Sticking together has 6 BFP's Congrats Ladies xx

Am ok Jill darl... Waiting for af it's been 7/8 weeks since the injection to dissolve the ectopic i hope it's not a sign of things to come.... :( I've gotta wait 6 afs before we can start again.... The risk of birth defects is quite high because of the drugs they used.... :(
Am joining a group on the 6th of September for bipolar people... My nurse thinks it is something I will benefit from.... Dunno how right she is but hey why not....

Glad to hear things are going well for ya darl xxx

Aww Hun thats poo :hugs: the group may help huni, worth a go xx

Rach, sometimes talking really helps.. I used to have massive issues about my Dad and went to chat to a nice psychologist and it helped loads xxx hope you don't have to wait to long before AF arrives xxx

I hope I don't have to wait much longer cos it's driving me bonkers lol xxx

Katie how's your precious baby girl Olivia getting on Hun? Xxx

She is beautiful! Slightly jaundice but MW isn't concerned.. Fat little lady has put 7oz on already ha! Xxx

Hey Ladies,

Hope you are all well,

Congrats Isabel on your BFP!!! Happy and Healthy 9 months to you hun.

Rach - really hoping everything has a happy ending for you hun, and hope the group helps you too, hope your wait isnt too long and everything returns to normal really speedy and you get that BFP that we are all wishing for you hun. Massive hugs love and baby dust to you chick, xxx

hiya ladies :hi:

Rach how you getting on huni? af showed up yet?? when does your group start?

I got booted that hard last night it woke me up :rofl: i must have rolled on to my front in the night and baby must have been getting squished so it booted me good and proper. I rolled on to my back and put my hand on my tummy and it just kept on going, really cute now but at the time it kinda freaked me out a little, still feels very strange im sat hear getting booted as we speak!

I really miss having bubs in my tummy the feeling when it's gone is quite strange... Enjoy it while it last hun xx

awwwww jill there isn't a better feeling darl....

the group starts on the 6th of september so next week.... am quite nervous tbh....

But on a plus side.... af showed up yay!!!!!!! and she stuck around for 4 days..... better than the 36 hours i was getting!!!!
so 1 down 5 to go... :/ hopefully they'll be back on track.... but i'm not holding my breath.... :/

Rach that's great news... FXed you have nice regular ones now :) will you start NTNP as soon as you can??

Jill, it's fab isn't it, I's starting to dawn on me that in just a few weeks I will be losing my bump and I don't want to... I like it - even all the kicks I get every day, will have to start holding my tummy in again... lol.

Well we just about have a nursery, just got all the woodwork to paint now and the border to put up. I can't wait to start putting everything where it belongs and getting organised :)
Had a very strange dream last night though that I had lil man and he was in fact a lil lady!!! hummm xxx

Well I have been booked in for a c-sec!! I only have 3 weeks to wait now as they are doing it at 39 weeks, still waiting for the date but kinda relieved now a decision has finally been made!

How is everyone else getting on?? xx

Oh wow yay you gonna be a mommy in 3 weeks xxx

Been ill today been in bed all day and when not in bed been throwing up.... I must have eaten something dodgy....

That's great news Tammy! Eeee.. Only 3 weeks to go x

Aww Rach hope you feel better soon..
I feel terrible today, bubs has colic and has screamed the house down everyday from about 4-5pm till 9-10pm! I have hardly slept because she won't settle for long at night either and Michael is on the couch! It was going so well too :-( xxxx

Thanks guys... it's going too quickly though lol :)

Rach, Hope you feel better soon hun, there's a lot of that going around here at the min - not nice xxx

Katie, Also really hope Olivia feels better soon, that's not nice for either of you!! Have you tried the Clevamama ClevaSleep ClevaFoam Positioner My mum got me one and it looks like a really good idea, supposed to help prevent or ease colic xxx

https://www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/productdisplay0_10751_-1_136447_10001

:wohoo: not long to wait chicken :hugs: how come you are having a c-section??

Rach huni I hope your feeling better :hugs:

iv been pram shopping the last few days, never realised there were so many to choose from and they are all basically the same just the price differs!! im even dreaming about them :haha:

Feeling a bit better today thanks guys xxx

Colic is a right ******* you feel so helpless try infacol I used it wi mine and it seemed to work xxx

I saw your post last night on fb Jill and I quite like that pram/pushchair xxx

Poor babba xxx I hated seeing em cry and kicking their knees up xxx it is stressful but it will pass Hun xxx are you breast or bottle feeding? If bottle try giving her about an ounce then stop and wind her then keep doing that all through feed xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->