Sticking together has 6 BFP's Congrats Ladies xx

I am soo sorry Rach.. You really made me weep... i am sure you are a very good loving mother and your kids love you very much... i will pray for you Rach and my you get what your heart desire xxxxxxx

Thanks Isabella and I also hope and pray you get your Bfp soon...xxx
I feel so fortunate to have given life to these 3 beautiful boys... Who are going to fine gentlemen when they are older....
Good luck on your journey... Hopefully the ttc will end soon and you'll begin the journey on motherhood.... Xxx

Isabel not Isabella (sorry) :blush:

its ok dear... giving birth is the most amazing wonderful thing that can happen to a woman.. so consider yourself as a very very lucky lady... God bless you and your three loving boys...thank you for the wishes... i really want to be a mother ... i 'll leave it in God's hands xxx good luck to you too xxx:hugs:

The girl that lives next to my Sis was always told she couldn't have kids and she gas a 6 yr old now

Hey, my friend was told she could never have children, she's now 34 with a beautiful 4 (going on 16 lol) year old xx good luck hun xx

:hugs: Isabel, I know it doesn't help but I'm a big believer in nature Hun and I'm sure everything happens for a reason xxxx I know that thats a really bitter pill to swollow when you want something so bad :hugs: but it's honestly the only thing that's got me through the last few mths :hugs: and the ladies on here of corse, love you all loads you gave me the strength to tackle everything including my family xxxx

Huge :hugs: hun xxx I'm just so glad we've all been here for each other as you ladies have been my rock also xxx

ok update, my temp has gone up slightly only to .97.3 nothing to get excited about and no ferns yet :nope: I know its early for me but im normally seeing something by now :shrug:

im really starting to panic that my cycle is going to be all messed up, im seriously considering buying a duofertility, i know they are expensive but I could use it as contraception after and when TTC again.

Honestly the temping and OPK's are stressing me out! iv never had a + OPK in the whole yr and a half iv been doing this, i dont notice a change with CM and im crap at temping, still couldnt pin point when i ovulated in december.

Im also starting to worry that im 31 this yr and whilst thats not old, in fertility term it is and if its taken this long for 1 what about more???

i have money put aside for baba could use some of that and were not going abroad this yr, i just dont want to have to wait another yr for my :bfp: :cry:

im just feeling very frustrated by it all :growlmad:

Awwww hugs Jill hunny xxx I know what you mean though Hun xxx but at least (sadly) you know you can get pregnant easy for me to say relax it'll happen... Hearing that makes me more stressed... So guess it's the same for you xxx I'd forget the opks cos like you I never get a positive....

Feeling really crappy today.... Am still ill.... Coughing my lungs up and cannot swallow right at the mo... It even hurts to breathe... Feels like I am getting sodding pleurisy... Hope not cos that shit hurts!!!!!
Me and drew had a ding dong this morning cos I'm not well and he has to take cam to footy training for the second week on the bounce.... Unfuckinglucky pal... Men!!!! I've got so much to do in the house but no energy to do it... Sorted out spare room yesterday and only move a wardrobe and nearly passed out lol!!!!! Hate being ill :(

Eeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkk ...... I know... I know.... I know.... But it's a secret lol.......

Awww rach huni, I hope your feeling better soon darlin :hugs:

Yeah Leah hun, how'd it go xxx

Yeah Iv been getting a little pissed at Chris, seems he's always sleepy at the moment or when i go to bed for an early night :winkwink: chris is like yeah I will be up in a sec, by the time he gets there I'm asleep!! havent DTD since Thursday night

Hey ladies,

All is well, baby absoloutly fine and dandy, and its a............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

GIRL!!!!!! xxx

Yaaaay to your baby girl Leah I can't wait now! xx

Jill you should do whatever makes you happy I struggled with opks etc I gave up and just had good ol' fashion sex lol xx

Feel better soon Jill and Rach xxx

Poor you Rach - what has the docoter said?? xx get better soon, xx

Jill like betty says do what makes you feel happy honey, at least with a fertility moitor you will know where you are chick, xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->