some kind of deadline, might try and entice Chris in to DTD tonight :winkwink:

Lintu I really hope that things are on the up for you!! Especially with you starting your new job soon too!! FXed hun xx

lol, I know... it's fab I love it when it moves up the fruit ladder lol, last couple of weeks have gone fairly quickly! Just can't wait for the 12 week scan now, 3 weeks tomorrow :)
Oh and my sickness has pretty much gone too!! Feeling loads better... just hope everything is still ok xx

Everything will be fine Hun xxx your olive is having a whale of a time in you womb xxx lol xxx

lmao, yeah i'm sure your right xx how you doing now hun xx

Yeah am ok Hun xxx patiently waiting for ov and blood test results and dla lol....

hi guys,

glad everyone seems to be better, im still here waiting for :witch: doing my head in now :gun:

clinging to my PMA, I will be pregnant by my birthday in April :hugs:

Ha ha I'm losing it, I actually dreamt about coming on last night :haha:

ok guys, Im not getting too excited but I think I have a new :bfp:

I bought some cheapy tests today from town and did one when i got home and it has a line very faint :bfp: but it's there. I had a :bfn: at 3wks 5 days and am 5 wks 2 days from ERCP, im not getting mega excited cos im not that lucky but also my :bfn: could have been a duff test

going to leave it a week, although eat and drink like im PG and see what the tests say in a week, then go the drs for bloods but surely after 5 wks i wouldnt be getting a :bfp: would I??

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaa i do hope so hunny xxx i hope it is a new :bfp: for ya chuck....xxx

God i hope so xxx

Trying not to get my hopes up too much, just really not this lucky

https://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y56/LILBOBDOG/DSC00939.jpg

very faint but there, mid afternoon pee :shrug: gona do another test sat AM with FMU and then try and see Dr

This is really strange... When I saw you had posted I had this weird feeling you had a BFP?? I really hope this is the start of a new one for you xxx
Ps it's very possible to get pregnant straight away whether your lucky or not so try (as hard as it is) to stay positive xxxx

cheers huni, i dont have a problem being + im bouncing off the walls huni, trying to keep it in check tho cos i dont wana get all carried away and then be let down when its just left over hormone.

Think the only way to check would be scan or to monitor blood, fingers x'd xxx

but pls pls pls be a new beany

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"