* Sticking together * Waiting for our turn * * sticky BFP's needed *

Bubbles - CD34? What the hell!? This must be some left over crazy hormones from last month..?

:dohh:

I know, ive gone from 28 day cycles in 2012 then since the chemicals 32 days, then the chemical last month has really messed it all up lol no idea how this is going to pan out lol cd blooming 34, yes!! and the crazy thing is potentially having ovulation on CD 32 lol xx :wacko:

Hello ladies!

I want to join you all. I am on 4DPO. I stopped BCP in July and I am hpoing to get pregnant before the end of the year. I am not going to stress myself out over testing until Sept 9th since I have an Dr. appt on that day. FertilityFriend said that I O on the 16th. AF is due on Sept 1st. So far I have been doing great with taking my temps every morning! Good luck to you ladies with this cycle.

Hello to you, MW :)

OK Now I'm just getting angry. 16 DPO, no period in sight, still bfn. I am SO regular it's crazy so this is so so out of the ordinary. My temp went down a bit, but is still up.. UGH!! I'm about to pull out my hair.

very strong cramps and a bit of blood at my cervix.

I give up.

Wbee, that's rubbish!!! You're having a rubbish cycle!!! All the craziness! And bubbles, what is going on with your super long cycle? Surely you can't be ovulatin now? Did you do an opk?

Hello MW! Welcome to the mad house!

Nothing going on with me, quietly waiting for whatever is going to come, not sure when AF is due really given last month and possible late ovulation.

CD29 (usual cycle 28/29 days) BFN.

The thing is, as crazy as this sounds, I just feel like I'm pregnant. I have no symptoms, nothing to tell me I am, I just feel it in my bones. Like with my last BFP and I just knew it wasn't going to work out? I hope my gut feeling is right, I've never felt like this before. But maybe it's just my desire for a baby coming through. 2w 6 days until my due date.....

I'm so excited for you mum!

I'm still bummed. I've never actually cried for a period before. At least I have things to keep me busy this week, that I wouldn't be doing if I were pregnant. Going away with my bff to her cottage with a few bottles of wine this weekend and then off to Six Flags next thursday (very large amusement/roller coaster park) with my hubby. Should be great fun. Won't be around online much, as I'm just not in the best head space but of course I'll be posting in a couple weeks, obsessing all over again.

Oh wbee, so sorry your bummed, I guess AF finally landed? Bitch. Allow yourself to be bummed, don't bottle it up. You're right to do what you can while you can. Hopefully you'll have all the messed up hormones out of your system this cycle and in 4 weeks time you'll have a big fat BFP!!! Cyber hugs ..... X

How's everybody getting on?

Finding how's IUI going? You must be about CD14 now?

Bubbles - did AF or BFP come?

Florida - where are you at?

Wbee - hope you're distracting yourself with lots of fun things!

Same situ here for me, CD31 now, no symptoms except super tired yesterday, but my gut it telling me I'm pregnant. I hope my instinct is right.

How's everybody getting on?

Finding how's IUI going? You must be about CD14 now?

Bubbles - did AF or BFP come?

Florida - where are you at?

Wbee - hope you're distracting yourself with lots of fun things!

Same situ here for me, CD31 now, no symptoms except super tired yesterday, but my gut it telling me I'm pregnant. I hope my instinct is right.

I'm so hopeful for you!!

I had IUI today (about 26 hours after trigger). I had 2 follicles (semi-yay) on the same side (boo), good sperm sample (phew!), and I'm feeling hopeful. We decided against doing the second IUI tomorrow because evidence is mixed on how much it helps. We'd rather put the $400 toward another cycle if needed. But now I'm paranoid we did the first one too early. I think people usually do it at 36 hours if only doing one.

Today is CD 20 and I am 8DPO. I had cramps earlier today so I just might be out this cycle. Last month I was 11DPO and AF came the next day. So maybe in a few days I guess Aug 28th I should be expecting AF to show. Keeping my fingers crossed for all you ladies to get your BFP!:happydance:

Finding - fingers crossed for you. Think I would also go with option I having money for next cycle instead!

Mom - 8dpo cramps could be implantation? Fingers crossed! 11dpo for AF doesnt sound very long? Do you normally have a short LP?

:wave:

So it seems our thread follows a pattern. One month we all seem to have weird bfps or chemicals and the next, no shows on af!

Sending :hugs: wbee , it's so frustrating isn't it x

mum keeping everything crossed for you :thumbup: :hugs:

and finding, I agree, I would keep it, fingers crossed you don't need it though. :)

Momwife, welcome :)

Hope everyone else is doing ok and sending lots of :dust:

Me, CD38....:dohh: no sign of AF and no idea what's going on so it's just a waiting game :coffee::sleep:

When I had those ovulation type pains on CD31/2 it must have been ovulation which was messed up because of the chemical or metformin, who knows :shrug: we only dtd on that day though :(

I guess we will see in a week or so, still taking the aspirin In case but will start that and the conception vitamins properly next cycle as this one has just been a mess! How on earth I went from o on CD 18 regularly to CD 32 I will never know :dohh:

Seriously strange how af's have gone AWOL this time!

Hugs xxx

Hi ladies I've been working non stop and getting ready to go back to school for my rn. Still no sign of af but due to awkward af last cycle she could be here as late as next Sunday. I tested a few days ago and got a negative ago I'm just waiting. I don't know when i o'd so i could be anywhere from 18dpo to 9dpo. But i think I'm closer to 9 or less because i have no af and no symptoms. My cycles are a but liner which is good because now my lining is strengtheningg back up

bubbles - so technically you're 7dpo today? 5 days or so and you will be able to test! Got my fingers and everything crossed for you.

Florida, another one with a crazy cycle this month!! Fingers crossed!!

I'm going to test again in the morning, will be CD33. I'm hoping and praying for a strong BFP... Just crazy with the cycles! I wish I knew when I'd ovulated!

bubbles - so technically you're 7dpo today? 5 days or so and you will be able to test! Got my fingers and everything crossed for you.

Florida, another one with a crazy cycle this month!! Fingers crossed!!

I'm going to test again in the morning, will be CD33. I'm hoping and praying for a strong BFP... Just crazy with the cycles! I wish I knew when I'd ovulated!

Possibly lol I hope so. It threw me off so haven't Dtd properly etc although I have the itchyest left nip!! Haven't even thought about the possibility of a bfp as just thrown this cycle out the window lol just wanting to start again!

Fingers crossed for you. Did you get a feint one already??? xx

You shouldn't throw te cycle out the window! It only takes one little spermy! Don't forget I had a late ov last month and got my BFP with that and only DTD once.

Yeah, I've been keeping it on the lowdown and not trying to get excited, but yes, very faint BFP the day before yesterday after gut feelings. After last month I just can't count it as a BFP, I'm just too nervous.

It's weird because I has 2 BFN's but just had a feeling to test again.

I'm so nervous.

faint, scary, beautiful.... argh!! I managed to not test today, will see what tomorrow brings.

Attachments

• IMG_4406[1].jpg
    IMG_4406[1].jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 16

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back