Sticking together has 6 BFP's Congrats Ladies xx

lmfao thinking about iv heard of that before! lol, can you imagine trying to justify :haha:

iv compared all my details so far this mth to december :haha: so much for NTNP, any way looking like im right on track with then, just a day behind, does this make sense.

December
CD1 = 29.11.10
CD8 = 96.93
CD9 = 97.19
CD11 = 97.20
CD12 = 96.93 - PM
CD13 = 97.58 - PM

Ferns started CD14 & Ov pains started CD15

March
CD1 = 12.03.11
CD7 = 97.05
CD8 = 97.45
CD11 = 97.30
CD12 = 97.30 - PM
CD13 = 96.40

Going to keep up with the SMEP, until i get a +OPK, but given my history I may not get one, so will carry on all mth.

I would say operation xmas baby is well and truely underway :happydance::happydance:

Bepanthen is by far the best thing for tat's but I was young and someone said pile cream was good for em! To be honest I've used allsorts as I've had 7 lol xxx

My friend used to use pile vream round her eyes until she had a face lift!! and botox was invented!! lol

I'm up with the larks, I ve got my 20 weeks scan today!! A little nervous and excited all at the same time, we also find out today if we are pink or blue, if baby co-operates!! lol, xxxx

Yaaaay! All the best for today! Hope you get to find out and don't forget to show us piccies xx ps I got mine next Friday eeeeeek! Lol xxxx

Yeah Leah congrats huni, should have been my 16 check today :cry: having a bad day

Awwww sorry Jill, you will get there honey, sorry if my little post has upset you chick, chin up, xxxx

Jill, glad to see you are back on track hun, and sorry your having a bad day today :hugs: xxx

Leah, can't wait to see what your having hun :) GL xxx

I had my 12 week scan today and all seems ok, the NT measurement was 1.3 and I've been moved forward to 12 + 4 xxx

hello girls,

is there anyone out there who was considered as infertile and still got preggo?
do you know if infertile women can get preggo or not?

I watched a program yesterday called 'I didnt know I was pregnant' and a woman on there was told she was infertile and could never have kids.... She had severe pcos I believe.... Well anyways she had a baby and she didn't even know she was preg.... The doc on the program said that women who have been told their infertile can still release eggs.... But it is rare....
I am a product of suspected infertility... My mum had big problems after having my brother and was told she could never get pregnant again.... Well hello here I am.... And damn was I made to know I wasn't wanted....

Unless you haven't got certain bits am sure there is something that can be done hun xxx

thanks betty boop and rach... i am sorry for you rach but dont look at it that way...i know its sad but life is sooo beautiful!!! do you have kids? if you already have, then you are not infertile... fertlity decreases with age and it gets harder and harder to get pregnant. i am only 29yrs old and is desperate to have my first baby... i have been ttc for 9 months and i dont have pcos. my prob is low progesterone and medicine is not working. i think not even ivf would work if my progesterone remains low.... sooo frustrating... now my gynae prescripted me pregnyl injections - did you hear about them? i dont know why my gynae thinks that i am infertile when i have been ttc for only 9months.... she thinks this because i tell her that most of my cycles are dry... but inside i am wet - mucus remains inside and does not go out... i cant understand :(

I'm not infertile...well I wasn't lol :/ I've got 3 boys lol 13, 10 and 8.... I am 31 and me and hub decided to have one more... Try for the baby girl we so dearly would love.... Before I am too old :(....
It was my mum who didn't want me and always made it known to me as I was growing up.... She was told after having my brother (who is older) that she was unable to have children.... Then I came along and she hated me... Always has always will.... She has never seen her grandchildren cos she thinks they should have died at birth (yes she has said that to me) I love my children with all that I am and could never be without them...
As you can probably tell I don't get on with my mum... Lol I haven't seen or spoken to her in 11+ years....

Any news Leah.... Pink or blue????? Come on the suspense is killing me xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->