Sticking together has 6 BFP's Congrats Ladies xx

Awwww Our Poor Rach, its one things after another honey, I soo much feel for you, I just want to give you a mahooooosve hug, Chin up chick a dee, xxxx

Am getting used to it tbh lol...xxx
wow your nearly halfway hunny xxx its flown xxx

Oh really not happy!!!! Just got my monthly consignment of hpts and thought I'll do one so bust the bad boy out and bam lo and behold second pink line I was like omg omg but then looked and thought mmmmm packaging different to others in packet.... So opened another and dipped in same wee and bam no sodding line!!!! Guessing they've put a sodding lh strip in with hpts!!!! Doesnt say on packet it is a lh strip or hpt!!!!! I know it's too early to test but that lovely poas addiction had to be served lol.... Am so gonna complain to the person I bought em off :( x

Oh dear! But if they are the same brand the tops would be different colours? Is that the case?

Yeah the one that gave a line was dark blue the other one was green that said hcg... The blue one was like ones I've used in the past... Just a bit darker blue x

Oh hun, talk about getting your hopes up!! would be worth getting in touch with seller as not a great mistake to make xx

aww rach :hugs: yeah the one's i have used are green for lh and blue for hpt xxx

looks like my :wich: is leaving me for another mth, I can now obsess with counting, temping, licking and poas!!!! oh the joy :haha:

nah not really taking it that seriously this mth, I have my holiday and hot tub in April to think about :winkwink: lots of baby making on that :winkwink:

Giood for you Rach, so the line that you did get did that mean that your OV'ing?? xx

Well I'm coming to the end of what I think may be the heaviest bleed of my life xxx hope everyone is doing ok.

Can't get over how empty my boobs feel :cry: they've been really full since Xmas and all the way thro the MC but now they feel really empty :cry:

aww hun, as Katie said hopefully that will be your last one for 9 months now xxx

yeahy fingers x'd starting the SMEP tomorrow, thats if AF stops!!

and iv resumed grapefruit juice, hoping cos im so much more relaxed in this new job and will be on holiday so nice and chilled and hopefully ovulating :happydance: things wont take quite so long this time round xxx

Today's tests...
Sodding green tests!!!! Gonna get one of me kids to pee on one... Lol xxx

Attachments

• 8e5f4b90.jpg
    8e5f4b90.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 5
  • 0a208cf9.jpg
    0a208cf9.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 4
hows it going Rach any good symptoms ????? I have everything crossed for you chicken :hugs:

I started the SMEP last night going to see where that gets me, not temping or doing OPK, but am using my microscope, purely to see what my cycle settles in like :shrug: so I have a rough idea when to expect :witch: just hope it resumes similar to before.

Had a partial ferning this morning, CD9 lil early for me but will see where it take me, apparently the first few mths after MC people can ovulate early :shrug: fingers crossed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->