Sticking together has 6 BFP's Congrats Ladies xx

might be worth having a read up online Jill, i've never used them so wouldn't know xxx

Think the Gorgeous weather and long weekends are keeping everyone occupied :)
Xxxxx

im fine, just been so busy over the bank holidays and trying to relax a lot more this mth and just see what happens :hugs:

Hey, hope everyone is well and enjoying the long weekend again :)

I've had another fab but busy one and was in bed by 9pm last night :blush: was just sooo tired, my cousins wedding on Saturday was amazing but wiped me out.

Otherwise i'm great and just gonna have a nice relaxing one today :) xxx

Been temping better than ever this cycle but now I'm very confused, ff says I ovulated on CD12, that's unheard of for me but hay if it means I have a 28 day cycle as apose to a 35 day one, bring it one lmfao

FXed then Jill, shorter cycles are always better lol xx

Hey Ladies,

I;m just back from Florida, how are we all??,

Florida was fab, however not sure I would do it again without a mobility scooter lol. My feet and legs went like elephants lets and feet (no joke) I thought they were going to burst!!! Mahoooosive.

Had a lovely time all the same. Got some fab stuff for baby girl too, had a 4D scan whcih was amazing,

Let me know how your all getting on??? xxxx

hey ladies, remember me? :D sorry for my absence, been having a break from excessive BnBing :rofl:

But, er, I just got a BFP tonight. OMG!!

Can't believe how far along you are now, leah and teej! xx

Eeeeeek Elhaym,

Welcome to the "Club", I'm good, I;m 27 weeks today!!! Time is flying by. How many weeks are you then honey?? xx

Just 4! AF was due yesterday or today. I'm in absolute shock, LOL

Just to let you ladies know, Ive put my 3D scan ;piccys in 3rd Tri, if anyone wants to take a look, xx

Well am totally gutted tbh been getting lines (faint) since 10dpo was at 14dpo today and just before I came to bed bam... Bitch here!!!! bummed out is not the word.... The tests are in test section... Look at em... Nasty!!!!

Leah, glad you had a great time hun, will def go and have a look at your scan piccies :) xx

Elhaym, I'm so pleased for you hun!! taking a break really does do the world of good - H&H pregnancy hun, as Leah sai... it's an interesting ride lol xx

Rach, that is such a bitch hun!! I really thought you had it this month xx :hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->