Sticking together has 6 BFP's Congrats Ladies xx

Gl Jill Hun xxx catch that eggy xxx
Well my back is almost better.... Trapped me nerve again on Wednesday been a cripple ever since but today it has eased loads thanks to anti inflams and strong pain killers lol... I know I wasn't gonna take meds but damn I was in sooooooooo much pain... Drew had to take me to the loo and everything... Yes he had to wipe Lmfao... He does love me lol xxx

Kate- gud luck wi the scan today hunny xxx let us know what they say xxx
Hope everyone else is ok xxx

It's a good job I'm not trying this month lol... Still taking temps and they are so erratic this month.... Lol...

aww hugs Rach huni, altho saying that mine are crap!!

how have you got the fertility friend ticker?? i cant figure it our :dohh: got another + OPK today, lots of crampy pressure feelings and tons of EWCM, Chris is soooo getting it later :blush:

Is that everyone so far having girls??? what names are you all thinking of??

Go to sharing on the top of the page and click it and it says something about geographical ticker (I think) well the code is on there... Copy and paste it to your sig... And that's it xxx

Graphical lol.... And on ff website... Lol... Not with it today.... Xxx

lol yeah seen it thanx, are you a member or do you have the free basic version?

Hey ladies how are you all doing?? I'm completely shattered, such a busy week and not sleeping very well at all :( can't believe i'm in second tri now tho - has gone sooo quickly!! xxx

Flipping eck Tammy I didn't realise how far on you were.... Are you starting wi a bump yet? Xxx

I'm awesome, my temp is at 97.9 today :wohoo:

Aww tammy I only got to 9 weeks, but got it dragged xx

God iv just realised I would be 19 weeks today

Hey Jill yay on the temp darling xxx I know it's hard and very sad Hun but you must try and look to the future xxx your angel in the sky will guide and look after you and future babies xxx hugs and much love xxx

I know Rach!!! I can't believe how quickly the last few weeks have gone!! they have just flown by. I kinda have a bump - Im a size 14-16 and my tummy has all been pushed out now and can no longer hold it in... as you do lol, I can feel a firmer tummy behind the wobbly bit now too :blush: xxx

Jill, I can't really say it any better than Rach has hun :hugs: your temps are looking great tho hun - FXed that you will get your BFP this month and this one will be just perfect xxx

Hi peeps xxx
No real news from me....shrink wants me back on full meds with an increase of 5mg in 8 weeks...she doesn't think i am coping very well...she thinks i am heading for a big swing...cos i have been sleeping too much and my temper is through the roof at the mo...
On the liver side she said not to worry too much...it is high but apparently she looked back through all my records and it has been higher...and nothing was said or done...so...mmmmmm.....so gonna have a word wi drew and see if we should saddle back up....:) and if he says yeah....i am just going into my fertile period lol....

Hope everyone is ok xxx

:hugs: huni xxxx good they don't seem too worried bout your liver xxxx

We've had an awesome week, sad it's nearly over :( but have been really chilled and relaxed and just what I needed to recharge xxxxx

Aww nice one Jill... It's good to just chill out for a while.... I'm gonna have a very chilled week next week... Kids break up for Easter on Friday but on Monday my mil and sil are taking my kids away for the week.... So gonna redecorate their bedrooms and give house a reyt good clean and sort me gardens and garage out!!!!

Aww Jill, so pleased your having a fab time hun xx

wohoo im back to civilization, forgot what its like to have a full signal all the time :haha:

Chris & I have come to an agreement that I wont test until the 16th, were having a BBQ that nights for my b'day so if :witch: hasnt come I will be testing to make sure i can drink!!

I have zero symptoms and have no idea what my temps upto, havent done it all week xxx

hows everyone else doing??

Rach bet you cant wait to redecorate, I want to do my hall, stairs and landing, thats my next project. I love decorating !

My garden has grown like wildfire thanx to the weather, came home to my dad mowing my lawn, bless him :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->