Sticking together has 6 BFP's Congrats Ladies xx

yeahy congrats huni :hugs:

Rach big massive :hugs: you will get there darlin xxxxx

Aww rach :hugs: Those tests are absolute buggers sometimes.....

you guys are so not gonna believe this but i got my :bfp: on a clearblue digi 2 days after last digi said "not pregnant".....i am totally buzzing my tits off right now!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Wohoo so happy for you, I thought that might be it when I saw your Facebook post :hugs:

My temp has gone back up today, hoping to join you all :hugs: but I don't think I will be doing :hugs:

Thanks Jill hunny I really hope you do get your bfp as well xxx be nice to go throughout with someone close on dates xxx

Well I worked out roughtly when I'd be due....
If I go by lmp 26th dec (yeah right) but cos I ov'd really late I looked at ov date and went from there so it would be get this 13th jan btw it's a Friday!!!!! Omg does that say something about my bean???? Lmfao.... My oldest will have turned 14 on the 10th of jan... Am well stoked xxx :)

Really am so pleased for you hun, you deserve it after everything you have been through!!! and Jill... i'm keeping my FXed for you too hun xxx

:wohoo: check out my siggi, looks like were Due Date buddies Rach xxx

Got my :bfp: this afto, im crapping myself going to make drs appointment for monday night and get myself booked at the EPU for 8 week scan :wohoo: im over the moon

Waaaaaaaaaa cool I knew you would get it hunny xx yay xx am sooooooooo chuffed for ya xx :happydance::happydance:

eeeeeeeeek lintu, I told you you were next!!!!!!!! Congratuialtions honey!!!

OMG please forgive me if I'm wrong but I;m sure thats all of us regulars original ladies that are all pregnant now????

xxxx

Soooo weird but I had a feeling today that it wouldn't be long till we all had our beanies on board!
Congrats Jill so happy for you! 2011 may be a good year after all xx

Yeah Leah I think it is xxx :hugs:

Yeah looks like the second half is gonna be fun Katie, got a really good feeling about thus one, iv been so different symptoms wise, I'm not sleepy like I was feel 100% better just feel room spin every now and then, the need to pee all the time oh and my hairs still bloody greasy :rofl:

wohoo my CB Digi with my tests from yesterday.

https://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y56/LILBOBDOG/phone183.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->