Sticking together has 6 BFP's Congrats Ladies xx

hello ladies, i have been off for a while... now i am back again... decided to get in touch with you guys again... i am still struggling the TTC journey... but i decided to relax and not think about it anymore...

my concern is still one thing - my progesterone is still low and medication is not helping... can i still get pregnant with low progesterone?? i have tired everything to increase but for nothing... my gynae now decided to give me injections in my next cycle.... injections to help increase progesterone. has anyone tried them??

hope you all girlies are ok.. i didnt have time to go through your posts yet but i ll try to read a bit and get back in touch...

sorry for you Rach :(

Hey Isobel nice to see you back, hope your ok x
I have no idea about the low progesterone but just wanna say hope it works out either way xxx

Hey Isabel, it's nice to hear from you again. Relaxing is def the best way to go - it only happened for me when I forgot about it as had other things on my mind. Again I'm also unsure about Progesterone as not something I had to look into, maybe try talking to your GP about it, or put a sneeky post in first tri and see if any ladies in there have been successful with low levels xx Good luck either way hun xx

Hiya Isabel, sorry huni I also don't know much about progesterone other than it's the reason for my bloody spots every mth.

I'm a little erm dry (TMI) this mth, don't know if it's a hormone thing or my subconsciously worrying about getting PG again, lil nervous if I'm honest. Bought some Concieve plus lube, give that ago :shrug:

Jill hun i'm not surprised your nervous, you've been through a lot!! Hopefully the lube will do the trick and you'll ba back on :cloud9: xxx

Ah wishing you ladies all the luck, get back on that horse Jill lol

Isabel, I'm also unsure about the progesterone levels, sorry, but yeah speak to your GP, or have a little look on google, xx

Jill I've heard great things about conceive plus type lubes so lots of luck xxx

Thank you girls for your concerns... i really feel at home in this thread. thanks for taking care.. i will google around and search other threads...

teej, in fact i forgot all about it.. i focused on other things... a lot of people say that if you forget all about it, it will eventually happen... but not to me :(((

Well ladies we used the lube last it's awesome, so much better than preseed, feels much more like natural CM xxxxx

That's gotta be good then hun!! FXed it does the trick xxx

ha ha ha ha ha ha Me too Katie, but then again I cant go to asda to buy my own tampons either, or if I really have to I get a basket, and buy a few large items to put over the top, daft I know, then put them on the belt first so no one behind me sees them and they are first in the shopping bag!! xx

Good luck with the Luuuuube hiney, xx

Lol what ya like Leah!
Although I bought pile cream for a tattoo once and just HAD to explain to the check out girl that I didn't have piles LMAO Xxxxxxx

Lol what ya like Leah!
Although I bought pile cream for a tattoo once and just HAD to explain to the check out girl that I didn't have piles LMAO Xxxxxxx

LMAO.... I have to ask but why pile cream??? I just used savlon on mine xxx

Oh and when I say I used savlon on mine - I meant my tattoo's lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"