Sticking together has 6 BFP's Congrats Ladies xx

Loving those tests lintu :thumbup: Reckon I might get a digi tomorrow, never done one before!

This thread has been amazing! How cool is it we all got our BFPs? Pat on the back for us all I think! :haha:

yeah its fab, i had only said that to chris last night :hugs:

YAY Jill, I am soo pleased for you hun and over the moon that all of us have now got our lil beans on board!!! Fab looking tests hun, such a clear line on normal one too!!! YAY xx
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Not too good Jill Hun... Went for a scan cos I was bleeding (only a bit) and they couldn't find a gestational sac in there... So either earlier than I think or I've miscarried/miscarrying.... Had hcg betas done Monday am back Wednesday for round 2 so should know something by end of week.... Hopefully I was earlier than
I thought and everything is cool.... But knowing me... It's bad news xxx will keep y'all posted xxx
Hope everyone else is ok xxx

Aww rach huni :hugs: I have everything x'd that it will be fine hun

Good luck with the betas today Rach, thinking of you :hugs:

I really hope all is ok Rach, I am thinking of you and keeping my FXed xxx

Awww Rach Ive just read your post, I really hope everything is fine and dandy for you honey, Massive Hugs :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Got my betas back they've dropped so that's me not pregnant anymore... :( am gutted... Waiting to see what docs wanna do now.... :(

Aww darling I'm so gutted for you :hugs: there's nothing I can say but please pm me if you need to vent xxxxxxxx :hugs:

Awww Rach, I cant imadgine how you feel, we are all here for you honey, massive huggs, xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->