Sticking together has 6 BFP's Congrats Ladies xx

No 2 pregnancies are the same including symptoms so please try and stay positive xxx

thanx huni :hugs:

I havent re tested just yet, im so scared. Id told myself I wasnt going to test till sat am, but im tempted to test tomorrow with FMU :hugs: god i am sooooo scared.

Im late today is CD32, my Cycle hasnt been over 31 days since coming off BCP, but if i have a 14 LP, then im due Sat based on OV dates.

What do you think I should do??

Awww Hun I wish I could tell you what to do but only you can decide if you did decide to test first thing you should get a decent line by now xxx

Well slight temp dip this morning so decided to wait it out!

Jill I really hope you get some good news hunny!! As Katie said your symptoms can be completely different in each pregnancy, mine were!! And the cramps can also be a good sign xxx good luck hun xxx

No sign of ov by ff yet!!!! Never gone beyond cd24 for ov day.... Af better show on time cos I'll be pissed ic she didn't!!!!!

Another temp dip, looks like I'm out xxx

Hi Ladies,

Sorry not been here much, just reading through the posts, glad to see all are well.

Teej - time is flying bye for you, i cant beleive your past the 3 months!!! woo hooo. xx

Lintu honey, I had really strange temps, up and down below the cover line shooting back up so you may not be out just yet chick,xx

Hows Rach?? xx

How are we alll? xx

Rach is good hunny xxx pissed off that I haven't ov'd this month.... Hoping af shows up soon.... Had a relaxing week me kids went away wi me mil and I chillaxed.... :)
Hope everyone else is ok??? Xxx

I know it is flying by at the min - we still have to build the nursery yet too arrggghhhh lol, we're splitting our bedroom in two as we have such a huge room, will be great once it's done but it's just waiting for it to get done lol xx

Glad all good honey, you will Ov soon Rach and get that BFP, xx

I know the feeling Teej, people keep saying oh ism it dragging, I;m like errrm no it needs to slow down, ive just cleared one of my spare rooms just need the bed dismantling and then the restoration can commence!! sooo excited, xx

Awww Teej we are having baby in ours too because it massive! Gonna put a sofa couch and wardrobe set up in spare room as a little dressing room xx

Rach fingers x'd the witch appears soon if that's what you want hun! Have you stopped licking your scope? Xxx

well :witch: got me today :hugs:

But on a plus note, its my birthday so i can have a drink, no xmas eve baby and I know im cycling again, little bit longer but im working so beggars cant be choosers :hugs:

On wards and upwards to cycle 16 :hugs:

Happy Birthday Hun! Hope you have a fab day and yaaay for getting back on track xxx

I'm very confused, got my CB digi OPK out last night to read the pack and it says to use FMU???

Dunno Hun?!!! I know opks shouldn't be used wi fmu...but just dunno.... Xxx

Sorry to hear about getting AF Lintu but like you say chick onwards and upwards!!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->