* Sticking together * Waiting for our turn * * sticky BFP's needed *

Kismet, good luck with the IUI. I will say prayers that it works for you!

mum, that really blows. Why does he feel the need to play with it?

I had a sharp rise in my temp this morning, which has me at the edge of my seat. Based upon what I've seen in other charts, when you have an "implantation dip" your temp rises very high the next day, which is what my chart is showing. I also have ZERO bloat, which happened with the first pregnancy and as weird as this might sound, my tummy looks similar to how it did before as well (like before I was showing a BFP in the first pregnancy). I had a SUPER strange and vivid dream last night and slept for like 14 hours!

Even still, I'm not getting my hopes up. I will find out soon enough. And it's weird, but I've never been so calm in the TWW, lol.

That's all good signs!!!! Fingers crossed for you! I've found it's the months when I've had no symptoms I've had my Bfp's!

No idea why Skid feels the need to read my temps, he doesn't know we're ttc, so it's not intentional. Think he's just a mucking about, but I'm cross because I think there is something wrong with my temps and now I have to guess!!!

I had a sharp rise in my temp this morning, which has me at the edge of my seat. Based upon what I've seen in other charts, when you have an "implantation dip" your temp rises very high the next day, which is what my chart is showing. I also have ZERO bloat, which happened with the first pregnancy and as weird as this might sound, my tummy looks similar to how it did before as well (like before I was showing a BFP in the first pregnancy). I had a SUPER strange and vivid dream last night and slept for like 14 hours!

Even still, I'm not getting my hopes up. I will find out soon enough. And it's weird, but I've never been so calm in the TWW, lol.

Ooh, I'm hopeful for you! The vivid dreams sound promising to me.

Thanks guys! I've had some cramps tonight , but they are so subtle that it's hardly worth mentioning.

Caved and did a FRER this morning, but it was a bfn. Only 10 dpo, so obviously could be too early, but I'm still let down :( .

Oh wbee, try not to be despondent, such early days and your symptoms are good. I've got my fingers crossed

Florida- I hope that's some freaky preonition dream!

Finding - get those pulls popped! :)

Well God knows what's happening with me, according to temps I might not have ovulated, then again guessing last 5 days. Didn't bother with one this morning as was up and down all night with shocking weather outside this bloody tent!! 2 more sleeps until my kingsize feather home sweet home!!!

Thanks, mum. Last time I didn't get a BFP until a day or two past af and 8 days after very obvious implantation cramps, so I'm trying to stay neutral. Today is the second day that I've had strange pulsating/throbbing sensations in my vaginal area, I'm not sure if that is anything special?

I'm sorry you didn't (seemingly) ovulate.

My temp is still climbing, now in the 98s! Still hanging at the edge of my seat

Blood work came back negative. I am 11 dpo, could that still be too early? If I did have an implantation dip I'd think it was positive. Ugh. I think I'm out for this month :(

Oh wbee, that's rubbish! I don't know when blood tests pick them up, sorry. X

Huge temp drop this morning. That's a pretty strong indication that I'm out. I will never be a mom :( .

Huge temp drop this morning. That's a pretty strong indication that I'm out. I will never be a mom :( .

You will be a mom ... it's just taking some time and struggle. I know how you feel. It can be so frustrating (and I may need the same speech later this cycle), but try to pull out of the "dark place" back into the possibilities ... when you're ready of course. It's okay to be sad too.

Oh wbee, so sorry to see that. I'm no temp expert, so not 100% on what I'm saying, but the old saying is always its not over until AF shows up.

So sorry you're feeling this way, we have all been there. Allow yourself to feel sad, there is no point in bottling it up. We have all been very, very low. Unfortunately then we have to pick ourselves up and try again next month and wish for the best.

I saw 21 shooting stars the other night in the métier shower, you can imagine my wishes...

Thanks everyone :) . I hate having these hard emotions. Its so draining.

Just so you know when i was 14dpo i had a blood pregnancy test done and was told it was negative or a mc. I did lose the baby but not then i carried until 10 weeks so heart beat and all

Wow Florida, that's interesting!! So blood tests aren't the magic answer!!!

I had a complete mental breakdown last night, I went on symptom spotting overload and the hubby started making fun of me for it (being playful) and I lost it! I explained this month was my last month to get pregnant before our due date, and I'm dreading it, especially as its looking very likely I won't be pregnant again. He looked totally shocked and very apologetic, especially when I shouted "IT'S NOT A F*****G GAME"

Poor hubby, haha. Feel much better now after a good night sleep in my own bed and a bath. My complete emotional breakdowns tend to me a PMT symptom, so I think AF I round the corner.

Took my first proper temp this morning in over a week, it is a bit higher than others, but don't think I should be excited.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->