* Sticking together * Waiting for our turn * * sticky BFP's needed *

Florida, thanks for that tidbit. I doubt I'm pregnant with my temp drop unfortunately.

Mum, I'm sorry you are feeling so hormonal. At least we can start again soon.

Having some minor cramping today. Think af will arrive tomorrow even though ff says Thursday (my LP is usually always 14 days). Ugh.

That's crap wbee, I'm 98% certain I'll be joining you next month, so we can all continue to try and keep each other sane.

How is everyone else doing?! X

mum I understand my due date was sept 23 so I know that month will be hard for us

My temp has risen yge last two days. This is so confusing!

Florida- hugs!! I'm setting a new deadline of wanting my BFP before Christmas, fx.

Wbee - your temps are driving you crazy! I think they're playing with you! Ha, any sign of the witch? Oh an check out my temps, they have gone up, no crossed lines yet, but looks like I did ovulate whilst camping and having my thermometer messed about with!! Argh!! We BD'd 2 days apart so not holding out much hope!

They've gone way up! It took ff 6 days to give me the cross hairs, so I'm sure they'll show up for you in a few days of higher temps.

No sign of af but also a bfn this morning. No idea what's going on. This cycle has been quite the ride!

Ugh, google is not your friend! I've been hopelessly reading stories of 12 dpo temp drops then rise with a bfn and there are many people with bfps in the end.. plus my temp didn't drop to my coverline, so that's supposed to be good. And my cervix went from medium to super high, almost unreachable and very firm and closed (usually it's low, medium soft, and a bit open right now before my af).

I guess I just have to wait and see, which totally sucks, lol. I have absolutely no symptoms of pregnancy or af (the cramps yesterday were pretty mild and brief). If af doesn't arrive within 2 days then I don't know what to think (not even a glimmer of a line right now).

You're not out until AF arrives, despite symptoms or not!! Unfortunately you hit have to wait wait wait!!

I've never checked my cervix, if I still haven't for my BFP in a month or so I might start. I'm also going google crazy, eating crazy healthy diet... I even ate a tiny bit of chicken yesterday!! I'm thinking if I did ovulate whilst we were away that's CD20-ish for the second month running, I might have to look at something to lengthen my LP.

Just put 2 pairs of socks on as read online it can help..... Bloody hell, I'm going mad!!!

Socks?! Lol.

Have you looked into adding in B6? If you take a B-complex 50 (50mg of B6 plus the other bs) it's said to help lengthen the LP.

Now I just realized I have yellow tinged CM.. barley, but a bit. Ugh. WTF. Waiting is so irritating, especially when it's so close. I wish they had period tests instead of pregnancy test.

Ladies!!!!

jeez i have no idea whats with me wit keeping up lately!! im so sorry, i havent had any notifications of posts so thought the thread wasnt getting any messages!!

Sorry there's been no bfps for you ladies yet. Its been another annoying month.

Im having a terrible time, no idea what is going on at all. If anyone can shine any light then feel free!!

So Metformin, this time round it's confused me!! had regular cycles, regular ov, everything. Then I started metformin this month, on cd 1.

cd 14 when I usually get awful o pains, nothing!! Then CD 18, 19 & 20 I have spotting.

DTD on cd 13, 16 & 21 :(

Then nothing until yesterday, cd32, with af due today, awful pains that feel like ovulation on my left side Wtf??? What's going on. Anyone else had this. The last two times ttc were not like this with the metformin. I stopped it on CD13 because the doc said to stop trying and i felt ill, but weird or what!! No sign of AF today either!!

Im gutted its messed up my cycles :(

Hope you have all been ok, going to play around with my settings so i can hopefully get notifications in future xx

wbee, mum, you guys have me on the edge of my seat here!

I am CD8 in my first IUI/Clomid cycle. I'm already getting lotiony CM, so I'm thinking I'll have to go in early for my scan/trigger. I'm using OPKs so we don't miss our opportunity!

I did something a little crazy yesterday ... I made a TTC vlog! If you want to see it, here's the link. Let me know what you think ... suggestions welcome.

https://youtu.be/uGYhKkTRS7E

I hope all goes perfectly for you kismet!

Bubbles, I agree you aren't out. We BD'd two days before ovulation, so I'm feeling similar, but definitely possible.

Now I'm cramping slightly but my cervix is very high and I also had some yellow tinged stringy mucus. All good signs.. ugh why no af or bfp?! So frustrating! (But I'm not stressing too much)

Wbee - yeah I'd heard that about vitamin B6, going to buy a supplement when I get paid Friday. Need to look into when you take it. When is / was AF due for you now?

Bubbles! Nice to see you back! Did you read the link about ovulation spotting? Maybe it was that? Or maybe our bodies are still messed up from last month!!! Not sure why you'd get ov pains now? Maybe it's something else? Fingers crossed.... You know what we say "you're not out until...."

Finding! I'm loving the video! It's so funny to put a face to the name, we also now know your real name! :winkwink: I think the vlog is a fab idea, you can chat all your thoughts and emotions, like therapy, but therapy that can help others!!

Well, I had a bfn this morning, I'm on CD26, usually 29 day cycles but after last month who knows!! Still not sure if / when I ovulated yet, don't have the cross lines on FF, but another relatively high temp this morning. TMI alert- when me and hubby DTD this morning he didn't 'hit the end' like he normally does, not sure if that means my cervix is high, and if it is what that even means!!! Wbee- can you shed some light?!

