Sticking together has 6 BFP's Congrats Ladies xx

Thanx girls but after a little more research i dont think im going to bother, you have to buy new sticky pads at a tenner a time and then the reader only lasts 6/9mths and thats £135 for a new one, think thats taking the pi** slightly

So Im just gonna DTD like rabbits and try not to stress about temping, OPK and everything else as they have never worked for me.

stick with my ovulation microscope, checking my CP and bonking!!

Yay Leah :wohoo::wohoo: That's fab new's hunny, so pleased for you xxx

Rach, I can't believe your still feeling so crappy hun - really hope you start to feel better soon xxx

Jill, i'm also 31 hun so know what you mean about worrying you've left it too late but try not to worry, you are still young and will get your BFP xxx huge :hugs: xxx

Thanks ladies...yeah still feeling shite....really chesty...not been to docs cannot be arsed wi docs anymore cos they always seem to find something else wrong with me as well....lol...xxxx

Things are looking up for me today, got my first ferns on my ovulation microscope, im soo happy, it means i should ovulate in the next 8 days , so Chris and I decided to DTD everyday for the next week, worked last time I hae everything crossed that it works this time to.

Then its holiday time for me, so looking forward to getting away for it all, not you guys though, think I would have gaga over the last few mths if it hadnt been for everyone on here

ive put 32 days on my ticker as not 100% what im going settle back in to, if im going off my december cycle, I'm about 2days behind from my temp dip and when ferns started.

even though this part is really stressfull and frustrating I forgot how exciting it can all be when you see things start to change. Thats why i love my scope cos I can actually see the surge happening, very clever stuff

Glad your feeling better hun! Hopefully the holiday will be just what you need and fingers crossed you come back to a BFP xxx sending lots of :dust: your way xxx

I'm also glad your feeling better hun, so pleased your ferning now too!! FXed you catch that :spermy: Hope you have a fab holiday too... you deserve it xxx

Almost forgot, update on my selfish, inconsidrate sister in law. Can you believe she rang chris lastnight to say she had been for her 20wk scan and that she was having a girl and would he still be the godfather!!!! is this family for real, I am totaly convinced they are trying to get me sectioned

Rach how you feeling chicken xxx

Hey ladies,

All is well, baby absoloutly fine and dandy, and its a............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

GIRL!!!!!! xxx

WOWWWW:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: WOWWWW
CONGRATULATIONS LEAH.... I AM SOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU XXXX
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Well zip on my OPK, but I checked my microscope and full on ferns :yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: hoping my dip this morning was a pre ovulation dip. I have been having twingy, gas feelings all day (TMI) tend to get bloated and gassy round ovulation times!!

im just having a decaf tea, then going out for a run then off to get jiggy with it even if i dont catch this mth, im going to try and not get too disapointed i just want my cycle to settle back to something like and then i know where im up to, not knowing my body (more than normal) is so frustrating. But it looks like im bang on for where i should be :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I'm so excited i could wee

Hey Ladies,

Glad your cycle is getting back yey to the fearns honey, get bonking!!! lol, I think ive forgotten how to do it lol, xx What about one of those clear blue fertility monitors honey, they are about £53.00 on Amazon?? xx

Teej, your 12 week scan pic is lush, my 20 week ones were a bit pants as a collague told me to drink full fat coke before I went in a I would see it bonucing around - she sure was the sonographer couldnt get a good pic, lol,

Hows our Rach feeling?? I hope your luck turns soon chick, and get back on form, massive hugs to you, xx

Betty hows you getting on?? You should have your 20 week soon?? eeeek exciting stuff, xx

Hows you Isabel?? xx

yeah looked in to the monitors, i bought a persona, same thing, but it wont re set :shrug:

Jill-yay for full ferns!!!!! Gl catching eggy!!!!
Well I've had a great afternoon.... Spent 3 hours in a&e wi our cam he fell off his bike and split just above his lip!!!! So he had to have it glued and steri stripped.... He is the worlds most clumsy child!!!!! He looks like he's been scrapping!!!!
Feeling better... Just coughing my lungs up....
Hope everyone else is feeling ok xxx

Leah, Thanks hun :) was great to see lil bubba doing well... will remember to avoid coke for next scan lol xxx

Jill, so pleased your back on track hun!! Get tol it ;) and FX you catch that :spermy: this month xxx

Rach, hope Cam is ok hun!! Glad your feeling a little better now, hopefully you'll be back to yourself soon xxx

Well Ladies I'm off to visit my family in Peterborough tonight till Sunday/Monday so doubt i'll get on here much till I get back, my sister has booked the next few day's off of wirk so we can have a proper girly catch up, hopefully the weather will hold out as planning on going to the seaside tomorrow :) xxx

Awwww poor little mite Cam!! Hope he is better soon, xx

Enjoy your time with your family Teej, fingers crossed for the weather, xx

Jill theres no guessing what you will be doing these next few days lol, xx

Betty whens your scan honey>? xx

Yeah he's ok.... Shocked and swollen bless him... Looked bad last night but looks bloody awful this morning.... :(

Enjoy your little break Teej!

Leah my Scan is Friday I cannot wait!
Then afterwards I'm going for a slap up meal with friends to my face Indian! Nom nom xxx

Urgh.... just got back from Midwife app and had to have more bloods taken, i'm gonna need some at this rate lol

Katie how exciting... i'll be checking in to see what your having hun xx

i got a line on an OPK last night, only faint but i think thats my + on these cheapy ones cos they have never gotten any darker, full on weekend of :sex: for me :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->