Oh, and another temping experiment.... For the past 2 mornings I have used 2 thermometers simultaneously, one of them (the one I'm not using) is consistently half a degree higher than the one I'm using!!!

Mum, I would stick to the same thermometer through the whole cycle. It's not really about the actual temp, but the rising and falling of temperatures. As for the cervix, I'd say yeah yours might be high. It's actually really easy to tell. All I do is squat and I can find it quite easy.

Kismet, I enjoyed your video. Thank you for sharing :)

Still no period. No blood in sight. Today is 15 dpo and still a bfn. Temps are still rising and I still don't know what's going on.

Yeah I'm using the same on, but it's interesting because earlier in the month I was querying my progesterone levels due to low temps, but half a degree will make all the difference!! (about 15 Fahrenheit). Next month I'm going to totally loose my mind and use both and plot 2 graphs, truly I have lost my mind!!

What is going on with you?! You're about 15 dpo now then and no BFP but no AF either?! You must be so frustrated!! I've got my fingers crossed for you! X

15F? Do you mean 1.5? 15 is an awful lot compared to 0.5C (I could google.. but eh). I think I would do the same with the charting, ha ha. I actually will take my temp on both sides of my tongue some mornings and use the higher temp.. lol. (I've noticed the left side is usually warmer by a bit)

Yeah I am SUPER frustrated. I looked back at my calendar from my pregnancy and it looks like I had a BFN at 15 dpo and then a positive at 17 DPO. That pregnancy was very strong it was just not human in the end (I carried to 9 weeks without a hint of a natural miscarriage).. so maybe I'm just one of those "lucky" women that it takes forever for the hCG to build up in the urine? I don't know. All signs point to pregnant and I honestly am starting to really feel pregnant.. but I don't want to focus on that in case it gets ripped away again. Ugh. I'm still not late according to ff, but they don't know my cycle. My other period tracker has my due date at yesterday, like my usual. I'm starting to get really stressed out right now. It's one thing to get af but it's another to be late and still have a bfn. My cycles are so regular.

I'm so ungodly tired. I slept horribly last night because all I could focus on was what my temp was going to be and if I was going to wake up to blood.

Ha, sorry yes 1.5!!! That would be a massive problem!!

If you've been in this boat before maybe you will just be one of those people? With my first I didn't get a BFP until the day of missed AF and then it was super faint. Try not to stress, easier said than done. Have you got anything planned for the next few days to take your mind away from it a bit?

No. Today I kidnapped my best friend's 2 year old for a bit (and she calls me mommy.. it's so cute but gut wrenching), and work tomorrow but other than that I have nothing, lol.

I went though and adjusted all my temps with the online temp adjuster and my chart looks crazy but I can totally see a possible triphasic pattern emerging.. maybe?

Bubbles, I agree you aren't out. We BD'd two days before ovulation, so I'm feeling similar, but definitely possible.

Now I'm cramping slightly but my cervix is very high and I also had some yellow tinged stringy mucus. All good signs.. ugh why no af or bfp?! So frustrating! (But I'm not stressing too much)

Its driving me mad:dohh:

Bubbles! Nice to see you back! Did you read the link about ovulation spotting? Maybe it was that? Or maybe our bodies are still messed up from last month!!! Not sure why you'd get ov pains now? Maybe it's something else? Fingers crossed.... You know what we say "you're not out until...."

Well, I had a bfn this morning, I'm on CD26, usually 29 day cycles but after last month who knows!! Still not sure if / when I ovulated yet, don't have the cross lines on FF, but another relatively high temp this morning. TMI alert- when me and hubby DTD this morning he didn't 'hit the end' like he normally does, not sure if that means my cervix is high, and if it is what that even means!!! Wbee- can you shed some light?!

Oh, and another temping experiment.... For the past 2 mornings I have used 2 thermometers simultaneously, one of them (the one I'm not using) is consistently half a degree higher than the one I'm using!!!

:thumbup: :wave: thank you.

Oh yes i did read it, its so strange, i wonder if the chemical has something to do with it but never had it on the previous times :wacko:

lol for the thermometers, i find it all too confusing but i bet its very interestingv:thumbup:

Yeah I am SUPER frustrated. I looked back at my calendar from my pregnancy and it looks like I had a BFN at 15 dpo and then a positive at 17 DPO. That pregnancy was very strong it was just not human in the end (I carried to 9 weeks without a hint of a natural miscarriage).. so maybe I'm just one of those "lucky" women that it takes forever for the hCG to build up in the urine? I don't know. All signs point to pregnant and I honestly am starting to really feel pregnant.. but I don't want to focus on that in case it gets ripped away again. Ugh. I'm still not late according to ff, but they don't know my cycle. My other period tracker has my due date at yesterday, like my usual. I'm starting to get really stressed out right now. It's one thing to get af but it's another to be late and still have a bfn. My cycles are so regular.

I'm so ungodly tired. I slept horribly last night because all I could focus on was what my temp was going to be and if I was going to wake up to blood.

Oh how frustrating for you :wacko:

:hugs: its so stressful, but its hard not to get stressed isnt it.

As for me, cd 34 for the fist time ever and no af, i give up this month. I completely give up lol :dohh: no idea wtf is going on so i guess ill just wait for AF and then start again lol, which lets face it, could be anytime based on this completely out of the blue weird cycle!!! :wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:
:haha::haha::haha:
:coffee::coffee::coffee:

:dust: and :hugs: to you all xx

Wbee - triphastic? You've lost me!!!

Bubbles - CD34? What the hell!? This must be some left over crazy hormones from last month..?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->